Can someone explain to Shannon Sharpe, how to add...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
In a matter of about 2 minutes, he has said at least 5 times that SD has scored 43 points in the 2nd half, and they have scored 42....LOL

he just keeps saying it, over and over.....

Re: Can someone explain to Shannon Sharpe, how to add...

THOSE IDIOTS WERE SAYING THE RAVENS WERE FINISHING OFF THE GAME..MEANWHILE THE TITANS DROVE TO VICTORY..ONLY THE BLOCK OF A EASY FG SAVED THE RAVENS..THOSE 4 MEN ARE IDIOTS..JAMES ASSHOLE TOKEN BROWN..DAN CANT WIN A BIG GAME MARINO..STUPID SHARPE..WHOSE THE FOURTH STOOGE, BOOMER??..THEY ARE VOLUME OFF FOR ME..CANT STAND INCOMPETENCE

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT A SUIT ON A NIGERIAN AND IT DOESNT SAY CUSTODIAN ON IT.:+signs9-1

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

JANUS IS IT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN.JANUS DO YOU WEAR LACE OR COTTON PANTIES.HAVE A GOOD NIGHT I HAVE TO GO TO BED I AM HUNGOVER

janus

EOG Dedicated

JANUS IS IT THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN.JANUS DO YOU WEAR LACE OR COTTON PANTIES.HAVE A GOOD NIGHT I HAVE TO GO TO BED I AM HUNGOVER

1) it is.
2) cotton.
3) good evening.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I do prefer Shannon over his arrogant brother Sterling though.......

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I honestly don't like hearing either of them..and have you ever heard Sterling actually in the booth for a game? Terrible

you fuckers remember sportsbank from MW??? she was dating shannon

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SPORTSBANK FROM MAJOR WAGER WASNT SHE ABOUT 70 YEARS OLD.I KNOW SHANNON ISNT THE BEST LOOKING GUY BUT I AM SURE HE CAN DO BETTER THAN SPORTSBANK:+clueless

(WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT)

janus

EOG Dedicated

SPORTSBANK FROM MAJOR WAGER WASNT SHE ABOUT 70 YEARS OLD.I KNOW SHANNON ISNT THE BEST LOOKING GUY BUT I AM SURE HE CAN DO BETTER THAN SPORTSBANK:+clueless

(WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT)

at the klan rally, you too drunk to notice?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

(AT THE CLAN RALLY,YOU TO DRUNK TO NOTICE) NOW THAT WAS FUNNY JANUS AND IT COULDNT HAVE COME AT A BETTER TIME I JUST FOUND OUT I DIDNT GET THE JOB I APPLIED FOR AS A PART TIME MAILMAN FOR THE WINTER OH WELL AT LEAST I TOLD MY WIFE I LOOKED FOR A JOB.