UNDERDOG GOY GOING TODAY.....

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast
Re: UNDERDOG GOY GOING TODAY.....

I heard S Florida but not from a very credible source. I am waiting for it to be posted down the street. Usually his GOYs come just before game time

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

Nope.....out of respect for the EOG board I will not post it but as soon as I see it somewhere I will put it up here

UNDERDOG ..... THE TOUT.... THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 30+ YEARS.....

DAMN.. THOUGHT THIS WAS A SPORTS GAMBLING FORUM... MAYBE I AM GETTING OLD.....

HIS GAME WAS E. MICHIGAN.... I GOT A CALL WHILE I WAS AT MY SON'S B'BALL PRACTICE... HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE SCORE IS THOUGH...

THANKS FOR THE HELP..:+waving-5

<TABLE class=tborder id=post474576 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IHaveBeenAround<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_474576", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_474576 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: UNDERDOG GOY GOING TODAY.....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>is down the street the shrink's old site? THANKS!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN.... THANKS THOUGH

Charlatan

EOG Member

I was informed that todays play was just a top rated play. No mention about a game of the year. He is 7-2 this year in the College. But just 3-4-1 in the NFL.

I have a question. So the name of this service is "underdog"? I only ask because i am new to the gambling industry, sorry if it a stupid question guys.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

What service, and did the release even cover?:+clueless I know Ohio won the game, but I did not see a line on the game.

These GOY's just crack me up. It's like they have to release one to get any business. ASA released theirs this weekend, and it BOMBED like like something fierce.

It was Iowa at (-20):+textinb3

Got to love GOY plays that are massive favorites that loose STRAIGHT UP in a route!

the "UNDERDOG".... THE REAL ONE.... HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1970'S.. BACK WHEN I STARTED THIS CRAZY SHIT IS THE SERVICE THAT HAD THIS GAME... YOU REALLY CAN'T CALL HIM (JUST ONE OLD MAN) A SERVICE AS HE TAKES NO NEW CLIENTS... NOBODY KNOWS WHERE HE LIVES.. KIND OF A STRANGE BIRD.. BUT BACK IN THE DAY HIS GAME (HE HAS ONLY ONE COLLEGE AND ONE PRO GAME EVERY WEEK) WAS MONEY.. HE STILL DOES WELL BUT NOTHING LIKE HE ONCE DID..

ANYWAY HE WON THIS GAME BY ONE POINT, WHICH IS AS GOOD AS 50 IN MY BOOK... AND IT WAS HIS GOY... HE HAS ALWAYS HAD GOY'S...

I DO NOT AGREE WITH GOY'S UNLESS IT IS THE LAST GAME OF THE YEAR..

QUESTION???? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT A GAME IS THE STRONGEST OF THE YEAR UNLESS IT'S THE LAST GAME OF THE YEAR????

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME BUT WHATCHA GONNA DO??