Auburn Would Pound OhioSt & Michigan

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Auburn Would Pound OhioSt & Michigan

and Auburn would get beat up physically again in a 14 point loss to Arkansas if they played again

MCP

bahahahaha I guess florida and auburn are allowed to lose and squeak by some bad teams and they are better than Ohio St who hasnt lost, and until today has beaten everyone by atleast 17

hater in the house

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

MCP, I had nothing to do with this post. But it sounds like someone layed some serious points today

waco

EOG Dedicated

You want to compare scores
usc - 50
ark - 14

ark - 27
aub - 10

That means USC would beat Auburn by 51

Ohio st. would beat Auburn by 3 td's and i hope they play

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Auburn, LSU, Florida over Ohio St. and Michigan :+paranoid

Johnny Detroit

EOG Senior Member

Nothing worse than when a team has a bad game, the haters come out.

Michigan bangs Notre Dame in Notre Dame and Ohio State dominated Texas in Texas. Of course none of that matters because they got caught looking ahead to playing each other.

Save the silly drivel for the local bar....

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

I hope your counting on Auburn scoring a couple defensive touchdowns because their offense blows. Although They really did lay it on Arkansas St, buffalo and Tulane this year

Screw that hilbilly conference. The SEC powers will NEVER play at Michigan or Ohio St. Their teams can barely score 20 points. And the refs are as shady as it comes after watching the missed call on review in the LSU-Tenn game.

Mad Props to Florida for the style points at Vandy yesterday too.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

Since were really taking the "square" rout in this thread, UM beat Vandy by 20 so that must make them a touchdown better then Fla correct?