KATHRYN WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH ANDREW!

Katie

EOG Master
andrew...you think you are such a tough guy, don't cha, chump??
i heard that you are slandering my name. yeah...that's right, somebody gave you up just like i knew they would.

you can bash my posts but i am the only poster who has 20 86 inch tvs. i am gone on vacation every summer and eog hears NOTHING from me but i am still the GREATEST POSTER ALIVE! i have done over 28,000,000 posts. NO OTHER poster can TOUCH MY RECORD!.
when i see your petty remarks i chuckle. i have been threatened 3,541x by guys like you...you little nobody.

my freinds take care of me, andrew. my pals don't take kindly to you slandering my name. you have upset 1,000,000,000,000 people, andy boy.

i have 8x the traffic to my posts that you have. i make 27-33x what you make. you want to be in my league but IT WILL NEVERRRR HAPPEN. you have to be posting on eog 24/7. i post 4 months, have 8 months off..when you're posting all summer i am taking 20-27 weeks of vacation.

i will put word on the street that you slandered me. my freinds TAKE CARE OF ME you little nobody. call me..i am here at 702-252-0300. i am ready, locked and loaded. i sit and wait while i chhhhuuucckkle.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: KATHRYN WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH ANDREW!

Are all those tv's in the same room? Must be a big ass room. You da woman!:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

One should smell this set-up quickly.

K, in a battle of wits, you are un-armed. :+textinb3 :+textinb3

:p

how do you guys miss the Gary Greene references boys...just how!!!

If this post is meant to be serious im

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

andrew748

Banned

andrew...you think you are such a tough guy, don't cha, chump??
i heard that you are slandering my name. yeah...that's right, somebody gave you up just like i knew they would.

you can bash my posts but i am the only poster who has 20 86 inch tvs. i am gone on vacation every summer and eog hears NOTHING from me but i am still the GREATEST POSTER ALIVE! i have done over 28,000,000 posts. NO OTHER poster can TOUCH MY RECORD!.
when i see your petty remarks i chuckle. i have been threatened 3,541x by guys like you...you little nobody.

my freinds take care of me, andrew. my pals don't take kindly to you slandering my name. you have upset 1,000,000,000,000 people, andy boy.

i have 8x the traffic to my posts that you have. i make 27-33x what you make. you want to be in my league but IT WILL NEVERRRR HAPPEN. you have to be posting on eog 24/7. i post 4 months, have 8 months off..when you're posting all summer i am taking 20-27 weeks of vacation.

i will put word on the street that you slandered me. my freinds TAKE CARE OF ME you little nobody. call me..i am here at 702-252-0300. i am ready, locked and loaded. i sit and wait while i chhhhuuucckkle.

Hi tkrny

i just saw this :)

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:cheers

Katie

EOG Master

oh, it's not so bad, cee. there are worse things to be deficient in.....

Katie

EOG Master

andrew...keep busy!!! i don't like it when you have time on your hands......it's usually not good for me.

oh, it's not so bad, cee. there are worse things to be deficient in.....

I also suffer from SDS or small doinker syndrome. When u put that in the equation with the fact that I'm not bright in life. It adds up pretty quick and becomes too much to handle :(

andrew748

Banned

I also suffer from SDS or small doinker syndrome. When u put that in the equation with the fact that I'm not bright in life. It adds up pretty quick and becomes too much to handle :(
sds lmao :D:D:D:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:thumbsup:thumbsup

Katie

EOG Master

would someone please tell me what imao means...i'm not too bright.

Katie

EOG Master

and how do ya make these little laughing fools!

KATH I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED..I CALLED YOUR # TO SAY HELLO AND SEE IF INDEED THIS WAS NOT A HOAX..IT IS THE # TO SOME GUYS SPORTS PICKS..SINCE SEEING YOUR PICTURE IN YOUR AVATAR I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU..I HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING @ NIGHT AND HAVE LOST SOME OF MY APPETITE..I THOUGHT I COULD GET OVER YOU WITH JUST A FEW KIND WORDS ON THE PHONE..NOW ALL I HAVE IS DISAPPOINTMENT ON MY HANDS..WHOEVER YOU ARE..LIFES TOO SHORT TO PLAY GAMES WITH PEOPLE AND THIS IS NOT AT ALL FUNNY..FOR SOME GUY TO IMPERSONATE A DUDE SOUNDS KIND OF SICK TO ME..HOPE YOU FIND IT FUNNY AND SLEEP WELL @ NIGHT..LOOK IN THE MIRROR..IS THAT REALLY WHO YOU WANT TO BE??..APOLOGIZE AND ADMIT YOUR HOAX AND MOVE ON..I FIND THAT WRITING TO A PRETEND GIRL IS TOO GAY FOR ME SOME I AM DONE HERE AND LEAVING EOG IN MY STATE OF DEPRESSION...FAREWELL..-Jojo:+music1-6

Katie

EOG Master

KATH I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED..I CALLED YOUR # TO SAY HELLO AND SEE IF INDEED THIS WAS NOT A HOAX..IT IS THE # TO SOME GUYS SPORTS PICKS..SINCE SEEING YOUR PICTURE IN YOUR AVATAR I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU..I HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING @ NIGHT AND HAVE LOST SOME OF MY APPETITE..I THOUGHT I COULD GET OVER YOU WITH JUST A FEW KIND WORDS ON THE PHONE..NOW ALL I HAVE IS DISAPPOINTMENT ON MY HANDS..WHOEVER YOU ARE..LIFES TOO SHORT TO PLAY GAMES WITH PEOPLE AND THIS IS NOT AT ALL FUNNY..FOR SOME GUY TO IMPERSONATE A DUDE SOUNDS KIND OF SICK TO ME..HOPE YOU FIND IT FUNNY AND SLEEP WELL @ NIGHT..LOOK IN THE MIRROR..IS THAT REALLY WHO YOU WANT TO BE??..APOLOGIZE AND ADMIT YOUR HOAX AND MOVE ON..I FIND THAT WRITING TO A PRETEND GIRL IS TOO GAY FOR ME SOME I AM DONE HERE AND LEAVING EOG IN MY STATE OF DEPRESSION...FAREWELL..-Jojo:+music1-6

"for some GUY to impersonate a DUDE" ???? YOU'RE SO LOVESICK YA CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT, JOJO! CALL ME AGAIN...ASK FOR GARY.

DETECTIVE JOJO HAS NOTICED---CHALKBREAKER---HAS DISAPPEARED SINCE KATH CAME TO BE

I thought I saw him in college thread...mofo???

YOUR RIGHT..LEAD DET INFORMED ME CHALK POSS ISSUES WITH GREEN..OR WAS IT SHORTBUS ISSUE WITH GREEN:+clueless ..FREAKIN N.I. FUM HURT..DEF A GHOST...DOC?...MAYBE MOFO!!!!!

MOFO ALSO QUIT HIS COLLEGE WRITEUPS...SHIT I AM GONNA DROP 2 BILLS ON N.I.

I bashed the shit out of Gary Greene on my radio show today.

I linked him to JJ Gold, Kennedy, and Shortbus.

Katie

EOG Master

You're very talented, andrew. amazing how you can do this stuff!