Chris Leak Lied to mofo on espn.com

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Chris Leak Lied to mofo on espn.com

actually, idiot, you are COMPLETELY wrong. Rick actually still works for the university and their relationship is great. jimmy was only upset with the firing of randy sanders who he had a great relationship with. Jimbo was never coming to TN, idiot. you dont know anything at all, we get it.

you lose.

Dude you are so full of shit, i am sure EPA trucks are parked right outside your house checking their bullshit-o-meters!!!! You are way over you alloted quota for acceptable excreata spewing from your mouth.

Jimmy clausen was upset with how they treated Randy Sanders? Where the fvck to you come up with this bullshit from? Let me get this straight, his blood brother is treated like scum and yanked back and forth by the vols staff in what resulted to be one of their most tumultous seasons ever and this clown wants us to believe Jimmy clausen was fine with this. He is ok with his own brother being jerked around like an ass....BUT OOOOOOOOOOOH HE LOST IT WHEN THEY FIRED RANDY SANDERS WHO JIMMY CLAUSEN DOESNT KNOW FROM SHIT!!!:whatever:

You are sounding dumber and dumber by the post!!!!

Even if we were to believe your bullshit for one second, that clausen was pissed off about the firing of Randy Sanders, doesnt that still cement my earlier point that he was dissappointed by the vols coaching staff? They are a disconfabulated mess of lying scum that will throw their own colleagues to the wolves at the first sign of trouble..(randy sanders)

This is exactly what i am talking about, i am engaged with a semi retarded moron who has spent this entire thread actually enforcing everything i have stated about the reasons why Leak didnt play for the vols!!!! In each and every one of his replies he completely confirms everything i have posted..

dude you are a fvcking idiot. You need to quit sucking fulmers dick and use your eyes to learn to read instead of using them to guage the distance from shaft to testicles on fulmers unit!!!

Every single one of your posts has been an affirmation of exactly what i have

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

Like it or not, the vols are a scum program that aint going no where any time soon. Quit hating on Chris leak and the national champion gators who were smart enough to give him the lee way to grow as a QB, a chance that would have been yanked away from with fulmers quarterback yoyo system and idiot staff who cant get shit straight from the get go!!!

Chris leaks decision to avoid the nonsense at the vols was one of the smartest decsions of his life and he has a national championship to show for it while the vols are reduced to morons like this guy blubbering on about family this and family that and cant even win shit!!!

mofome

Banned

you are so fucking dumb its insane. you really are. he didnt know Randy sanders?????

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

he was at Tennessee no less than 20 times and he had a Great relationship with sanders. their family loved him and even Casey made his feelings known about it when he was fired. you dont know shit. you are a fucking idiot. i know Exactly what im talking about. These are FACTS, faaggot.
:cheers

Tennessee has a great staff. you dont know anything about any of them. Cutcliff is considered one of the best OC in the nation, by everyone. he is a class guy. Trooper Taylor is a class guy and respected by everyone. Cavis is a class guy and was voted as the national assistant coach of the year. Tennessee is currently closing in on the top recruiting class in the Nation. Fulmer is one of the winningest coaches in all of NCAAF. Tennessee is Always voted the #1 place in the Country as far as gameday atmosphere. yeah, they have a decent program, sweetie.

'hating on leak'?
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

you're out of your mind. im the one who wagered on Fla +260, not you. I know everything about the situation, you do not. you Obviously dont know Anything. Sanders and all the claussen family had a great reationship. Jimmy was never going to Tennessee b/c he wanted to go somewhere else. We have an ALL American freshman right now and a great QB commit for this upcoming class. you simply do not know anything.
how about your other BS point about recruiting too many kids when they 'know only one can play the position'? How abou florida with Tebow already and THREE more Qbs committed in this class?

you do not know anything. why do you keep arguing. we BOTH KNOW you dont know shit. shut up kid, stop embarrassing yourself.

yes, his 'blood' brother was treated so poorly that hes still at Tennessee right now.

:+waving-5

you lose. eat your slice of humble pie, settle down, Learn something, and stop 'trying' to be someone you are not.

:+excited-

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

you are so fucking dumb its insane. you really are. he didnt know Randy sanders?????

he was at Tennessee no less than 20 times and he had a Great relationship with sanders. their family loved him and even Casey made his feelings known about it when he was fired. .
:+excited-

Yes mr Vol cock blower we are buying your bullshit.... He visited tennessee 20 times and i am sure he even let Randy sanders fvck his sister!!!!

the bad treatment of his brother who he grew up with..(not just visited 20 times) didnt come into question!!!!!!

Even as retarded as that shit sound i will say again (because i know you are retarded and shit wont sink into your thick head), if you are saying he was pissed off with the firing of Randy sanders, you are only cementing my point, he was put off by the cannibalistic vols coaching staff.

You are so confused with your own bullshit you cant even tell top or bottom of the turds you are dishing out!!!:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

Tennessee has a great staff. you dont know anything about any of them. Cutcliff is considered one of the best OC in the nation, by everyone. .:+excited-

Typical genetic defects of a man borne of an incestous relationship...

Hey asshole, after you are done wiping fulmers man juice off your lips...(please dont tell me you simply swallowed his load to avoid wiping)

then tell every one about how cutcliffe was at tennessee when they were trying to recruit Chris leak!!!!!

Either that or simply continue blowing fulmer cock and until you put that fatass in a coma!!!!:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

Yes mr Vol cock blower we are buying your bullshit.... He visited tennessee 20 times and i am sure he even let Randy sanders fvck his sister!!!!

the bad treatment of his brother who he grew up with..(not just visited 20 times) didnt come into question!!!!!!

Even as retarded as that shit sound i will say again (because i know you are retarded and shit wont sink into your thick head), if you are saying he was pissed off with the firing of Randy sanders, you are only cementing my point, he was put off by the cannibalistic vols coaching staff.

You are so confused with your own bullshit you cant even tell top or bottom of the turds you are dishing out!!!:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

'cannibalistic'???

we have one of the most loyal coaches and ADs around. we have had many of the same guys for years, no one thinks sanders was treated poorly, they held on to him Too long. The claussen family liked sanders, that doesnt mean TN treated him poorly by firing him, idiot. People get fired when they dont do well. thats how life works, what do you not fucking get. if anything, they would have hed on to Sanders eventhough Cutcliff is a much better coach, if they gave a shit about getting jimbo.

are you saying he did not visit Tennessee 20+ times?

he and his family came to TN for many visits. he was at Tennessee's jr day last year, came over 2 different summers more than once, and came to Caseys and Ricks games all the time, sweetie.

i love it when people like you, idiots, call someone else a moron when, in fact, they are the ones who dont know anything.

listen redbumps, i am 100% correct. you do not know anything about the situation, i do. that is not up for debate, im TELLING you what happened. again, they treated rick SOOOO poorly that he is currently still working with the program. thats right, cupcake. you cant say anything else. you lose.

and who is 'we'? everyone here knows that i know much more than you.

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

Hey asshole, after you are done wiping fulmers man juice off your lips...(please dont tell me you simply swallowed his load to avoid wiping)

then tell every one about how cutcliffe was at tennessee when they were trying to recruit Chris leak!!!!!

Either that or simply continue blowing fulmer cock and until you put that fatass in a coma!!!!:houra :houra :houra

Cutcliff left Tennessee in 1998. so, you are saying, Leak has been at Florida for 9 years?

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Last edited:

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

Cutcliff left Tennessee in 1998. so, you are saying, Leak has been at Florida for 9 years?

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

THATS THE FVCKING POINT YOU INBRED GOAT RAPING HILLBILLY!!!! CUTCLIFF WASNT AT TENNESSEE SO WHY ARE YOU BLOWING SMOKE UP HIS ASS

OMG THIS GUY IS ATRULY RETARDED F@GGOT!!!! HEY MORON YOU ARE THE ONE RANTING ABOUT HOW GREAT CUTCLIFF IS AND HOW HE BLOWS THE WHOLE VOLS SQUAD AFTER EVERY WIN!!!!!

THAT REMARK WAS SACARSM.....AS IN WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING TALKING ABOUT CUTCLIF WHEN THEY WERE RECRUITING LEAK...

CAN SOME ONE REALLY BE SO STUPID THEY CANT SEE SUCH OBVIOUS SARCASM???

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

'cannibalistic'???

we have one of the most loyal coaches and ADs around. .

This is the same guy desperately trying to convince people that he knows even one thing about the vols program....

Why dont you stop blowing your own cock, get your head in some vol history and learn about the back stabbing, snitching bitch that fulmer is..

Educate your retarded ass on who he betrayed, while the guy was sick in fvcking hospital, and took his job!!!

Then come back here and prance around like a little fvcking fairy pretending like you even know a thing about what you are talking about!!!

mofome

Banned

THATS THE FVCKING POINT YOU INBRED GOAT RAPING HILLBILLY!!!! CUTCLIFF WASNT AT TENNESSEE SO WHY ARE YOU BLOWING SMOKE UP HIS ASS

OMG THIS GUY IS ATRULY RETARDED F@GGOT!!!! HEY MORON YOU ARE THE ONE RANTING ABOUT HOW GREAT CUTCLIFF IS AND HOW HE BLOWS THE WHOLE VOLS SQUAD AFTER EVERY WIN!!!!!

THAT REMARK WAS SACARSM.....AS IN WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU DOING TALKING ABOUT CUTCLIF WHEN THEY WERE RECRUITING LEAK...

CAN SOME ONE REALLY BE SO STUPID THEY CANT SEE SUCH OBVIOUS SARCASM???

now that was sarcasm?
:+clueless

sure pal. and you are commenting on who cannot 'see such obvious sarcasm'?
:LMAO

this thread was sarcastic before you came in beating your chest like a moron trying to start an argument over a joke.

and no one Ever said cutciff was there with leak, just you. we had been talking about clausen. you just made a mistake and are now backtracking. i never said cut recruited anyone.
:LMAO :LMAO
then post i replied to was obviously about clausen who you were talking about. then you say cut was there when we recruited leak
:LMAO

were all smarter than you are, we know you're painfully stupid.

dont wory though buddy, we gave u credit.
http://forums.eog.com/online-sports...t-leads-investigation-into-florida-68914.html

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

This is the same guy desperately trying to convince people that he knows even one thing about the vols program....

Why dont you stop blowing your own cock, get your head in some vol history and learn about the back stabbing, snitching bitch that fulmer is..

Educate your retarded ass on who he betrayed, while the guy was sick in fvcking hospital, and took his job!!!

Then come back here and prance around like a little fvcking fairy pretending like you even know a thing about what you are talking about!!!

dorkchop, you dont know anything and this just gets funnier and funnier. you're the biggest clown to ever bless eog. thanks for the laughs, i owe ya one.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

pimpdog - i wouldn't be callin Mofo a fairy if i were you.

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

and no one Ever said cutciff was there with leak, just you. we had been talking about clausen. you just made a mistake and are now backtracking. i never said cut recruited anyone.
:LMAO :LMAO.

Back tracking from what? here is my exact post!!!

Either that or simply continue blowing fulmer cock and until you put that fatass in a coma!!!!
:houra :houra :houra

If i am not mistaken, i am talking about chris leak and even wrote his name in that very same post for your benefit..

But i know years of injesting semen have left you too retarded to even see what is smack infront of your cock gobbler!!!!

mofome

Banned

Back tracking from what? here is my exact post!!!

:houra :houra :houra

If i am not mistaken, i am talking about chris leak and even wrote his name in that very same post for your benefit..

But i know years of injesting semen have left you too retarded to even see what is smack infront of your cock gobbler!!!!

you are sooo stupid. i know YOU said cutcliff recruied leak. but you Claimed, after we laughed at you, that you did so in an attempt at sarcasm making fun of me, as if i referenced cut and leak together. but, i did not. you are far to dense to even understand how stupid you are. i dont expect you to pick up no much. i would wager that you cant even breathe without instuctions.

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

pimpdog - i wouldn't be callin Mofo a fairy if i were you.

only a queer goat raping hilly billy would say something that idiotic about Fulmer..

Even the most rabid vol fan knows that fulmer is one of the biggest back stabbing snitching fat ass in all of college football.

This moron is no different from a cock tucking transvestite with make up allover his blue and black lips trying to convince the world that he is a sexy woman and would like the honor of blowing every dick in town!!

Talking this shit like he is the almighty vol expert!!!:+signs15-

mofome

Banned

Where did i say that cutcliffe recruited Chris leak?

so you know, Fulmer is well respected and a family guy. you must be from bama

the only reference connecting leak and cut is:
"then tell every one about how cutcliffe was at tennessee when they were trying to recruit Chris leak!!!!!"

thats it. afterwards you claimed it was sarcasm and you were actually making fun of me, as if i said anything about cut and leak, but i didnt. obviously just covering up for your idiocy, but not doing it well. Look redgal, i am much much much smarter than you are. if was i wrong i could convince you i was right, but, as usual, i am correct in every detail of this conversation and you really cant argue anything. you can call names b/c you are simple and stupid, but thats about it.

:)

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Why dont you stop blowing your own cock,

!!!
Damn Mo, I didn't know you could suck yourself off.....I had a dog that could do that....and I was jealous of him......now if I could do that I could save a whole lot of money and pretty much be happy all the time......I doubt many would want to kiss me though!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party :party :party :party :party

mofome

Banned

i had to have 2 ribs removed, but it was more than worth it

:cheers :cheers :cheers