POKER PLAYERS AGAINGST KYL

devilmann

EOG Addicted
I just wanted to put a link up to this site.
http://www.actblue.com/page/pokerplayers

It is for Pokerplayers Against Kyl. The idea here is to be the largest donor and send a message to politicians that poker players and online gamblers do vote and will vote. The more donations this Pederson gets the more of a message it will send. Even if it is $5 or $10, I think if enough do this we can send a message. Right now this group has the most donators (61) with the largest donation amount as well. You can see these stats by searching for Senators in Arizona, and then clicking the "see who is raising" button.

Kyl is ahead by about 7% in the polls and will still probably win, but this is more about sending a message and trying to get press coverage ( maybe you can help here Ken). This has already started to get a bit of press, hopefully we can get some more.

devilmann

EOG Addicted
Re: POKER PLAYERS AGAINGST KYL

Just checked the site and it is already up to 74 individual contributors totaling $6,311.29. This is by far and away the bigest fundraser on the actblue site.

ActBlue — Candidate and Committee Directory

As I said earlier Kyl will almost certainly still win, but this is more about trying to send a message and get some press showing that poker players and online gamblers will indeed make their voices heard.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Kyl is ahead by about 7% in the polls and will still probably win, but this is more about sending a message and trying to get press coverage ( maybe you can help here Ken). This has already started to get a bit of press, hopefully we can get some more.

As Lee "Penis" Corso would say: "Not so fast my friend." Kyle is going down next Tuesday. That is the Decision '06 Dell Dude upset special. And you can bet on it!

:dancefool

devilmann

EOG Addicted

Up to 102 individual donations totaling $8,700. The early exit polls from mail in voters show Pederson is actually ahead of Kyl!! WOW.

Don't really expect this to hold but we can make a statement with this. The only thing politicians respect is money and votes. If we can show, as poker players and gamblers, that we are willing to put our money where our mouths are we can get their attention.

I gamble

EOG Member

this is not a lost cause the DSCC has fired a couple of million at the race and since Arizona is on the west coast, Republicans may get dispirited if they know all is lost before AZ polls close, we have a great chance to get rid of the worst Senator in history!