I'm sorry but AI is gonna make Denver great!!!

Re: I'm sorry but AI is gonna make Denver great!!!

Fun to watch: For sure
Do well in the regular season: Probably
Get past a good defensive team in the playoffs: No chance in hell

Suns have proven the last four years that style can't get past the top defensive teams and the Nuggets aren't as good at it as the Suns.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Just watched the AI interview on Quite Frankly with Stephen A.(two of my least favorite people in the world) and unbelievably, I found myself sympathetic towards AI.

pioneer - interesting interview....killer....lol i LOOOOOOOVE THE ANSWER!!!

:+music1-6

Iverson will be reborn in Denver

small play for my squad
Nba Championship Odds
<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=hiliteRow><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>7 Denver Nuggets</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+1696</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

These boys take around 50 shots between them. It will be fun to watch that's for sure..

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

IM SURE WITH AI DENVER WILL PRACTICE HARDER
IM SURE SHOOTING PERCENTAGE WILL GO UP
IM SURE TURNOVERS WILL GO DOWN
IM SURE AI'S ENTOURAGE OF HOMEBOYS WILL MKAE DENVER A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE

AI PLAYS HARD BUT HE WILL RUIN CARMELO. B4 PHILLY BENCHED HIM THEY WERE 2-12 THE LAST 14. 32 PPG YES. WINNING NO. WOULD ANYONE HERE TELL THEIR SON TO BE LIKE IVERSON? NO.
GREAT PLAYERS MAKE OTHERS AROUND THEM BETTER. GIVE ME ONE EXAMPLE OF THAT WITH AI. JUST ONE. HE HASNT WON A CHAMPIONSHIP AT ANY LEVEL SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. AND REMEMBER HE MISSED HIS SENIOR YEAR BECAUSE HE WAS IN JAIL.

johnny. anyone. who has AI had on his team for 11 years? anyone? a washed up webber? LOL. he has played with NO ONE.

in fact, AI is one of the top 20 players EVER. he plays EXCELLENT DEFENSE!!!!!! steals a lot. can pass too. he's a natural scorer so of course he shoots a lot.

melo is excellent too. it's not like the lakers team of a few years ago with a bunch of washed up players. both of these players are still TOP 10 PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE. with martin, camby, boykins, etc, this team will DEFINITELY be a competitor.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

IDENTITY, MARK PRICE USED TO BE MY NEIGHBOR AND HE CALLS AI A CANCER THAT WILL KILL ANY TEAM. HE'S A 40% SHOOTER. HE PLAYS AS HARD AS ANYONE EVER BUT HE IS NOT A LEADER AT ALL. TO EXIST WITH AI MELO WILL HAVE TO MOVE INSIDE MORE.

AI scores alot but he shoots alot of horrible shots and has a low percentage.

He steals alot but plays mediocre to average defense because he takes a ton of chances to get those steals.

He's exciting to watch and can do some incredible things but he values stats over what it takes to win IMO.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Iverson is like a good looking women ....

once ya fuck her a couple of times reality hits home that too much
maintenance involved and not worth the bullshit

lol doc - what bad has the answer done? he's never had another player.

He's a ballhog, takes bad shots, takes too many chances on defense, never gets along with his coach, has had problems with the law.

There's some bad for ya.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Iverson meshed so well w/Brown ....

This "marriage" w/George Karl should have the O/U of a Hollywood marriage

They didn't get him to get to the 2nd round.

What did AI do besides quit on his team numerous times, nothing really.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Going to be interesting when Melo comes back and joins AI in league play. They are still allowed to practice together now. I think Denver will go up a notch. Melo, the league's leading scorer won't get double teamed hardly at all!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

It should tell you something that no other high quality free agent wanted to go to Philly to play with AI. With the NBA salary structure, most free agents can get the same money no matter what team they play for, so the fact that he hasnt had anyone playing with him is as big of a fact that hes not a winner as anything else.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I'm glad it happened. This was a big move and Denver fans must like the move. Good luck nuggets.