BetJamaica.com Breeders' Cup World Championships Contest - HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: BetJamaica.com Breeders' Cup World Championships Contest - HOW ARE YOU DOING?

i hit the 1st exacta, but nothing since...

might be in top 10, but doubt it

Re: BetJamaica.com Breeders' Cup World Championships Contest - HOW ARE YOU DOING?

slow in the start but have a feeling i'm building a full head of steam for the long run....come on ponies get the lead out....:+whipping :+whipping :+whipping

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I think lady has done well and prob gopherbob, too

I haven't graded as I am betting also, but I will get final results asap.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Started so-so. Won the first race with the chalk and won a chalky exacta box in the third. Nothing exciting yet, but up I think. No bombers.

As predicted, I suck.

August West

Rambler

Needed the 6 Baranardo to hold 2nd in the sprint for a big exacta.

not looking good.

I have hit two exactas so far....not bad for a square...

The General

So, who had big profits today?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i hit this for a $4 bet race #4 but i doubt 66.40 will win

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="750"> <tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">
</td> <td align="left" valign="top">Thor's Echo </td> <td align="left" valign="top">Nakatani C S </td> <td align="left" valign="top"> $2</td> <td align="left" valign="top"> $33.20</td></tr></tbody> </table>

General when will this be graded

The General

Im workin on it, but trying to enjoy some foots and racin', too.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

$32.80 but I had fun. Thanks General.

August West

Rambler

I came in 1st out of 725 players in the Trackchampions.com online contest. Won a $500 account at pinny.

In real money bets, I was close to a bunch of big scores, but finally cashed some tickets in the Classic w/ Invasor over Bernardini.

The contest here was fun. Thanks General and BJ.

Very Unoffical Results

stuckinvegas 696.8
JRock7997 296.8
BigDaddy 136
lady 84
soli 75
WizardofWins73.6
jisav 72.8
wrigley 64.8
kinosh 62.2
Bucsfan 50.8
vinividivinci 50.8

and so on...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

damn 136 how did i get that?

what are the prizes?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I showed you hitting the 4th and the 6th races....but I could be wrong...

well it looks like i did:D i thought i only hit race #4

and congrats on your big amount did you hit an exacta or something:thumbsup

stuckinvegas blew the field away he must be an everyday horse player that lives in vegas:+textinb3JK congrats :thumbsup

thanks Jrock:party