Breeders Cup Programs FREE Right Here

Re: Breeders Cup Programs FREE Right Here

I am taking Giacomo and Brother Derek HUGE WPS and boxing in 4 horse tri with Invasor and sunking looking for the HUGE PAYDAY:dancefool

August West

Rambler

Thanks UWin.

Question...How are the brisnet speed figs? I've never used bris, as I'm a drf guy. Are they solid like Beyers, or useless like Equibase speed figs?

Anyone got the drf pp's they feel like sharing?

gmon

EOG Senior Member

To the UWINSPORTS guy..............I :+textinb1

Thanks UWin.

Question...How are the brisnet speed figs? I've never used bris, as I'm a drf guy. Are they solid like Beyers, or useless like Equibase speed figs?

Anyone got the drf pp's they feel like sharing?

I love the beyer numbers. I bought a form at the track. I just gave these out so people can have a little something to go by. But I do suggest to anybody to buy a form. GL all

dirty

EOG Master

what time does the first horsie race Kickoff :cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=620 align=center border=0 xmlns:user="http://www.winnercomm.com/ntra/ns"><TBODY><TR><TD class=entriestable colSpan=4>3rd Race , Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies</TD></TR><TR><TD class=entriestable colSpan=4>Post Time: 12:30 PM (local time)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No problem guys. GL to all today. Heading to the oval in a few. I should just stay and bet from home, but I gotta get out the house.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

No problem guys. GL to all today. Heading to the oval in a few. I should just stay and bet from home, but I gotta get out the house.

Have a good one. Went to Indiana Downs last night and had a good time in losing a couple huns.

:+music1-6

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member

thank you so much for posting the program here...its much appreciated