DOUBLE STANDARD IN THIS COUNTRY!!

Why is it that MICHAEL IRVING can say that TONY ROMO'S great,great,great grandma must have slipped into a barn and had sex with a stud back in the day to be the player he is, but white reporters and personallities get raked over the coals for making politically incorrect comments!!

I say fuck that bozo!! I'm tried of the double standards!!

Where are JESSE and AL when we need them!!

This happened 7 days ago!!

And not one fvcken word about IRVING being an ignorant crackhead racist!!:doh1

They should fire his black ass!! He sucks anyway!!

Re: DOUBLE STANDARD IN THIS COUNTRY!!

jimmy the greek got fired on the spot for saying the same thing in reverse!!

it's bullshit!!:whatever:

Books Worst Enemy

EOG Addicted

The white people are stupid for not claiming minority status. We are not white or caucasian. We're either German or Irish or Czech or whatever.

I don't consider myself to be white or caucasian. I consider myself to be German, therefore, I'm a minority.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Blacks can do whatever the hell they want to in this country and get away with it. Look at that Kramer dude if he was black yelling at a white guy we wouldnt of heard about it. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton must be proud :smokesmal

Why is it that MICHAEL IRVING can say that TONY ROMO'S great,great,great grandma must have slipped into a barn and had sex with a stud back in the day to be the player he is, but white reporters and personallities get raked over the coals for making politically incorrect comments!!

May'n

:+angry2-9

HELL YA!! I'M :+angry2-9 !!! IT'S BULLSHIT!! MAY'N!!

THAT BLACK GUY CALLS KRAMER A CRACKER IN THE SAME TAPE!! PLAIN AS DAY!!! NOT ONE FVCK WORD ABOUT IT!!!

soli

EOG Dedicated

Blacks can do whatever the hell they want to in this country and get away with it. Look at that Kramer dude if he was black yelling at a white guy we wouldnt of heard about it. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton must be proud :smokesmal
if a black person was yelling racist remarks like Kramer was yelling it would have made the same impact. You said that like he was just yelling..:+signs15- ..lol..keep it real so your comments can be seriously looked at

mofome

Banned

The white people are stupid for not claiming minority status. We are not white or caucasian. We're either German or Irish or Czech or whatever.

I don't consider myself to be white or caucasian. I consider myself to be German, therefore, I'm a minority.

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

but black people are just black? they arent from different countries?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

if a black person was yelling racist remarks like Kramer was yelling it would have made the same impact. You said that like he was just yelling..:+signs15- ..lol..keep it real so your comments can be seriously looked at

Soli maybe he woudl of heard about it but we would have heard more about the audience dude yelling ****** than the on stage dude yelling cracker.

How about the NY cops firing 50 rounds into the unarmed black kids car?...would that have happened if the kids were white?...now there is the true double standard!

roach23

Banned

HELL YA!! I'M :+angry2-9 !!! IT'S BULLSHIT!! MAY'N!!

THAT BLACK GUY CALLS KRAMER A CRACKER IN THE SAME TAPE!! PLAIN AS DAY!!! NOT ONE FVCK WORD ABOUT IT!!!

From what I read Kramer started the racial jokes 1st. The brothas were just saying that Kramer sucked and wasn't funny. So Kramer started in with the racist jokes...and they responded by calling him a cracker. Which is a little different.

As for the double standard that goes with everythign in life. My buddy put it this way as part of his stand-up act....Michael Irvin might be richer and more racist than you....but I have a feeling that at 3am in NYC if both of you were on opposite ends of the corner, you'd have a much easier time hailing a cab.

mofome

Banned

From what I read Kramer started the racial jokes 1st. The brothas were just saying that Kramer sucked and wasn't funny. So Kramer started in with the racist jokes...and they responded by calling him a cracker. Which is a little different.

As for the double standard that goes with everythign in life. My buddy put it this way as part of his stand-up act....Michael Irvin might be richer and more racist than you....but I have a feeling that at 3am in NYC if both of you were on opposite ends of the corner, you'd have a much easier time hailing a cab.

thats probably b/c the cab driver knows the black guy is faster and could get to his destination more quickly than the white guy, without a ride.
that is a double standard, you're correct. how does he know that the white guy isnt eric crouch.

roach23

Banned

thats probably b/c the cab driver knows the black guy is faster and could get to his destination more quickly than the white guy, without a ride.
that is a double standard, you're correct. how does he know that the white guy isnt eric crouch.

or tim dwight

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

maybe irving can write a book..>>.."If I hadn't said those things.."

he should get in touch with o.j.'s publisher..!!!

jmho

gl

:+clueless :+waving-5

janus

EOG Dedicated

How about the NY cops firing 50 rounds into the unarmed black kids car?...would that have happened if the kids were white?...now there is the true double standard!

was it mrs plum in the library with the wrench?

Later,
Books Worst Enemy

Mich auch

the dude tried to run them over and rammed their van.

If you do that, you should get shot...no matter what color you are.

Irvin should be fired on the spot.

BTW, white people are the minority. If not everywhere, at least in many places, and soon they will be everywhere.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

but; remember; one of the "dancers" came out to put her purse in her trunk; and noted the police were very agressive for no good reason..

next club..>> durham n.c...??

lol

these people oughtta get real!!!

jmho

gl

:+whipping

BTW, white people are the minority. If not everywhere, at least in many places, and soon they will be everywhere.

Damn Shorty...I can see who rides in the back of your bus!:+whipping

Watch out Tony, you are gonna have Doc Mercer, ZZ, and all the leftist
from the politcal board calling you a racist. Don't you know white folks
can't talk about race. :doh1

The Devil

EOG Master

MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE WHITE HISTORY MONTH OR AT LEAST AN NAAWP.........

BUT THE DOUBLE STANDARD DOESN'T REALLY BOTHER ME....WHAT REALLY BOTHERS ME IS YOU CAN APPLY FOR A DRIVERS LICENSE IN NEW YORK IN 28 LANGUAGES..............

roach23

Banned

were you the guy on the RV in Borat?

3 of the cops that shot him were black and one was hispanic.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I don't get it, who was Romo's great, great, , great, GrandPa?........Antonio Montana.......de Habana? MAY'N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-NUTS

EOG Senior Member

shoulda heard em on the radio today apolagizing.......... what retard