I just lost several thousand dollars on the Dallas game

Is that considered a bad beat? I feel very sad right now...did anyone else have Dallas for the game and 2h?

:(

Re: I just lost several thousand dollars on the Dallas game

cmon jimmy stop stalkin me. i really would rather you stay away from me...

panther

EOG Dedicated

id did you have

Dallas
Indy
Cinni
Kanas city

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

according to your posted plays you lost around $40,000 on the early games..

I wouldnt think a few thousand would really matter if u can afford to bet that much money on just the 1pm games and halves....

I envy how much u can afford to play, must be nice..

panther

EOG Dedicated

no

but I do have one

panther

What happened thats bad beats in dal?

bux - youve been very negative lately, sir. dont know why considering during your bad baseball season i was always there to cheer you on and offer encouragement. i have said several times those plays are mine but i have added an extra 0 to make myself feel more important...

:dancefool

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I feel your pain, ID. I pushed the total and it cost me $50.

general what did u have a $50 play on the total sir?

but general at the end either way the total was going to land on 41 sir.

Is that considered a bad beat? I feel very sad right now...did anyone else have Dallas for the game and 2h?

Maybe you should change your tag line line ID after today

NFL EXPERT:+clueless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Yeah, I could have lost of course, but the opps were there for more scoring, i.e. TO dropping a TD pass.

wrigley - ur prolly right, sir. after today, if i do not come back in these afternoon games, i am going back to my old tagline, "AMERICAN IDOL EXPERT."

:mutley

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

bux - youve been very negative lately, sir. dont know why considering during your bad baseball season i was always there to cheer you on and offer encouragement. i have said several times those plays are mine but i have added an extra 0 to make myself feel more important...

:dancefool

didnt know you were adding an extra -0- to make yourself feel important...thought you were saying you bet that much on the games, and that was alot of money to me..thats all, not so sure whats negative about that..

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Sorry to hear

That blocked FG was huge

wrigley - ur prolly right, sir. after today, if i do not come back in these afternoon games, i am going back to my old tagline, "AMERICAN IDOL EXPERT."

To be honest I like that Avatar better ID:cheers

Who do you like tonight ID..Im leaning toward Pats

Cut back on bet size if a loss is going to stain your mind. Forget about it .

lol ty, wrig....wrig, i agree with you, sir. pats are the play tonight at home on national television.

panther

EOG Dedicated

id

take a look at your av

panther

I gave you 3 picks in your thread the other day. Two of them were dogs that won outright. (Wash, Detroit).

jager - i missed them, sir. who do you like tonigiht? i am on n.e. and the over, sir.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

identity I don't want to sound negative.

Its sucks when you lose a play, but why post a thread about it,do you get any pleasure out of the misery in this, by posting a thread about it at eog.:+whipping

kidslick - yes, i am looking for others to share the misery with. that is correct. if it's sad to you, i am sorry. but it helps me deal with the loss, sir.

The Devil

EOG Master

THATS WHY THEY CALL IT GAMBLING ID......YOU COULD HAVE WON SEVERAL THOUSAND.....

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

kidslick - yes, i am looking for others to share the misery with. that is correct. if it's sad to you, i am sorry. but it helps me deal with the loss, sir.

thats all that matters then, gl

to you

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

ID,

It all averages out over time. You lost Dallas but just got a gift covering the Cleveland game so quit you whining. Besides, we all know you're adding two zero's to your bets to make yourself look better so give it a rest. If you can't handle the losses then go find a GA meeting and whine to them

funny archie. it hurts u i play as i say i do....lol im sorry that bothers u so, little buddy...get over it though....just deal with it...ya know?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

LMAO. It hurts me? You're the ***** whining about losing so I guess it hurts you or is this just another shot at attention whoring? I am proud of the fact that you admited to adding a zero to your wagering amounts to attract attention. At least you're coming to terms with your inadequacies and that's healthy. Now get to a GA meeting and come to terms with the fact that you can't throw darts worth a damn. You'll notice I didn't mention handicapping, I mean, why kid ourselves.

cage - why does this belong in the dump, sir? it regards wagering. its just this clown/ghost archie bunker just insists on crapping up my threads.

People lose money everyday , bid deal . Dallas sucks .