9-11 ... things the Righties just cant explain

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
[SIZE=+1]1. A building constructed over a highly sensitive, highly dangerous, highly expensive industrial site will be engineered and constructed that much stronger. Logical and rational, right? WTC-7 was engineered to be stronger, not weaker, than other buildings surrounding it, simply because it enclosed an electrical power station. But WTC-7 fell at near free fall speed. Logical deduction would conclude building 7 was purposely demolished at the end of the day on September 11, 2001, most likely to destroy evidence of arson and to clear the WTC site entirely.

[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]2. Fuel fires burn intensely for short periods of time. Fuel fires also burn at well-known scientific temperatures. Scientifically, and thus logically, fuel fires cannot melt steel, which requires blast furnace conditions. Melted pools of steel were discovered, observed and recorded in the debris of three steel skyscrapers long after September 11, 2001. Logically then, fuel fires alone did not destroy the World Trade Center. Logically then, some other, far more powerful substance that could melt steel must have.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]3. Passengers on commercial jets are required to check in at the desk and present their ticket and boarding pass. No passenger is allowed to board a major commercial carrier without first being logged onto a computer today. This list of passengers is called a flight manifest. This list of passengers is available to airline personnel within minutes. Logically then, the names of ALL hijackers should have appeared in the mainstream media hours (and days) after the flights crashed. They did not. Either there never were any hijackers or they boarded through the complicity of airline personnel, thus indicating a greater conspiracy. Logical.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]4. When the chief of security of one government gives $100,000 to an alleged terrorist mastermind, and then meets with the security heads of the government to be attacked on the exact day of the attack, logically, some complicity is suspected. In the days before September 11, 2001 the head of Pakistani Intelligence, General Mahmoud Ahmed, <http://www.prisonplanet.com/india_helped_fbi_trace_isi_terrorist_links.html>wi red $100,000 to the lead hijacker, Mohammed Atta. Ahmed then attended breakfast on the morning of 9-11 with Porter Goss, the head of the House Intelligence Committee (and the next head of the CIA) and Florida Senator Bob Graham.

Coincidentally, Florida was home base to most of the alleged hijackers. According to the FBI, Indian Intelligence and several press reports, General Mahmoud Ahmad, the alleged "money-man" (to use the FBI expression), allegedly ordered the bank transfer of $100,000 to the accused 9/11 ring-leader, Mohamed Atta, and then met on the morning of the attack with a trio of US lawmakers and top intelligence insiders, Bob Graham, Porter Goss and Jon Kyl for a friendly breakfast. What exactly did they discuss? Logically then, one could conclude a huge conflict of interests. Logically one could conclude a vast government conspiracy. As if to confirm a government conspiracy between the two security states, $8 billion in US aid was funneled to Pakistan between 2002 and 2006, ostensibly to fight the war on terror. No word where that $100,000 came from (US taxpayers?), money that was wired to mastermind Atta to attack America.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]5. Airplane parts are easily traceable. Airplane parts are stamped with serial numbers. Machined airplane parts are made to exact specifications. Logically an aviation expert could take any large, machined part from any of the 911 attack sites and say, yes or no, this part originated from a Boeing 757. Or did NOT originate from a Boeing 757, as Jon Carlson claims. Scientific study of the engine parts alone could have demolished any and all 911 conspiracies. Logical, correct? But because no such investigations were permitted or conducted, a huge government conspiracy appears likely. Logically then, one could conclude the conspirators had something to hide.[/SIZE]

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: 9-11 ... things the Righties just cant explain

Doc...... it is my feeling that in the words of Homer "It isn't so much that they don't understand....it's that they don't care."

Life is so much easier to cover ones ears and scream "wacko" when hearing something unpleasant. The messenger has been getting attacked since the time Jesus walked the earth.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The SHEEP never do care ...

they are more comfortable listening to lies

world traveler

EOG Addicted

..and one could logically conclude your an idiot for buying this conspiracy crap.
did you pass on that incredible discovery to the CIA about how terrorists dont wear Nikes or flack jackets yet?

ynot

EOG Dedicated

..and one could logically conclude your an idiot for buying this conspiracy crap.
did you pass on that incredible discovery to the CIA about how terrorists dont wear Nikes or flack jackets yet?

:houra :houra :houra .... I can picture world traveler right now......................

with his hands tightly wrapped over his eyes....screaming "WACKO-WACKO-WACKO-WACKO-WACKO."

Don't ever leave this site... 'world'. You are good entertainment.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

world traveler

EOG Addicted

no actually im sitting here shaking my head back and forth thinking what a bunch of coolaid drinking believe anything on the youtube as long as its anti bush you guys are.
but thanks for letting me stay here in the loony bin along with you.

The Devil

EOG Master

WORLD........NO SENSE EVEN TALKING TO THAT ASSHOLE (BOTH OF THEM) IF THEY BELIEVE A SECRET COULD BE KEPT BY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FOR OVER FIVE YEARS, WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY..........

ynot

EOG Dedicated

WORLD........NO SENSE EVEN TALKING TO THAT ASSHOLE (BOTH OF THEM) IF THEY BELIEVE A SECRET COULD BE KEPT BY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE FOR OVER FIVE YEARS, WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY..........

Their are thousands of people speaking up... they won't be given any voice by ......guess who?...............................Those darn "liberal" people in the media.

You keep inhaling that propaganda... it's good for you.

:thumbsup :+waving-5 :Dance

world traveler

EOG Addicted

how could you not believe those 19 guys were then ones responsable...i mean your scource of all knowledge posted an article that made a groundbreaking discovery. Terrorists DO NOT wear Nikes or flack jackets. there are no pics of those 19 guys wearing Nikes or flackjackets therfore they MUST be the terrorists according to your all knowing Doc.
Your only response is the sheep the sheep dont listen but what do you think you guys are by blindly believeing anything thats anti bush. Your agenda is not the truth its making bush look bad so you can get revenge for the way poor old slick willy was treated.

The Devil

EOG Master

Their are thousands of people speaking up... they won't be given any voice by ......guess who?...............................Those darn "liberal" people in the media.

You keep inhaling that propaganda... it's good for you.

:thumbsup :+waving-5 :Dance

TELL ME YNOT...YOU SEEM BRIGHT AT TIMES......HOW THE HELL COULD ALL THIS BE KEPT SECRET ALL THESE YEARS BY SO MANY PEOPLE.....HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU AND DOC INVOLVED IN ALL THIS BULLSHIT????? YOU TELL ME HOW IT COULD POSSIBLY BE DONE AND KEPT SECRET.......YES GEORGE BUSH HAS SILENCED ALL OF THEM....NO ONE CAN GO TO THE PRESS......NO ONE CAN GET TO A DEMOCRATIC SENATOR WITH ALL THEIR PROOF......NO ONE WILL LISTEN EXCEPT SOME COMMIE BLOGS........DO YOU THINK THERE ARE NO DEAD FIREMEN OR DEAD COPS THAT HAVE FRIENDS???? THAT WOULD SPILL THEIR GUTS IF THAT WAS TRUE???? GET A BRAIN YNOT......IF YOU WANT TO BE AN IDIOT....WELL YOU AND DOC ARE DOING A HELL OF A JOB........

The Devil

EOG Master

THE BEST IS DOC SAYING THE GUY ON THE PLANE HAS NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER.........WAKE UP YNOT, NEXT YOU WILL SAY THE PLANES WERE REMOTE CONTROLLED BY CHENEY.......

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Devil I think you have provided the best evidence of all. People LOVE to talk. Had this been a Super Conspiracy there would have been at least one person that let the secret slip. Doc and Ynot. Are you telling me they Gathered up hundreds of people, convinced them all to go along with 9-11, then have them agree to leave behind their kids, moms, brothers, sisters, cousins, girlfriends, and never talk about this again? Maybe you think they were all thrown into a bottomless pit. This has to be the silliest conspiracy plot I've ever heard. All you guys do is take a few of the parts of the story that are blurry and skew it to fit your agenda. Nevermind all the other facts like Eyewitnesses, Dead bodies, Terrorists Passports found on the street(they found Corey Lidle's Passport so don't say it's not possible.) and thousands of people that are still missing their loved ones.

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

its amazing mr mercer thinks old GW did all this...if any of this were true, everyone in washington including his beloved hillary and teddy would have to be in on it as well as kerry..

just foolish to believe this...
eventually you have to let the dreamworld go mr mercer

The Devil

EOG Master

Devil I think you have provided the best evidence of all. People LOVE to talk. Had this been a Super Conspiracy there would have been at least one person that let the secret slip. Doc and Ynot. Are you telling me they Gathered up hundreds of people, convinced them all to go along with 9-11, then have them agree to leave behind their kids, moms, brothers, sisters, cousins, girlfriends, and never talk about this again? Maybe you think they were all thrown into a bottomless pit. This has to be the silliest conspiracy plot I've ever heard. All you guys do is take a few of the parts of the story that are blurry and skew it to fit your agenda. Nevermind all the other facts like Eyewitnesses, Dead bodies, Terrorists Passports found on the street(they found Corey Lidle's Passport so don't say it's not possible.) and thousands of people that are still missing their loved ones.

BETTOR, THERE WERE 343 FIREMEN AND ABOUT 100 NYC COPS WHO DIED THAT DAY..........IF ANYONE OF THEIR BRETHREN KNEW ABOUT A CONSPIRACY, DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD KEEP IT SECRET????? MAYBE WE HAVE ONLY BEEN GIVEN 90% OF THE FULL STORY, MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS SLIGHTLY MORE INFO THAN IS OUT.....BUT THERE MAY BE A REASON FOR THAT.........LET'S BE A LITTLE REALISTIC.........THEY JUST HAPPENED TO FLY A FEW PLANES INTO BUILDINGS THAT ALREADY HAD EXPLOSIVES PLANTED IN THEM????? AMERICAN AIRLINES HAD A PLAN TO MAKE THE PENTAGON PLANE DISAPPEAR???? NO ONE AT THE PENTAGON HEARD A WHISPER OF THE PLAN TO FIRE A MISSLE AT IT????? SURE, I WILL WAIT BY MY FIREPLACE FOR SANTA THIS YEAR.........

The Devil

EOG Master

THEONE, I BELIEVE WE CALL IT COMMON SENSE........SEEMS A FEW HERE LACK IT...........

The Devil

EOG Master

MR "OH WELL WHERE ARE THE WINGS" SHOULD BE HERE SOON.......

jay28

EOG Dedicated

BETTOR, THERE WERE 343 FIREMEN AND ABOUT 100 NYC COPS WHO DIED THAT DAY..........IF ANYONE OF THEIR BRETHREN KNEW ABOUT A CONSPIRACY, DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD KEEP IT SECRET????? MAYBE WE HAVE ONLY BEEN GIVEN 90% OF THE FULL STORY, MAYBE THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS SLIGHTLY MORE INFO THAN IS OUT.....BUT THERE MAY BE A REASON FOR THAT.........LET'S BE A LITTLE REALISTIC.........THEY JUST HAPPENED TO FLY A FEW PLANES INTO BUILDINGS THAT ALREADY HAD EXPLOSIVES PLANTED IN THEM????? AMERICAN AIRLINES HAD A PLAN TO MAKE THE PENTAGON PLANE DISAPPEAR???? NO ONE AT THE PENTAGON HEARD A WHISPER OF THE PLAN TO FIRE A MISSLE AT IT????? SURE, I WILL WAIT BY MY FIREPLACE FOR SANTA THIS YEAR.........

9/11 Proof: Fireman Charges Bombs Inside World Trade Center :: PEJ News :: Stories, Features, Opinion and Analysis :: Peace, Earth & Justice News

9/11 Proof: Fireman Charges Bombs Inside World Trade Center

American Free Press - Victor Thorn - One of New York?s own firefighters says publicly that 9-11 couldn?t have been the work of Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, but instead was planned, coordinated and executed by elements within our own government.

www.americanfreepress.net

FIRE OFFICER SAYS FIREMEN, COPS KNOW TRUTH
By Victor Thorn

American Free Press
November 11, 2006

?BOMBS INSIDE WTC?​

NEW YORK CITY, N.Y.?On the morning of Sept. 11, 2005, New York City auxiliary fire lieutenant Paul Isaac Jr. asserted, yet again, that 9-11 was an inside job. ?I know 9-11 was an inside job. The police know it?s an inside job; and the firemen know it too,? said Isaac.
The ramifications of this statement are immense: One of New York?s own firefighters says publicly that 9-11 couldn?t have been the work of Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, but instead was planned, coordinated and executed by elements within our own government.
He also added, after pointing to throngs of police officers standing around us, that, ?We all have to be very careful about how we handle it.?
Isaac reiterated what a 9-11 survivor told this journalist during our protest at Ground Zero on Sept. 11, 2005?that emergency radios were buzzing with information about bombs being detonated inside the World Trade
Center towers.
Also, Isaac directly addressed a gag order that has been placed on firemen and police officers in New York.
?It?s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs,? said Isaac, regarding the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9-11. There is more information related to Isaac circulating in on-line and print reports, so here again we are hearing first-hand evidence from individuals who were on the scene, such as live witness William Rodriguez, saying that the World Trade Center towers were brought down not by the airliner?s impact or the resulting jet fuel fires, but instead by a deliberately executed controlled demolition.
Tragically, due to heavy-handed pressure from officials at the city, state and federal levels, we are still not hearing the entire story.
Researcher Vincent Sammartino, who was also at the WTC ?open grave site? on the afternoon of Sept. 11, 2005, wrote the following on the on-line news web site APFN: ?I just got back from Ground Zero. People know the truth. Half of the police and firemen were coming up to us and telling us that they know that 9-11 was an inside job. They were told not to talk about it. But they were supporting what we were doing. I had tears in my eyes.?

Victor Thorn
is the author of New World Order Exposed, and co-host of WING TV. For more information, visit Thorn?s web site at wingtv.net or write P.O. Box 10495, State College, PA 16805-0495. New World Order Exposed (#1080, $25, 560 pps., softcover) and 9-11 On Trial (#1178, 175 pages, $14, booklet) can be ordered from FIRST AMENDMENT BOOKS. Write 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100, Washington, D.C. 20003. Call toll free 1-888-699-NEWS (6397) to order by Visa or MasterCard.
(Issue #40, October 3, 2005)

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003

jay28

EOG Dedicated

WTC witnesses to explosions

YouTube - WTC witnesses to explosions
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-uOFXsfskM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B-uOFXsfskM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

The Devil

EOG Master

JAY, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.....BUT IF YOU LOOK AS STUPID AS YOUR POSTS, YOU ARE GOD AWFUL UGLY.......

SURE JAY AN I WAS AT A GOLF OUTING FOR BRIAN CANNAZZARO(ONE OF THE 343 WHO DIED) WITH ABOUT 500 FIREMEN.......AND I CAN ASSURE YOU IF YOU SHOWED UP THAT DAY WITH A TOWEL ON YOUR HEAD AND SAID THIS CRAP YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO POST TODAY........

BELIEVE ME JAY, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY YOU AND YOUR RELIGION IS HATED BY MANY HERE.......

jay28

EOG Dedicated

DEV, THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK

EVEN NOW MORE THEN 75% OF NEW YORKS STILL THINK THAT 9/11 WAS
INSIDE JOB

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU ARE A COMPETE ASS JAY.........COME HERE AND ASK AROUND.........FDNY... AS FOR THE ARTICLE YOU POSTED.......I HAVE LIVED IN NYC FOR 61 YEARS AND NEVER EVER HEARD OF AN AUXILIARY FIRE DEPT....CLICK ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE FIRE DEPARTMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND ONE......

The Devil

EOG Master

WE DO NOT HAVE A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT IN NYC.........ALL ARE WELL TRAINED PROFESSIONALS....AND I CAN TELL YOU ANOTHER THING JAY.......NO MATTER THE RACE, CREED OR COLOR, THESE GUYS LIVE WITH EACH OTHER 3-4 DAYS AT A TIME......THEY ARE LIKE BROTHERS, FAMILY AND IF THIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB, THEY WOULDN'T FEAR FOR THEIR JOBS......THEY WOULD SPEAK UP....AND SPEAK VERY LOUDLY........

jay28

EOG Dedicated

DEV

I DIDN'T MAKE THAT VIDEO IN WHICH PEOPLE WITNESSES ABOUT THE EXPLOSIONS.

IT WAS BROADCASTED IN CNN, MSDBC, FOX AND OTHER CHANNELS TOO

The Devil

EOG Master

OK JAY WHATEVER YOU SAY....NOW GO THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM........

jay28

EOG Dedicated

hahaha...... na, I'm staying here :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Dev have a bit of a chilli pepper, it will make ya feel better :+textinb3:+textinb3

world traveler

EOG Addicted

all these people were doing was describing the noise the toers made as they fell but of course in jay and doc landia a couple billion pounds of crap falling 110 stories would not amke any noise at all.

The Devil

EOG Master

WHY JAY??? YOU CAN TAKE YOUR COMPUTER AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND CHANGE THE WORLD.........

GO TO ISREAL AND SHOW THEM HOW WRONG THEY ARE........GO TO A FEW NYC FIREHOUSES AND SHOW THEM YOUR PROOF........I WILL HELP MAKE YOUR FUNERAL ARRAINGEMENTS............

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll
Truth Movement has the huge majority of opinion
How will the Bush Cabal react?​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Steve Watson & Alex Jones / Prisonplanet.com | October 14 2006[/FONT]

A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.​
According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:​
"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3%"
The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%. Over 80% supported the stance of Charlie Sheen when he went public with his opinions on 9/11 as an inside job.
A recent CNN poll found that the percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington rose from almost a third to almost half over the past four years. This latest poll shows that that figure has again risen exponentially and now stands at well over three quarters of the population.

It took 35 plus years for the majority of Americans to wake up to the fact that the assassination of JFK was a government operation. It has only take five years for MORE Americans to wake up to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job on behalf of the Neoconservative crime syndicate within the US.
Reference to past polls show that in the last five years there has been an explosion in numbers of those who do not buy the official line.
In 2004 a Zogby Poll showed that just over half of New Yorkers believed there was a cover up.
In May of this year another Zogby poll indicated that around half of ALL Americans did not buy the official story.
The latest poll also shows a massive awakening has occurred recently given that previous estimates indicated that around 34% still believed the official story and around 30% were oblivious altogether.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"TerrorStorm sets a new standard in documentary filmmaking. Alex Jones knocks it out of the park yet again." -Dylan Avery, Director, "Loose Change" - Click here to get the DVD or click here to watch online now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Alex Jones declared that the Truth movement has cause to celebrate this evening as it is now beyond any doubt that the vast majority of Americans know that the official story of 19 Saudis with box cutters is ludicrous.
The diligence of those who have worked to educate the world on 9/11 truth from day one cannot be underestimated. We are now seeing the fruits of this hard and at times extremely trying labor hit home.
We would add that although this is a major victory for the truth movement it does not mean that the hard work can stop.
The next step is to use the majority opinion as leverage towards officially changing the record of what happened on 9/11, forcing the mainstream media into addressing the issue, not as a quirky news item, but as a serious re-defining of the state of the nation and the world today.
We have not taken the country back yet and the cabal that has taken control of the government continues to systematically use 9/11 and the war on terror as an excuse to destroy the Constitutional foundations of law and order in America.

As it becomes clearer that more and more Americans KNOW that their government is lying to them on the most fundamental issue of their lifetimes, we must consider what kind of reaction the government will undertake.
Remember that the majority of American voters now believe the Sept. 11 terrorist attack was a more significant historical event than the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
In July 2001 Alex jones issued an emergency warning that there was going to be a massive false flag terrorist attack in New York to be blamed on Osama Bin Laden. At that time there was not enough activism among the population to prevent it going ahead.
In August of 2006 Alex Jones issued a second emergency warning that all the factors pointed towards an imminent attack. The activism that occurred in the wake of this warning and that of others was exponential and may indeed have helped stave off another attack.
Our next warning is this, desperate times call for desperate measures. The criminal elements of the government now know that they have been totally exposed and are reviled by the majority of free thinking Americans. Will their response be to vamp up the crack down on that free thinking itself?
In essence Americans have outright REJECTED giving up their liberty for security in the wake of 9/11. The only security IS liberty itself, and the only way to stay secure is to constantly defend liberty.

The Devil

EOG Master

ALEX JONES...LMAO....ALEX IS DOCS BUTT BUDDY.......THOUGHT YOU MUSLIMS DIDN'T LIKE GAYS???????