HD's 11/3 NBA (4-3 YTD)

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
First winning night last night after two straight .500 nights.

Tonight's card:

Detroit/Boston Over 193 1*
Boston looked tight in their last game, but they have no defense under Doc Rivers and a lot of young players. It will take Detroit a few games to get used to Ben Wallace not being in the middle.

Miami (-4) 1*
Automatic play here for me. Miami off a horrible home opener against a good team. The points are meant to look appetizing here.

Utah (+7') (-120) 1*
I predicted Utah would be a sleeper in the West this year. I don't trust the Phoenix defense to lay this # to an underrated team.

Lean with Seattle late if I can get a higher #.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
Re: HD's 11/3 NBA (4-3 YTD)

Celtics go cold in the 4th and the over falls 4 short.

Add:

Seattle (+6) 1*
OK, the Lake Show has won 2 in a row without Kobe and now he's back and Seattle blew a lead at home to sh1tty Portland, so Lakers -6 is easy money right? That's why they play the game. I'll take the Sups. They always play the Lakers tough. I think they will be able to run the Lakers a little ragged.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

I placed the wager at +6' for Seattle, but as soon as I entered it, line moved to +6. That's the bad breaks. Seattle shouldn't have started fouling with 38 seconds left. They could have tried to get a stop down 3. AARRRGGGHHHH!!!

2-1-1 tonight.

6-4-1 YTD (+1.5 units; I play small units for the most part and definitely early in the year).

Will try to have plays up tomorrow afternoon.

GL

HD

dirty

EOG Master

Good Night man....Think the Celts screwed a few people, including myself