lets talk UCONN/'CUSE people

i eluded to this game in my thread but i want to see if anyone has other opinions on this game.

The line is fishy. it smells like a vegas trap to me? They know UCONN barely escaped Rutgers at home and that a line of -4 is gonna draw heavy Cuse action. WHY DO THEY WANT THE MONEY COMING IN ON CUSE unless a big UCONN win is coming? i think Cuse is the sucker play of the day. but who can lay points with UCONN at this point?

thinking this is a no play for me but anyone have thoughts or understanding on this game? UCONN may be money in the bank here???

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Re: lets talk UCONN/'CUSE people

I think it's a typical line for a team ranked lower in the division playing at home... Syracuse isn't awesome by any stretch. Away wins have been hard to come by in the Big East. But with that said, I like Cuse... Connecticut is showing its true colors. They are just not as good as other years. Having to go to overtime against a Rutgers squad that is really bad is not good.. but Rutgers also didn't even have their best player JR Inman who was at a funeral. If UCONN was even a decent team they would have won this game by 20+ points. Rutgers can't score...

i think this line is anything but typical... but i do agree your rutgers/uconn assement, Rutgers cant score and should've got waxed at UCONN, which is all the more reason this line should be closer to -1 or -1.5, but 4? to a team that won @ Marquette. and is def. better than Rutgers? It is BEGGING for Cuse money.

I can see this either way. My advice would be wait for halftime and bet the second half. Better chance for value there somehow.

I thought Cuse might even be favored in this game, but they are very inconsistent.

If you just saw the line, you'd automatically say CUSE!

I'm laying off.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Having watched most of UConns games this year, I just dont see them matching up very well. Syracuse will be in their zone and CT has had trouble shooting from the outside all year long. I cant see how CT wins this game.

I thought Cuse might even be favored in this game, but they are very inconsistent.

If you just saw the line, you'd automatically say CUSE!

I'm laying off.

i agree, they want that reaction dont they? but why? think the huskie smack down is coming???

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

this game is at gambel pav. and on espn ,will be very tuff for syr to come out with a win ,uconn is young but out rebound every one they play it seems . syr is good at giving up big leads, both teams struggle at point. student all ready at the game . gambel is tuff. syr only been there 3 times. as all withs uconn sky high for syr. uconn has been getting schooled though to tuff to call. cant trust syr either, both teams on an off yr imo . syr sr. havnt steped up

good shit Nedrow. the books know this is a espn game thus will get heavy action and they are stearing that action on Cuse....If i had the balls or someone else's money i would lay down big on the huskie's tonight. I really dont think the points are gonna matter one way or another, husky blow or Cuse SU. nothing in between...