My Cat Brought in a Rabbit...

The cat busted up the rabbit pretty good. It's bleeding on his back and it's shaking like a junkie.

What's the play here?

- Turn the rabbit loose in the field and hope for the best?

- Pay cash to take a stray rabbit to be checked at the vet?

- Pick-up where the cat left off and finish the job myself?

Re: My Cat Brought in a Rabbit...

The cat busted up the rabbit pretty good. It's bleeding on his back and it's shaking like a junkie.

What's the play here?

Probably take door #1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

if u dont want to pay, and have no emotional attachment obviously, maybe just put the rabbit in a box, and drop him off in front of the vet or hospital, so that they take care of him, and u dont have to pay.....

sounds cold, btu much better than turning him loose to die i think....

surprised a cat would go after a rabbit that bad....

mofome

Banned

Thats good karma, your a good man:cheers

haha thanks. that rabbit only gets one life just like the rest of us. the little guy never has and never will hurt anyone. caring about life in general, not just in individual circumstances.

hoffa has a big ole heart, he'll take care of him

:houra

I KNOW ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS..KEEP HIM IN SOME SAFE PLACE COUPLE DAYS TILL HE GETS OVER IT..I HAD A WILD RABBIT THAT JUST DIED LIVE IN MY FRONT YARD FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS..I FED HIM DAILY..BELEIVE IT OR NOT HE LIKED CRACKERS MORE THAN CARROTS OR STUFF BUGS WOULD EAT..BEAUTIFUL CREATURES BUT THEY CANT BE HOUSE TRAINED AND SHIT AND PISS ALL OVER..TWICE THIS MONTH..ONE OF MY 3 DOGS..DONT KNOW WHICH BUT SUSPECT THE FEMALE HUSKY OVER THE 2 MALE SHEPERDS..HAS FREAKIN MADE FRICKASEED POSSUM AND BOUGHT THE MF INSIDE THE HOUSE..I KEEP FRONT DOOR OPEN LOTS AT NIGHT CAUSE I GOT FENCED AND HEDGED IN YARD..DOGGIES COME IN AND OUT AT WILL..

..LET US KNOW IF THE LIT`L RASCAL MAKES IT..-Jojo

I LOVE ALL GOD`S CREATURES BUT CATS ARE MFs...IF YOU SHRUNK OVERNIGHT THAT BIG FAT KITTLES OF YOURS WOULD HAVE YOU FOR BREAKFAST..DOG MIGHT GIVE YOU A BREAK..-Jojo

PSS- PEOPLE MEDICINE AS GOOD OR BETTER FOR ANIMALS..PUT SOME HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND NEOSPORIN ON DEM WOUNDS..HEAL MUCH QUICKER..GIVE IT WATER TOO

OK animal lovers he will get a reprive. I'll take jojo's advice and try to tend to his wounds. He will stay in a box overnight in the garage but he's going to the vet tomorrow.

I'll take him in and tell them I found him, they will know what to do...

mofome

Banned

OK animal lovers he will get a reprive. I'll take jojo's advice and try to tend to his wounds. He will stay in a box overnight in the garage but he's going to the vet tomorrow.

I'll take him in and tell them I found him, they will know what to do...

:houra :houra :houra

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I would have taken Door Number 3 and Made me some Rabbit Mull

I named the rabbit Gary Greene.

I waiting for him to bring in 100 more bunnies to kick my cat's ass.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WELL,WELL THE BIG TOUGH GUY JIMMY HOFFA IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS.DID YOUR LITTLE P-SSY GET HURT JIMMY MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO YOUR GROINACOLOGIST THIS MORNING JIMMY AND MAKE SURE YOUR PANTIES DIDNT GET RIPPED.

FOR CHRIST SAKES THIS GUY JIMMY HOFFA COMES OFF LIKE A TOUGH GUY NOW I FIND OUT HE HAS A KITTY KAT WHAT A F-CKING F-G.THATS THE ONLY P-SSY THIS GUY IS GOING TO GET JIMMY I WAS ALWAYS TOLD IF A SINGLE MAN OVER 40 HAS A CAT AND LIVES ALONE THERES A GOOD CHANCE HE IS A F-G THIS KIND OF FITS YOUR DESCRIPTION JIMMY BOY.

SO DONT EVER GET TOUGH WITH ME AGAIN JIMMY OR I WILL BRING MY DOG BROWNIE OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND HE WILL RIP YOUR CAT TO SHREDS GOT IT F-G BOY.NOW GO CLEAN OUT THE CAT BOX YOU BIG FRUIT:LMAO JIMMY HOFFA HAS A CAT MAN THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

my cats bring "lizards" ; about 3-5 inches long; into the house all the time; occasionally get a squirrel; we don't have many squirrels or rabbits around my house right noe..>>4 cats!!

lol

gl

:+waving-5

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I named the rabbit Gary Greene.

I waiting for him to bring in 100 more bunnies to kick my cat's ass.

WELL,WELL THE BIG TOUGH GUY JIMMY HOFFA IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS.DID YOUR LITTLE P-SSY GET HURT JIMMY MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO YOUR GROINACOLOGIST THIS MORNING JIMMY AND MAKE SURE YOUR PANTIES DIDNT GET RIPPED.

FOR CHRIST SAKES THIS GUY JIMMY HOFFA COMES OFF LIKE A TOUGH GUY NOW I FIND OUT HE HAS A KITTY KAT WHAT A F-CKING F-G.THATS THE ONLY P-SSY THIS GUY IS GOING TO GET JIMMY I WAS ALWAYS TOLD IF A SINGLE MAN OVER 40 HAS A CAT AND LIVES ALONE THERES A GOOD CHANCE HE IS A F-G THIS KIND OF FITS YOUR DESCRIPTION JIMMY BOY.

SO DONT EVER GET TOUGH WITH ME AGAIN JIMMY OR I WILL BRING MY DOG BROWNIE OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND HE WILL RIP YOUR CAT TO SHREDS GOT IT F-G BOY.NOW GO CLEAN OUT THE CAT BOX YOU BIG FRUIT:LMAO JIMMY HOFFA HAS A CAT MAN THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Kelp:

your wife only wishes your "lizard" was 5" !!

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

BoarderX

EOG Member

I KNOW ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS..KEEP HIM IN SOME SAFE PLACE COUPLE DAYS TILL HE GETS OVER IT..I HAD A WILD RABBIT THAT JUST DIED LIVE IN MY FRONT YARD FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS..I FED HIM DAILY..BELEIVE IT OR NOT HE LIKED CRACKERS MORE THAN CARROTS OR STUFF BUGS WOULD EAT..BEAUTIFUL CREATURES BUT THEY CANT BE HOUSE TRAINED AND SHIT AND PISS ALL OVER..TWICE THIS MONTH..ONE OF MY 3 DOGS..DONT KNOW WHICH BUT SUSPECT THE FEMALE HUSKY OVER THE 2 MALE SHEPERDS..HAS FREAKIN MADE FRICKASEED POSSUM AND BOUGHT THE MF INSIDE THE HOUSE..I KEEP FRONT DOOR OPEN LOTS AT NIGHT CAUSE I GOT FENCED AND HEDGED IN YARD..DOGGIES COME IN AND OUT AT WILL..

..LET US KNOW IF THE LIT`L RASCAL MAKES IT..-Jojo

Rabbits can be semi-housetrained, I tought mine to use a litterbox. On a side note, rabbits are completely friggin useless.

Rabbits can be semi-housetrained, I tought mine to use a litterbox. On a side note, rabbits are completely friggin useless.

Cool did not know it...thats rare...Expressing love or compasion is not "friggin useless"..No Dr can prescribe anything better for the soul, my freind...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

WHAT HAPPENED TO HOFFA DID THE CAT GET HIS TONGUE.THIS F-CKING GUY HAS BEEN SHOOTING OFF HIS MOUTH FOR YEARS ABOUT HOW TOUGH HE IS NOW WE FIND OUT THE F-G LIVES ALONE WITH A KITTY CAT.COME ON HOFFA SPEAK UP WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LITTLE P-SSY AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT YOUR CAT.

I REMEMBER HOFFA TELLING ME LENNY FROM CASCADE SHOULD KICK MY ARSE THAT IS WHAT HE WOULD HAVE DONE.WELL HOFFA I GOT NEWS FOR YOU FIRST I WILL KICK YOUR ARSE THEN I WILL HAVE MY DOG KICK YOUR F-G CATS ARSE SO ANYTIME YOU WANT TO HAVE IT OUT LET ME KNOW MARTHA I MEAN HOFFA.I COULD SEE IT NOW I KNOCK OUT HOFFA AND AS HE IS LYING ON THE GROUND HE SAYS O.K. BEANTOWN YOU WIN JUST DONT LET BROWNIE HURT MY P-SSY:smackdown SO HOFFA I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU OR I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU A BEATEN GOT IT PAL NOW RUN ALONG AND GO CLEAN THE CAT BOX

The Devil

EOG Master

BEANER, LOTS OF TOUGH GUYS HAVE A SOFT SPOT IN THEIR HEART.....HOFFA'S IS FOR STRAY ANIMALS, MINE IS FOR STRAY 21 YEAR OLD GIRLS........

dirty

EOG Master

Ned if you ain't had no Rabbit Mull you ain't been eatin' son

dirty

EOG Master

Mull
<TABLE class=imagetableright width=159 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>Mull</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>The dish known in northeast Georgia as chicken mull is a stew of chicken meat (ground or cut into bite-sized or smaller pieces), broth, milk, butter, vegetables, and seasonings, thickened with crumbs of soda crackers. It is also called chicken stew, chicken soup (rarely), and in south Georgia, chicken jallop. Because grinding, cutting, and lengthy cooking can tenderize tough meat, chicken mull may have originated as a way to make tough old roosters and spent hens palatable.
Mulls are served in bowls and eaten at home, in restaurants, in hunters' camps, and at special events such as church socials, community gatherings, and fund-raisers. Like other regional stews served to large groups (for example, Brunswick stew, Kentucky burgoo, Carolina hash, and Virginia sheep stew), mull can be prepared in large pots, outdoors or under a shed.
Mull is traditionally a cold-weather dish. Northeast Georgians speak of the "mull season." According to local lore, almost any meat or combination can be used, including goat, dove, squirrel, and it is rumored, rat and roadkill. In rabbit mull or crow stew, rabbit or crow replaces chicken. Turtle mull contains chicken as well as turtle and sometimes such additional meats as beef, pork, and even beaver. Jallop is sometimes made from catfish.
To make chicken mull, pieces of chicken are simmered in water in a kettle or Dutch oven about one hour, until done. When the pieces are cool, the skin and bones are removed and the meat is ground or cut, then restored to the broth. Milk and butter are added and cracker crumbs are stirred in until the desired thickness is achieved. The consistency varies, but typically mull is similar to cooked oatmeal.
Other ingredients may include baking soda; such vegetables as celery, onion, tomato sauce or paste, tomatoes, ketchup, lemon, and garlic; and such seasonings as salt, red and black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, and hot pepper sauce. Traditional side dishes include sweet pickles; onion rings, cucumbers, and tomatoes marinated in vinegar; slaw or salad; and green beans. Chicken jallop is sometimes served over hamburger buns.
Suggested Reading

Charles C. Doyle, "Mulling over Mull: A North Georgia Foodways Localism," Midwestern Folklore 29 (2003): 5-11.

John Garst, University of Georgia

New Georgia Encyclopedia: Mull

WHAT HAPPENED TO HOFFA DID THE CAT GET HIS TONGUE. HOFFA I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU OR I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE YOU A BEATEN GOT IT PAL NOW RUN ALONG AND GO CLEAN THE CAT BOX
Jim my man, come and get some beat down. :houra

I'm happy to report that the rabbit was checked out by the vet this morning, and this afternoon he became the pet of a 3rd grade class. He's living good at the school.

mofome

Banned

I'm happy to report that the rabbit was checked out by the vet this morning and, this afternoon he became the pet of a 3rd grade class. He's living good at the school.

:houra :houra :houra

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

I'm happy to report that the rabbit was checked out by the vet this morning, and this afternoon he became the pet of a 3rd grade class. He's living good at the school.

Better be glad my kids don't go there....they would be eating Rabbit Jerky for snack :finger004

getalife

EOG Member

What's the play here?

Why don't you boil it. Seems fitting somehow.