Important Message Inside for those with a Brain!!!

VOTE DEMOCRATIC on Tuesday IF YOU LOVE INTERNET GAMBLING!!!!

You have NO IDEA how IMPORTANT this may be in light of WTO situation involving Antigua & USA...

Thanks,
Ken

Re: Important Message Inside for those with a Brain!!!

Don't worry. I have plenty of reasons to kick the Republicans out.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..i'm real curious; i vote just about every election;

but many do not vote:

how many actually plan on voting this tuesday; and why??

tia

gl

:D :+waving-5

Bush and Kerry are joined at the lip

Published November 5, 2006

WASHINGTON -- No wonder President Bush and Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) show so much contempt for each other. They have so much in common.

Both went to Yale.

Both belonged to the elite Skull and Bones.

Both have political candidates in their own parties quickly running away from them.

Kerry had to cancel campaign trips after he famously "botched" a joke intended to jab Bush. He meant to say that people who don't succeed in school "get us stuck in Iraq." Instead, he omitted the "us" and said "get stuck in Iraq," making it sound like he was ridiculing U.S. troops who, sad to say, are stuck in Iraq.

Meanwhile, the president who has gotten us stuck in Iraq was spending his time campaigning in reliably red states because almost none of the Republican candidates in close contests wanted to be seen with him. Instead, those GOP candidates have been seen with Bush in ads sponsored by Democrats.

Leave it to the irony-challenged Kerry to step in and clumsily offer himself up as red meat to hungry and dejected Republican voters. And, judging by the Democrats' reactions, Kerry's gaffe wiped out his chances for the 2008 presidential run, which he has been considering. He reminded too many Democrats of what they didn't like about Kerry in 2004. He sounded arrogant, snooty, entitled and politically tone-deaf--like the proverbial liberal who loves "the public" but doesn't care much for people.

Yet, Kerry's woes offered only a couple of days' worth of distraction from Bush's woes. The president's job approval rating remained at 34 percent, in the final CBS News/New York Times poll before this week's elections, which was 28 points lower than Bush's approvals on the eve of the 2002 midterms.

Worse for Bush, that same poll found almost 7 in 10 voters felt Bush "does not have a plan for Iraq."

Bush contributed to that impression when he recently abandoned his "stay-the-course" mantra like a reptile shedding old skin. "We've never been `stay the course,' George!" he told host George Stephanopoulos during an Oct. 22 interview on ABC's "This Week With George Stephanopoulos."

Faster than you can say "gotcha," Democrats posted at least a half-dozen video sound bites online of Bush vowing to "stay the course" in recent months. Pesky things, those video recordings.

Still, when you've only got one card, you play it for all it's worth. So, when Bush preached mostly to the already-converted at campaign rallies, he played his old reliable "cut-and-run" card against the Dems. "The Democrat goal is to get out of Iraq," Bush told a cheering crowd at a recent Republican rally in Georgia. "The Republican goal is to win in Iraq."

Of course, both parties want to win in Iraq. Contrary to Bush's smear of Democrats as the "cut-and-run" party, House and Senate leaders have proposed a variety of plans, including a phased redeployment of our troops, as Rep. John Murtha of Pennsylvania has outlined, and possible partitioning of Iraq, as Sen. Joseph Biden of Delaware, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has suggested.

Both ideas may well appear in the plan that the bipartisan Iraq Study Group, co-chaired by former Secretary of State James Baker, a longtime friend of both Presidents Bush, is scheduled to propose after the midterm elections. No one has an easy answer to the growing chaos in Iraq, but there are alternatives.

Unfortunately, the Bush administration seems to have lost sight of what winning means. Bush has shed his "stay-the-course" slogan, yet curiously stays with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Vice President Dick Cheney.

In an interview with wire service reporters in the White House, Bush said both are "doing fantastic jobs and I strongly support them."

Memo to Rummie and Cheney: Start worrying. The last person to receive such a ringing endorsement from Bush was former Federal Emergency Management Agency Director Michael Brown, for "doing a heck of a job" in the Hurricane Katrina aftermath.

There's no question that we're "stuck in Iraq," as Kerry quipped. But the nation now needs to see grown-ups in both parties get together, once they have licked their post-Election Day wounds, and find ways to help Iraqis regain self-governance and help America get unstuck.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

..i'm real curious; i vote just about every election;

but many do not vote:

how many actually plan on voting this tuesday; and why??

I'm real curious too...how many actually don't know whom to vote for and need to have the Shrink tell them? I'll be voting Republican' Gibbons, Porter, and Ensign in NV

"VOTED" DEMO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE LAST WEEK IN EARLY VOTING....

:thumbsup

MCP

I hope people here take your advice, Ken. Regardless of who didn't vote against the PORT SECURITY BILL, it is the agenda of Republicans, not Democrats, to make internet gambling completely illegal.

michael777

EOG Dedicated

i am voting democrat stirctly because of the gambling bill

I always vote. 90% of the time Republican. Tuesday I'm voting straight democratic.

I gotta say something here.

Although Republicans have behaved DESPICABLY over the past few years, I think its a bit naive to act like the voting for the Democrats is gonna help us one iota.

We need to be voting for libertarians. We need to be voting for challengers. WE need to throw every incumbant out on thier asses, whether they are republicans or democrats. Both parties are corrupt, and neither party sides with us on this issue at the moment.

Lets stop being naive. Vote against incumbants, any and all.

Thats my 2 cents.

Iron.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Gambling aside, we have seen what the republican President has brought to the table. I won't tell anyone who to vote for, but please look around and vote on a candidate for his views on world affairs and White House foreign policy. Geeesh, the world hates us more than ever. We need change, but IMO that involves removing the waste of sperm in the white house and his policies regarding how to handle foreign policy. I love this industry, but that is least important compared to the polls from around the world released by CNN on Friday which showed the WORLD feels George Bush is more of a threat to the world than the President of North Korea. This included, but not limited to the thoughts of people from Britian, Canada, & Mexico.

My last comment on the matter. I am not a proud American, today.

One mans view!

Enjoy your day

MCP

I liked republicans a lot more when they were moderate, they need to be kicked to the curb and hopefully that party will go back to its moderate ways of small government and personal freedoms

Dante

EOG Veteran

first time ever im voting strictly Democratic.....FUCK Frist

Gambling aside, we have seen what the republican President has brought to the table. I won't tell anyone who to vote for, but please look around and vote on a candidate for his views on world affairs and White House foreign policy. Geeesh, the world hates us more than ever. We need change, but IMO that involves removing the waste of sperm in the white house and his policies regarding how to handle foreign policy. I love this industry, but that is least important compared to the polls from around the world released by CNN on Friday which showed the WORLD feels George Bush is more of a threat to the world than the President of North Korea. This included, but not limited to the thoughts of people from Britian, Canada, & Mexico.

My last comment on the matter. I am not a proud American, today.

One mans view!

Enjoy your day

But tell us General, are you a PROUD HILLBILLY? :LMAO

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I gotta say something here.

Although Republicans have behaved DESPICABLY over the past few years, I think its a bit naive to act like the voting for the Democrats is gonna help us one iota.

We need to be voting for libertarians. We need to be voting for challengers. WE need to throw every incumbant out on thier asses, whether they are republicans or democrats. Both parties are corrupt, and neither party sides with us on this issue at the moment.

Lets stop being naive. Vote against incumbants, any and all.

Thats my 2 cents.

Iron.

You are right in theory. However, the 2 party system is set up to be just that. Independents partys are just window dressing.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. A Libertarian vote this time around turns into a vote for Republicans and a vote for anti-gambling.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

"A Libertarian vote this time around turns into a vote for Republicans and a vote for anti-gambling."

HUH? So if I vote Libertarian instead of Republican, that's really a vote for the Republicans? Strange logic there!

ynot

EOG Dedicated

But tell us General, are you a PROUD HILLBILLY? :LMAO

Reminds me a carpet layer I know. He was working in an apartment building where they took out the toilets and put them in the hallway.

When they went to reinstall them. One had an unpleasant surprise in it.

pioneer,

It makes sense to me since when was the last time a libertarian held office?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

If you have carpeting in your bathroom, you might just be a redneck!

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

pioneer,

It makes sense to me since when was the last time a libertarian held office?

"A Libertarian vote this time around turns into a vote for Republicans and a vote for anti-gambling."

...So this makes sense to you? I'll give you another chance since you're obviously dimwitted enough to vote Democratic.

HUH? So if I vote Libertarian instead of Republican, that's really a vote for the Republicans? Strange logic there!

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Ross Perot getting 20 something per cent of the vote in '92 got Cinton elected. What ever Nader got '04 got Bush elected.

So if you vote Lib. instead of Dem this time around your vote goes to the Republicans. It's basic math.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

im so happy ive never voted for a Republican at the State or NAtional level

(a few decent local guys I have voted for)

Seems like such an easy call on on so many issues.

dirty

EOG Master

That is cool...Vote Democratic.... Don't see how they vote on issues...and see how they Voted on Anti Gambling Laws... sure the senate didn't vote on the thing this time...but Frist and others have been pushing this for 10 years... go back and see how they voted... We have linked here what house members voted this year for it.... I don't understand the logic to have a kneejerk reaction and vote Democratic just because of that.... Why would we want to leave the Demos in that voted for this bill this year or in the Past :+clueless Seems to me .... the only smart way is to educate yourself as a voter and vote out the people in office that voted for making this illegal.... no matter what party they are in..... Strictly party line voting is why we are in this mess we are in to start with

MCP

pioneer is really slow..

lets try another approach

in 2000, you had Bush, Gore, and Nader

if you voted for Nader, that was a vote for Bush in reality.. because no Republican would vote for Nader... it was only democrats and independents.. so it was a LOST vote for Bush's opponent, Al Gore

if you cant understand that logic... I'm sorry

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Strictly party line voting is why we are in this mess we are in to start with

I agree with you dirty. (Weak analogy here, but..) It's like choosing everything because it's your fav color instead of assuring there is no potent chemicals within that may harm you or your child. Voting should be a study and a hard one. Choose the candidates individually based on his/her agreement or disagreement of/with your OWN views, no matter the party.

Sorry, I lied and said I was done with this topic.

:p

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

If DEMS control Senate than Frist has no political future.

That I would love to see.

How do you take part in the exit polls. I would love to tell them why I voted DEM.

Shrink your best post ever:+signs8-3

But there are many out there that dont have a Brain, I would miss internet gaming if the republicans take futher action (going after the person making the bet) it could be the end of internet gaming as we know it.

Anyone who does not have a brain (planning on voting republican)needs to go see the wizard of oz before Tuesday and get one

Shrink what if Dems win the House and Repubs keep the Senate would this be consider a victory for internet gambling ?

All of the congressmen pushing anti-gambling legislation are republicans. The democrats gaining control neutralizes these religious right zealots. There may well be democrats with similar agendas. However in today's polarized political arena anything the republicans are for the democrats are against. I'll take my chances.

Additionally the online gamblers are getting little respect as a political presence. Perhaps if enough of us Reagan democrats turn on the party they will understand exactly where their support came from.

My DEMOCRATIC Representative was one of the co-sponsors of the Anti-Gambling bill.

Do you still want me to vote for him?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post475924 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-05-06, 09:34 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #8 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>michael777<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_475924", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_475924 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Important Message Inside for those with a Brain!!!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>i am voting democrat stirctly because of the gambling bill
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

me too... PLUS THE FACT THAT WE HAVE AROUND 20 AMERICANS GETTING THIER ARMS AND/OR LEGS BLOWN OFF EVERY DAY.....

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

My DEMOCRATIC Representative was one of the co-sponsors of the Anti-Gambling bill.

Exactly Joe....it makes no sense to vote for one party....that is part of the problem.....not the solution :cheers

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Many Congressman and Senators voted for this bill because it was HIDDEN inside a SECURITY BILL and the anti-gambling aspect was pretty much ignored by them and the media.

Any politician who did not vote for this was doomed the next time out, because the bill was about port-security. If not for the persistence Sen. Bill Frist(R) and his close allies the gambling aspect would have never been attached to the bill.

True...

But, I am talking about when they tried to slide the bill through on its own and got shot down.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

So if Frist and his close allies (Republican Senators and House Reps.). lose some of their clout we have a good shot at talks with the WTO. This is the only shot we have of enjoying internet gambling same as the REST of the world.

VOTE DEM for your brethrens sake.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post475924 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">11-05-06, 09:34 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right>#8 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>michael777<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_475924", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_475924 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Important Message Inside for those with a Brain!!!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>i am voting democrat stirctly because of the gambling bill

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

me too... PLUS THE FACT THAT WE HAVE AROUND 20 AMERICANS GETTING THIER ARMS AND/OR LEGS BLOWN OFF EVERY DAY.....

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...

I just want to know why to
YouTube - September Fund: Bush ad