Wickin Monday 0-0

wickinpinners

EOG Member
Here is my first play for tomorrow.

Buffalo vs Tampa Bay Over 6

Buffalo is first in the league scoring 4.4 goals a game. Buffalo is allowing 3.4 goals a game which is right in the middle of the league ranked 15th. They get 30 shots a game and allow 31 shots a game. They are near the bottom of the league in shots against. When playing a top ranked offense this is a vulnerable area as they offer alot of scoring opportunities like Saturday night vs Ottawa. Buffalo is 16-4 SU in its last 20 games. Buffalo is 14-5 SU in its last 19 games at home. The total has gone over in 6 of Buffalo's last 9 games at home. Buffalo is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Tampa Bay.
Tampa Bay is scoring 3.4 goals a game and is ranked 8th among teams. Tampa is allowing 2.9 goals a game and again is in the top half of the league at ranked 12th. Tampa Bay is getting 30 shots per game which is the average ranked 14th. Tampa is allowing 27 shots which is ranked in the top 5 of the league teams. Tampa Bay is 4-1-1 SU in its last 6 games. Tampa Bay is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games. Tampa Bay is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road. The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games on the road.
These statistics tell us that both teams are allowing and generating the other teams average. Tampa is scoring 3.4 goals and Buffalo is allowing 3.4 goals per game. Tampa is getting 30 shots and Buffalo is allowing 31. Tampa has a 5-1 road over record and the total has been over in the last 6 games at home in Buffalo. Both teams play fast pace up beat hockey and have some of the best players in the league today on their teams. These players love open ice rushes and sniper like shooting. Looking at either teams defense the word physical and rough doesnt really come into play. Tampa Bay has the more physical defense but lacks in the Goal Tender category.
Both teams need to get out to a quick start in this one and keep the momentum. The game will be rediculously high tempo quick passing lots of shooting. Based on all the stats and the teams playing styles you must go with the over 6 on this one. I like the number 6 because both teams are allowing 3 goals and scoring over 3 goals. The most ovious result would be a tie and as you know overtime someone must get a goal making the total score 7.

wickinpinners

EOG Member
Re: Wickin Monday 0-0

Pittsburgh Penguins +100
Pitssburgh Penguins /Philadelphia Flyers Under 7

Philadelphia is ranked 28th in the league scoring 2.4 goals per game and ranked ead last allowing 4.2 goals per game. They are ranked 10th posting 30 shots a game for and 29.9 shots against. They are coming off a western road swing posting wins in Anaheim and Los Angeles. Satuday night they lost 6-1 in San Jose. The total has gone Over in 4 of Philadelphia's last 5 games. Philadelphia is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home. The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games at home. Usually playing at home for the Flyers is a big advantage but when you are 5-13-2 the home crowd does nto mean much.
Pittsuburgh is scoring 3.2 goals per game and allowing 3.1 goals per game. They are ranked 11th and 17th is those respective categories. They ranked dead last only generating 26.1 shots per game. Their also 2 away from the bottom in shots allowed with 33.4 per game. Pittsburgh is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games. Pittsburgh is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road. The total has gone Over in 8 of Pittsburgh's last 11 games on the road. Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia.
Right now everything looking like the game would be over 6.5 points easily. However just 6 days ago the two teams met in Pittsburgh and the score was 3-2 Pitssburgh. That is the only stat that strays me away from the Over 6. Sindney Crosby has 3 goals and 3 assisits in the last 3 games. In the last 3 games Philly has put up 7 points while their opponents put up 17. 24 / 3 is 8 goals per game. The advantage is back to the over pick untill you look at the last game that these two teams played that were under the total. November 13th Philadelphia at Pittsburgh 3-2 1.5 points under the total.
With a hot Crosby and a offense averaging 1.2 more goals per game vs the Philadelphia Flyers, the Pittsbugh Penguins are at +100 on the money line. This is also a very solid play for even money.
Simply because of the last stat and the fact that the teams are only putting up 5.2 goals per game im going to buy half a point and play this game under 7.

GKNY

EOG Enthusiast

GL tonight.

Any game with the Sabres playing in gots a good chance of going over the total.

wickinpinners

EOG Member

alright day 2-1, im really mad about Philadelphia Pittsburgh I wanted to pick the over but the last score between the 2 teams was only 5. Oh well.

not too bad man, and hey let me apologize ok

i gues you walked into it by saying HEY LOOK AT ME IM A STAR, with that record and you boasting even further about two HUGE MLs hitting at a new Place

here. let me explain a little

the guy i mentioned, that cash4 guy or whatever, was sitting next to his grandmother one night and went 13 - 0 i guess.

so he comes here the next day and says "HI IM GOD, i went 13 - 0 yesterday so im starting my record off at 13 - 0 ??

UH YEAH SURE !!!! So when you come in here doing almost the same sort of thing, i know i wasnt lettin it happen again lol

sorry for losin it on ya, lol

But atleast now i see you atleast have a clue about hockey, this dude NEVER SAID A WORD other than

Team Name Winner!! No clue about ML or PL or B2B or any terms about hockey, had no clue there was even JUICE, and were a gambling outfit here, or atleast thats what the sign at the door says, EYE ON GAMBLING
SO what the fuck do we need someone to PICK THE WINNER FOR???
Who cant recommend a -250? Just had no clue what betting was and thought he was at a PICK EM CONTEST!!

Anyway sorry, good job and its good to see someone with write ups and something to say, not just come here and go TAKE THIS ITS A LOCK I AM THE BEST!!! lol

Nice to meet you BTW im EJ ok, and hopefully no hard feelings, hopefully Tues youll see what i do too, GL tomorrow man!!

wickinpinners

EOG Member

nah thats cool I understand what your saying. This is only the second forum ive been to before for sportsbetting so Im new to the whole thing. GL tomorrow as well only 3 games on tap lets get all 3 right.