This guy should be executed immediately

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- A man who pleaded guilty to putting his wife's puppy in a 200-degree oven, crippling it, was sentenced Monday to six months in jail.
Third District Judge William Barrett ordered Marc Christopher Vincent, 36, to serve six months in jail without the chance of early release. He must also pay a $500 fine and $986 in veterinary bills for the dog.
Vincent, 36, pleaded guilty September 18 to one count of misdemeanor aggravated animal cruelty for putting the dog in an oven for five minutes on May 25 during a fight with his wife, Rhonda. She has since filed for divorce.
The black Chihuahua mix named Henry suffered permanent damage to its front paws and now limps. (Watch Henry wag his tail on the way into court -- 1:32 )
As part of the plea agreement, a second charge of animal cruelty was dropped. Prosecutors had accused Vincent of turning a leaf blower on the dog in a separate incident, damaging the dog's eye so badly it had to be removed.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: This guy should be executed immediately

Woman gets 15 years probation for having 200 dead and dying cats

The Associated Press - ATLANTA

A woman was sentenced to 15 years probation Tuesday on animal cruelty charges stemming from the discovery of nearly 200 dead and dying cats in her Alpharetta house.
Lauri Lockwood, 47, pleaded guilty to one felony count and 145 misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty. She was ordered to have no contact with animals and to allow unannounced inspections of her home.
Authorities found 146 dead cats and 26 alive ones in Lockwood's home in February 2005. She had volunteered to keep the animals for an organization that rescues them from shelters and tries to find them homes.
Assistant District Attorney Laura Janssen said some of the cats had been dead for six months and were found "on every single level, in every single room" of Lockwood's house.
Janssen also asked the court for $25,000 restitution to cover the cost of treating the surviving cats.
___
HASH(0x1cd9d14)

[SIZE=-2]Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. [/SIZE]

MCP

Ive always said its more sick to kill a dog than it is to kill another human. Put that guy in an oven

andrew748

Banned

Ive always said its more sick to kill a dog than it is to kill another human. Put that guy in an oven

aye serious punishment is called for.

may be just remove his knees and and an eye thhen let him get on with live

I bet that lady's house was pretty sanitary and I bet it smelled fantASStic.

puppies080306

Last update: August 04, 2006 – 12:42 PM
Man snaps 10 puppies necks, threatens to kill girlfriend

Her?n M?rquez Estrada, Star Tribune
A St. Paul man who was arguing with his girlfriend killed 10 puppies in front of her by snapping their necks and then threatened to do the same to her, witnesses said Wednesday.

St. Paul police, who could cite the man for cruelty to animals, were looking for him Wednesday. They also were investigating alleged threats that witnesses said he made to his girlfriend Tuesday outside an East Side apartment complex.

"He was mad at his girlfriend and took it out on the puppies," White said. "I just wish somebody would catch him because what he did was wrong."

Monica Smith, who also witnessed the attack, said Wednesday afternoon that the man turned his anger on his girlfriend after killing the pups, telling her that if she didn't give him a ride, "I'll do to you what I done to the dogs.' "

What happened was despicable, said Janelle Dixon, executive director of the Humane Society for Companion Animals in Woodbury. She said that virtually any animal shelter would have taken the dogs or tried to place them.

She said that it is not unusual for animals to be caught in abusive domestic situations.

"The puppies were screaming," said Carroll Paynes, one of several residents who witnessed the killings. "You could hear their necks snap."

She and other witnesses said that after killing the puppies, the man walked away with his girlfriend and the mother dog. They drove off in a green car about 6 p.m.

MCP

if someone ever tried that with my dog, I would put a bullet in their head, dont care what the punishment would be.

After he snap the puppies necks in front of her she left with him and they took the mother dog with them...

I say lock them both up for life.

if someone ever tried that with my dog, I would put a bullet in their head, dont care what the punishment would be.

KNOWING YOUR A DOG LOVER BRING S UP MY REGARD TOWARDS YOU

IF THE DOG PUT THIS NUT IN AN OVEN HOW LONG WOULD IT BE BEFORE THE DOG WAS PUT TO SLEEP?????????:+clueless

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I have always said that anyone who likes to harm animals has some mental issues, even if the slightest......

Unspeakable monstrous cruelty. :(

I wish there was some way we could legally make that human maggot suffer the pain and agony that innocent animal felt.