THE GOONERY AT THE RX CONTINUES!!!!

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast
Frankly, i thought i had said my peace and that i was done with this bullshit since the scum at the Rx are going to do as they please regardless. Its the money from the advertisers that they want and they will edit the words or posters and do all nature of under handed shit to continue the scam that site has become...Here is a post from Wilheim, the head honcho over there that really incensed me!!!

http://forum.therx.com/member.php?u=21948
wilheim
Head Moderator

PPP, you have to understand, if we spent all day answering what people "claim" at other sites, we wouldnt have time to do anything else.....People will say anything to get attention, and wont let truth get in the way...

I see Chuck, you believe things about The Rx. you read elsewhere, is that the case? Good for you - let me just say that you have no idea what your talking about except some kind of forum gossip and half truths posted at another website. Typical of you to cry wolf without any real proof. To be honest I am not sure where you got your information and frankly don't have any inclination to visit other sites to find out. I noticed you didn't answer my question about you personally being edited, very likely becasue the answer is not to your likeing... Oh yeah - no one's posts have been altered to mean anything else here at The Rx.. Does profanity and abusive posting get edited - yes it does, but posts don't get changed to mean something they should not - despite what you may think or hear.

Let me break this bullshit down lie by lie!!!!

PPP, you have to understand, if we spent all day answering what people "claim" at other sites, we wouldnt have time to do anything else.....People will say anything to get attention, and wont let truth get in the way...

I will say anything to get attention???? Hey Wil, if i wanted attention i would have a huge ass thread every day of the week boasting as the one of the only two cappers even touching anywhere close to a 90% win record in the last 6 weeks... You would see me starting a new thread every week to pat myself on the back after the numerous 4-0 or 3-1 weeks i have posted in Pop's POW thread having managed a 18-3 (was 15-1 in the last 5 weeks all on record.. For a person who seeks attention i seem to have done a very astute job of totally avoiding any attention on the Rx thus far while capping games at over a 90% for the last 6 weeks until this week where i went 3-2.... There goes that bullshit argument huh!!!!

I see Chuck, you believe things about The Rx. you read elsewhere, is that the case? Good for you - let me just say that you have no idea what your talking about except some kind of forum gossip and half truths posted at another website. Typical of you to cry wolf without any real proof. To be honest I am not sure where you got your information and frankly don't have any inclination to visit other sites to find out.

So help us out Mr Wil.....Where are the facts, where have you posted the truth??? Why is this being discussed in some mundane cross forum posting??? If anything that even pretended to be the truth existed, why havent you posted the facts on your website regarding this issue? If truth is on your side why the hell are all posts even remotely touching this issue immediately deleted or relegated to the rubber room?

If facts and truth are your concern, why the hell were all my 6 or more posts vehemently protesting that friggin con job Journeyman pulled on my post about BOS ALL DELETED!!!!!

This liar knows 100% that i have started multiple threads on the Rx to get the truth about this issue that did not start with that edit all of which have been cut off before they ever hit the forum!!!

Oh yeah - no one's posts have been altered to mean anything else here at The Rx.. Does profanity and abusive posting get edited - yes it does, but posts don't get changed to mean something they should not - despite what you may think or hear.

THE LIE OF ALL LIES!!!! I have cited the specific post at the Rx that was totally edited to change the meaning!!!! I know 100% what i posted and i know exactly what lines you cut out!!!!

To make matters worse, At the very bottom of my post its written in friggin black and white, "EDITE BY JOURNEYMAN"!!!!

See here is the game these people at the Rx are playing...They simply delete or edit people's posts and if a person like me makes a subsequent post complaining, they simply delete that too before it appears on the forum...I posted at least 5 times in that thread protesting that shit journeyman did and they deleted all that stuff...The casual reader has no clue that they changed the meaning of my post, that they pre-deleted my protestations of that cowardly act and nixed all my subsequent posts before they hit the foru...

Wil do you really expect people to buy this crap you are posting about this shit!!!!

The truth always remains the truth, you cant simply add one lie on top of another and hope that people will simply buy your crap even though it doesnt add up or even make sense!!!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Is it goonery or baffoonery? It is called a triple or quadruple lie. You lie to cover the lie, that was covering the other lie. A virtual web of deceit. Normally Journeyman just edits his own losing days. He must have gotten bolder in his transgressions. I think Wil should subsititute Stalin for Don Corleone, it is a better fit for the operation he supervises. Sorry to hear that pimpster. Nice run anyway, who gives a fuck when you are cashing.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

One would think the person I dislike the most is the Major because of all the lies he has made up about me. However, that guy Wilheim beats him out.

Major comes outright and says his shit but Wilheim does it in a sly way.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
Ahah! I see you mentioned B.O.S. in a negative way at the Rx. Theres the answer to why they booted you. I got put on post review for telling the truth about millennium (i.e. BOS).

redpimp said:
Frankly, i thought i had said my peace and that i was done with this bullshit since the scum at the Rx are going to do as they please regardless. Its the money from the advertisers that they want and they will edit the words or posters and do all nature of under handed shit to continue the scam that site has become...Here is a post from Wilheim, the head honcho over there that really incensed me!!!

Let me break this bullshit down lie by lie!!!!

I will say anything to get attention???? Hey Wil, if i wanted attention i would have a huge ass thread every day of the week boasting as the one of the only two cappers even touching anywhere close to a 90% win record in the last 6 weeks... You would see me starting a new thread every week to pat myself on the back after the numerous 4-0 or 3-1 weeks i have posted in Pop's POW thread having managed a 18-3 (was 15-1 in the last 5 weeks all on record.. For a person who seeks attention i seem to have done a very astute job of totally avoiding any attention on the Rx thus far while capping games at over a 90% for the last 6 weeks until this week where i went 3-2.... There goes that bullshit argument huh!!!!

So help us out Mr Wil.....Where are the facts, where have you posted the truth??? Why is this being discussed in some mundane cross forum posting??? If anything that even pretended to be the truth existed, why havent you posted the facts on your website regarding this issue? If truth is on your side why the hell are all posts even remotely touching this issue immediately deleted or relegated to the rubber room?

If facts and truth are your concern, why the hell were all my 6 or more posts vehemently protesting that friggin con job Journeyman pulled on my post about BOS ALL DELETED!!!!!

This liar knows 100% that i have started multiple threads on the Rx to get the truth about this issue that did not start with that edit all of which have been cut off before they ever hit the forum!!!

THE LIE OF ALL LIES!!!! I have cited the specific post at the Rx that was totally edited to change the meaning!!!! I know 100% what i posted and i know exactly what lines you cut out!!!!

To make matters worse, At the very bottom of my post its written in friggin black and white, "EDITE BY JOURNEYMAN"!!!!

See here is the game these people at the Rx are playing...They simply delete or edit people's posts and if a person like me makes a subsequent post complaining, they simply delete that too before it appears on the forum...I posted at least 5 times in that thread protesting that shit journeyman did and they deleted all that stuff...The casual reader has no clue that they changed the meaning of my post, that they pre-deleted my protestations of that cowardly act and nixed all my subsequent posts before they hit the foru...

Wil do you really expect people to buy this crap you are posting about this shit!!!!

The truth always remains the truth, you cant simply add one lie on top of another and hope that people will simply buy your crap even though it doesnt add up or even make sense!!!!!

juice

EOG Senior Member
Jeez, I've never seen such a bunch of freaking whiners than I have seen here.
I look at the main forum of this site and 3 of the top 6 threads are about the RX.

Redpimp - if you have a problem with the Rx. STOP POSTING THERE. It's a very simple solution. But of course you can't, because you have to always have something to bitch and moan about.
I don't understand why people at EOG and RX can just act halfway mature and FOCUS ON GAMBLING AND MAKING MONEY.

Stop acting like whining babies and grow up.

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast
juice said:
Jeez, I've never seen such a bunch of freaking whiners than I have seen here.
I look at the main forum of this site and 3 of the top 6 threads are about the RX.

Redpimp - if you have a problem with the Rx. STOP POSTING THERE. It's a very simple solution. But of course you can't, because you have to always have something to bitch and moan about.
I don't understand why people at EOG and RX can just act halfway mature and FOCUS ON GAMBLING AND MAKING MONEY.

Stop acting like whining babies and grow up.

It is not as simple as you would like every one to believe....If you think exposing fraudalent activity at a site that potrays itself as a sort of watchdog, whose interests are those of gamblers (thats a laugh) is babish, then you my friend are terribly mistaken... My focus is gambling and making money, and helping as many others as i hope they would help me by alerting them of situations within the industry...Winning wont mean a damn thing if you cant collect your winnings now does it!!!

Inversely, if any one is tired of reading these "childish" posts perharps you should take your own advice..Leave those of us concerned with the issue to discuss it, while you go on and read other threads..NO one put a gun to your head and forced you to open this topic as oppossed the the other 1000 topics on the board!!!!

mofome

Banned
Re: THE GOONERY AT THE RX CONTINUES!!!!

cannon, have u read anything from this 'redpimp'?

I thought do mercer was the biggest idiot on any forum, i stand corrected.

:cocktail

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member
Re: THE GOONERY AT THE RX CONTINUES!!!!

Cannon may be the biggest jerk off in the place. He's upset because chuck won't let him suck his dick. It's ok sweetboy...
:+textinb3