Suns/Clips In game -- anyone watching

dirty

EOG Master
on NBATV --- this is a good one....both shooting the lights out 2nd half...4th quarter now...Phoenix was down 13 and is leading now....good one to watch......I got the over 212

Matt

EOG Veteran
Re: Suns/Clips In game -- anyone watching

I am watching it... finally leg of a ml parlay is the Clippers, glad I only need them to win SU not ATS as this game is going to come down to the wire.

GL on your over Dirty.

dirty

EOG Master

same to you.... this should already be close to going over...they both missed layups 5 trips down the court midway thru the 3rd quarter... never seen anything like it....

this one is going to come down to the wire....Marion and Nash are keeping the Suns in range

dirty

EOG Master

suns went cold....Total is going to be close now...Hope yall get the clips..even tho I am a suns fan...love to watch them play

dirty

EOG Master

with that being said....Nash doesn't look right anymore with short Hair :+textinb3

this dude I play poker with looks just like him he gets mad as fuck when I tell him that

dirty

EOG Master

this dude I play poker with looks just like him he gets mad as fuck when I tell him that

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

congrats on your over

Thanks...maybe you hang on for the cover,...depends on the FT's.... I was worried... both went cold there for a few minutes.... no reason this should be this close to the number....was in the High 90's with almost 3 1/2 minutes left....:doh1

dirty

EOG Master

Nash Looks like he just chunks that shit up there half the time and it goes.... :+textinb3

Played with a guy like that in HS that played NAIA ball...great little guard, man...used to piss people off when he would do that stuff

dirty

EOG Master

He was the piece the Clips were missing...his leadership and their young talent...this team should be good for a while....especially if Lurch can stay healthy

Clipps cover thought I was getting back-doored like a little whore

dirty

EOG Master

congrats JT.... congrats Matt.....good job....:dancefool