Shady's Tuesday

49-28 ats and just a flat out horrible monday. Not sure if yesterday put the cooler on me or what? but tread lightly because i am as streaky as they come sometimes...

1st play

Maryland -2 1st half.- Virginia has been playing lights out. But 4 of thier last 6 have been at home. Maryland 4 of last 5 have been on the road. And one was a loss at VA. With this being thier 1st hm game since two on the road and revenge fresh on thier minds i look for them and the crowd to come out fired up tonight, and i will take my chances they cover 2 points by halftime.

Re: Shady's Tuesday

Most likely going to add SDst. as well. Waiting for the pub to drive this line up to maybe 3.5 or 4 at which point it becomes a must play. I live about 5 minutes from the AF Academy and got a good feel for this team. SD st. is very talented and plays very well at home. Throw in a revenge factor, let down for AF off way to easy a win ,and mix two parts AF road struggles and conference home doggie and that =

Matt

EOG Veteran

Agree with you on both Maryland and SD State.

GL tonight VanShady

tool21

EOG Dedicated

shady, neither Mary or SD. st. are close to being my picks. Looks like you're good to go!! No jinx's for you today.

well thats reassuring tool and thanks and good luck Lebron!

well just had lunch with a girlfreind who is VERY close to the AFA programm. apparently they have had a very light week of studies. Coach B worked them over crazy Sunday with 2 three hour practices due to the easy WYO win. They have also been hanging out at the coach's house all week and doing some commradrie building. Thier man focus now is getting some Mo going for the conf. touney in Vegas in 3 weeks... Just a little info for everyone and it is probably useless but for now sdSt will stay just a lean as i think the flyboys are ready tonight. However if this line moves to 3.5 or 4 or i hit an early game or two i will most likely still play against AF tonight...

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

shady, i think there is a guy across the street copying your summary word for word. hes on maryland -2 for the first half as well unless that is u then this is pretty pointless

across the street huh? where at?

i really dont mind if people copy my plays at all, but my writeups are my own and if someone is using my words and or thoughts then i would appreciate it if you would tell me where. That is about the lamest thing someone can do and if your gonna do that at least give credit or some reference to me...

EOG is the only place i post. so if anyone sees this going on somewhere else please let me know. I chose EOG after checking and lurking at quite a few diff forums. EOG offers the least amount of immature bashing, and negative energy that other sites thrive on. Also there are quality cappers here who's opinion's and plays i respect...

again having similar plays as me is fine, but copying words are not....

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3781207 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 02-06-2007, 12:09 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>F-150<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3781207", true); </SCRIPT>
Big 12 Guru

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3781207><!-- icon and title --> F's pick
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Maryland -2 1st half.- Virginia has been playing lights out. But 4 of thier last 6 have been at home. Maryland 4 of last 5 have been on the road. And one was a loss at VA. With this being thier 1st hm game since two on the road and revenge fresh on thier minds i look for them and the crowd to come out fired up tonight, and i will take my chances they cover 2 points by halftime.

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

im not sure if i can give out addresses but this is the write up

tool21

EOG Dedicated

2 great minds thinds alike!!! yea he def. copied that one word for word. That's real weak.

WOW!

I'm speechless. They say imitation is the ultimate form of flattery but this isnt imitation this is copying...Should this piss me off? cuz it does. I spend alot of time into capping these games and sometimes i spend almost as much time doing my writeups as it took me to cap the damn game!!!

Not really sure what i can do about this? :+clueless

F150- since i know you will read this please do not pass my work off as your own again. You have been caught. Consider this a warning and a free pass. That is all I am going to say on this manner. If it's brought to my attention that you have done this again then i will deal with it at that time. I hope i dont have to. Play the pics, dont play the pics, i really dont give a damn but dont plagerize my writeups. fuck you very much...

CVJ thanks and good looking out bro

no doubt Micelli. he put the hex on play.... so thats 0-3 this week wtf? what are the odds of going 0-4? SDST. is a foregone conclusion im sure...

well SD st. blew the flyboys up, they walked into a complete buzzsaw. This AF team is just different on the road...so 1-1 on the night. Shoulda just played that one but oh well... 50-29-ats

lots of games tommorrow

dirty

EOG Master

Go defend your self Van....

He is at the RX.... Nothing wrong with mentioning that here... this place is not like it is over there...

Thanks Dirty. but im a let it go i really dont think he would be dumb enough to do it again and i don't really care to make a bigger deal of it? he's probably like 17 or something?

besides out of all the games i've done write ups for he chose about the worst one too date which serves him right.

thanks mic. got any leans for tommorrw yet? try the reverse capping thing u got going. make a list of the teams you absolutely would not play and then we'll play the opp....

early leans i got. St Lious +9.5, K state +10, liousville -1 and tryin to ride the Duquense express won more time maybe, they got something going on now and are playing good and have revenge while la salle is slumpin...