What about the Gators as #1

Re: What about the Gators as #1

lol bp - bama and georgia both stink. auburn was exposed. SEC down year this year. florida has barely gotten by many weak opponents.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

lol bp - bama and georgia both stink. auburn was exposed. SEC down year this year. florida has barely gotten by many weak opponents.

Seriously ID, the more you post, the more of an idiot you prove yourself to be. You think the SEC stinks yet Michigan had good wins over Penn State, Wisky and Iowa (from another post). You should accept the fact that the SEC was better top to bottom than The Big 10 this year.

BP, it would be nice to see these teams settle it on the field. Florida may be getting jobbed with this one but we will never know. I personally think USC is better but Id love to see some of these teams play each other.

lol wisky and penn st. would both beat bama and georgia. do you really disagree with that? cmon don't be biased. wisky and psu would crush both of those teams. lsu is very very good. auburn was exposed. mich and osu are much better than lsu and florida as evidenced by the # of losses...

by the way, if you do, it is YOU who has no idea what you're talkin about...

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

identity,
on a neutral field LSU would be favored over everyone in America right now except Ohio st. SEC is down? LSU played Auburn, Fla. and Tenn. on the road this year. no team in America period wins all thre of those and that includes ohio state.

i;d like to see nick's response to bama and georgia.

johnny and jt - don't you guys agree, they stunk this year? much worse than wisky and psu...

i shouldnt say bama and uga stink cuz they dont stink. theyre ok...just not as good as psu or wisky.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I will agree with you ID that Florida may be a bit overrated (Except the Basketball Gators :) )

Any criticism towards the SEC by anyone is quite funny though

The most dominant Football players in the world have & always will exist in the Southeast portion of the U.S....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Teams are young this year ID

Cmon....I Have to defend my area! :)

identity,
on a neutral field LSU would be favored over everyone in America right now except Ohio st. SEC is down? LSU played Auburn, Fla. and Tenn. on the road this year. no team in America period wins all thre of those and that includes ohio state.

Ohio St, Michigan and USC would be the fav on a neutral field against any SEC team.

Except for the SEC kool aide drinkers ... It is a generally accepted fact that the PAC-10 and BIG-10 are the two best conferences this year. The BSC computers have rated the PAC-10 the best conference this year.

Florida is not a top 10 team.

mofome

Banned

UGA just beat the best team the ACC has to offer. A team that = NDs best win.

the sec is by far the best conference in the country.

too bad that SC/WISC game won't be played or I would take the +10 and let you bet any amount you wanted to against me. Wisky is very under rated with only loss to Mich. Quit drinking that kool aide dude.

mofome

Banned

too bad that SC/WISC game won't be played or I would take the +10 and let you bet any amount you wanted to against me. Wisky is very under rated with only loss to Mich. Quit drinking that kool aide dude.

well you're not that bright. thier only loss was to michigan b/c they havent played anyone else worth a shit.

they beat ONE team thats not horrible. penn state, who is not very good.

you wouldnt take wisc SU. wisc is underrated? how? everyone says that, but it seems that they are rated very highly for a team thats done nothing all year. they had under 200 yards vs mich with 2mins left. that was their one tough game and they got their butts kicked.

:LMAO

Except for the SEC kool aide drinkers ... It is a generally accepted fact that the PAC-10 and BIG-10 are the two best conferences this year. The BSC computers have rated the PAC-10 the best conference this year.

I would argue that South Carolina has not played anyone to speak of. A bunch of overated SEC teams. Florida is not a top 10 team.

mofome

Banned

I would argue that South Carolina has not played anyone to speak of. A bunch of overated SEC teams. Florida is not a top 10 team.

no one thinks any conference is better than the SEC. on gameday the mention that every wek. i hadnt heard ONE person mention the pac-10 as a top 4 conference until today. the pac-10 is awful. anyone who knows anything about NCAAF knows as much. you, clearly, arent in that group. and thats ok.

the pac-10s 2nd best team is cal. they tried playing an SEC team and got smashed beyond belief. 35-0 before the vols put in their backups. about 420 yards to 100. remember lynch was a heisman candidate

yeah, till he played real football players. the pac-10 is crap.
yes, crap.

Sorry ... Many folks believe that both the big 10 and pac 10 are better conferences this year than the SEC. CALs game against Tenn was their first of the year on the road.

The SEC teams have NO offense to speak of. That is where the Big 10 and PAC 10 teams are better than them.

You are trying to live off of your past reputation. Give it up. USC and OSU will meet for the title as it should be. Lets see what happens when they put the SEC champ up against Michigan. You will find out how good your conference is then.

mofome

Banned

Sorry ... Many folks believe that both the big 10 and pac 10 are better conferences this year than the SEC. CALs game against Tenn was their first of the year on the road.

The SEC teams have NO offense to speak of. That is where the Big 10 and PAC 10 teams are better than them.

You are trying to live off of your past reputation. Give it up. USC and OSU will meet for the title as it should be. Lets see what happens when they put the SEC champ up against Michigan. You will find out how good your conference is then.

your posts are comical. you dont know anything about football. the pac-10 plays no defense, they are so slow its unbelievable. Cal could score 0 on the vols. fact is, cal played TN and got smashed. you make excuses, i have facts. Cal could not stop the vols nor could they score. completely dominated. Cal is like a HS team compared to the best of the SEC.
no on believes the pac-10 is better than the SEC, the Pac-10 has one good football team. past reputation? you are trying to live off of the make believed. the sec rosters will send many more players to the NFL, they were more highly recruited and you know why? b/c they are better at football. TN has a much better offense than anyone in the pac-10 thats not USC. the pac-10 just has zero defense, nothing separates the pac-10 from the SEC in a positive manner.

you're just wrong. thats fine.

:thumbsup

nicolas - if i remember correctly, the last few times michigan played sec teams, florida and bama, they crushed them....

Notice how MOFOME says nothing about the USC slaughter of SEC leader Arkansas on Arkansas home field ? Mofo is on SEC drugs. Your teams will be playing for 5th place this year in the bowls. Accept it or whine.

mofome

Banned

nicolas - if i remember correctly, the last few times michigan played sec teams, florida and bama, they crushed them....

crush? are you referencing the outback bowl from 4 years ago when mich beat fla by 8?

ron zook era was it?

:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Notice how MOFOME says nothing about the USC slaughter of SEC leader Arkansas on Arkansas home field ? Mofo is on SEC drugs. Your teams will be playing for 5th place this year in the bowls. Accept it or whine.

i said the Pac-10 has ONE good team. can you read? doesnt seem as if you can. and, incase u didnt know, ark runs a completely different offense now and uses different personnel. dont let the facts get in the way of the crap you type.
USC is better than ark, ok.

the #2 pac-10 team is MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than the 4th best SEC team.

:+waving-5

Florida ought to stick with playing powerful West Carolina and Auburn ought to stick with playing powerful Arkansas State very late in the year so they can improve their BCS strength of schedule.

That should help them get a better ranking.

mofome

Banned

Florida ought to stick with playing powerful West Carolina and Auburn ought to stick with playing powerful Arkansas State very late in the year so they can improve their BCS strength of schedule.

That should help them get a better ranking.

more facts, new rankings are out:
3 sec teams in the top 8
4 sec teams in the top 11
5 SEC teams in the top 17.

1 pac-10 team in the top 20.

get it yet? the pac-10 is like playing arkansas st every week.

you lose. i dont think anyone is surprised.

:+waving-5

CAL would beat any SEC team this late in the year as their timing is much more improved than when they played TENN.

MoFOME ... smoke another joint and relax .. you are going to playing for 5th place.

Accept it or go see your shrink for help.

mofome

Banned

mofo - youre a tennessee homer are you not?

ID, you're an idiot. are you not?

if there was a better conference than the SEC, i would say so. i couldnt care less, but the SEC produces the most NFL talent, recruits the best, has the most speed, and playing on the road in the SEC is much more difficult than playing in the road anywhere else.

im also a washington wizards fan, i dont say the east is better than the west and i dont think the wizards are any better than the kansas jayhawks. many of my fav teams stink and thats fine. i just call things as they are.

mofome

Banned

CAL would beat any SEC team this late in the year as their timing is much more improved than when they played TENN.

MoFOME ... smoke another joint and relax .. you are going to playing for 5th place.

Accept it or go see your shrink for help.

you see, again, you post a bunch of nonsense. cal would get beat by
Fla
LSU
Auburn
TN
SC
UGA
Ark

they would get beat by any of them. hell, they lost to AZ late in the season, they are awful. TN would name their score on cal, just as they did before.

you dont know anything about football. thats another fact.

5 SEC teams in the top 17
1 pac-10 team in the top 20

live with it, cupcake

mo - i agree with you. the SEC is the best conference. i never said it wasn't. nic - you gotta agree, sir. all i was talkin about was uga and bama v. wisky and psu...

mofome

Banned

mo - i agree with you. the SEC is the best conference. i never said it wasn't. nic - you gotta agree, sir. all i was talkin about was uga and bama v. wisky and psu...

wisc is better than UGA and Bama
Penn state is not.

but lsu/fla/ark/tn/aub/sc are better than both, imo

SC offense can move the ball at will on anyone right now. what they did to the clemson defense was crazy. they did almost the same to the gaytors.

lsu
ark
fla
tn
sc
wisk/aub
wisk/aub
uga
psu

thats how i would rank those teams.