IVE FUCKING LOST 15 IN A ROW! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I LOSE 2NITE!...OR IS THERE??

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: IVE FUCKING LOST 15 IN A ROW! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I LOSE 2NITE!...OR IS THERE??

Under the misery loves company category a "talented syndicate" went 0-6 tonight. So hang in there Gotti

Re: IVE FUCKING LOST 15 IN A ROW! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I LOSE 2NITE!...OR IS THERE??

Moldoveanu<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473793", true); </SCRIPT> .............NO! I HAVENT WON ANY BETS OUTTA THE LAST 16!

BUT, MAYBEE ILL HAVE A BIG WEEKEND!!:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

SHAWN ON THE BRIGHT SIDE THIS LOSING STREEK HAS MADE YOU GROW IMMENSELY IN POPULARITY..WOULDNT IT BE COOL IF AFTER ALL THIS SHIT YOU WON THE EOG NBA CONTEST??

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

when was the last time u had a big big day or weekend

just out of curiosity!! because i have not had one in a long time!!

i call my self as one of the best parlay guy in the world!!

as maybe some of u may know me from other place!!

just to tell u a quick story of mine!! i love to play parlays!! but i always get

killed by 1 team!!

i like to play 13 14 team parlays!! and for about 5 6 parlays!!

i went 12-1 13-1 12-1 13-1 12-1 and like that almost all my weekend!!

but not all of them ATS!! usually i have 1 or 2!!

and most of them just Heavy faorite -500 -600 -400!!

i lost a 14 team parlay when Georgia lost to Vanderbilt! that fucked me bad!

that was my last team in my parlay!!

i lost a lot of parlays with 1 team!! to make worser!!

so many times miracle come backs !! just because of that!! i lose again by 1 team!!

a few weeks ago!

i had a 5 team parlay! to win about 5K!!

i had New Orleans Under 17.5 pts!! and i was 4-0!!

it was 21-10 with 1 min and 20 sec to go!!

New orleans had the ball at the 15 yard with 2nd and 15!!

they threw a 85 YARD TOUCH DOWN PASS!! that was in the 4th qtr just about 1 min to go!! and they fucked me!

A TD + a 2 PT conversion they made it!!

and they f ucked me!! because of that bull shit i lost my parlay and again by 1 team!! and by half a fucking pt and by 1 minute!!

u have no idea how many parlays i lost like that!!

its more like ur story!! u lost in last second!! same thing t ome!!

but i lose parlays! big parlays! 12 13 14 teams in these kind of situations

just like u lost air force game!!! i dont know how to take it anymore!!

Jojo-Rex<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473813", true); </SCRIPT> ...........R U KIDDING? I COULDNT WIN A FUCKING COCK IN A FUCKING GAY BAR!!!

0 -16? THEN U OFFER ME $50 THEN RETRACT???:+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 :+signs8-3

WHAT ELSE COULD GO WRONG 4 ME?
MAYBEE MY DOG WILL DIE?
OR MAYBEE MY CAT?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dirty

EOG Master

Jojo-Rex<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473813", true); </SCRIPT> ...........R U KIDDING? I COULDNT WIN A FUCKING COCK IN A FUCKING GAY BAR!!!

0 -16? THEN U OFFER ME $50 THEN RETRACT???:+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 :+signs8-3 :+signs8-3

MAYBEE MY DOG WILL DIE?

You Live near a chinese Restuarant then the latter of this quote is possible :+music1-6

dirty<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473822", true); </SCRIPT> ..................HEY! DO ME A FAVOR???? IF YOU GET SOME FREE TIME...................KISS MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!!:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :cheers :cheers :LMAO :LMAO :houra

MAYBEE MY DOG WILL DIE?

MCP PISSED ME OFF SHAWN..OFFER STILL GOES..I TRIED TO GET IT DONE AND EVERYONE LAUGHED @ ME..I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN DO IT NOT KNOWING YOUR REAL NAME OR ACCOUNT #..I NEED MODS HELP OR WHAT..TELL ME HOW WE CAN DO IT..MAYBE YOU CAN E-MAIL ME YOUR ACCT #..NO PASSWORD NECESSARY..YOU CAN PUT IT ON BALDOMIR OR WHATEVER:cheers SHANNON BRIGGS FIGHTS TOMORROW TOO @ +220..I THINK HE TAKES ONE OF THE 4 HEAVYWEIGHT TITLES THE RUSSIANS OWN BACK HOME TO STATES

WELL GUYS..........IM GOONA EAT SOME PIZZA AND SOME FREZZER POPS! THEN IM GOONA GOTO BED! THEN IM GOONA GET UP TOMMOROW AND PICK SOME MOTHER FUCKING WINNERS!!(I HOPE):cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

If I get permission I can get you the account number.... I must can't email it tho without permission from Mr. Gotti*** :finger004

WELL GUYS..........IM GOONA EAT SOME PIZZA AND SOME FREZZER POPS! THEN IM GOONA GOTO BED! THEN IM GOONA GET UP TOMMOROW AND PICK SOME MOTHER FUCKING WINNERS!!(I HOPE):cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
..E-Mail me son..Well change this shit around and look bck and laugh @ it one day

Jojo-Rex.............WELL AT LEAST SOMEBODY CARES BOUT ME!:cheers
DIRTY KNOWS MY BET JAM ACCOUNT NUMBER....CONTACT HIM AND ILL PUT THE $$$ ON WHOEVER YOU WANT ME 2!!!:cheers

HERE IS PERMISSION DIRTY!!!!
ALL DONATIONS ACCEPTED!!!!

SHAWN GIVE DIRTY PERMISSION..I AINT GIVING YOU NOTHING..YOU MADE ME 500 BUCKS YESTERDAY AND I ALWAYS TIP 10% MIN:cheers

Jojo-Rex.............WELL AT LEAST SOMEBODY CARES BOUT ME!:cheers
DIRTY KNOWS MY BET JAM ACCOUNT NUMBER....CONTACT HIM AND ILL PUT THE $$$ ON WHOEVER YOU WANT ME 2!!!:cheers

HERE IS PERMISSION DIRTY!!!!
ALL DONATIONS ACCEPTED!!!!

NO..DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT..I CAN LOSE JUST AS GOOD AS YOU CAN

MY OLD LADY SAYS I GOTTA GO TO BED RIGHT NOW!!!!:+whipping :+whipping :+whipping

MCP

20% tip is the standard now ! send him a HUNDO

ME TOO..IF I GET AN E-MAIL I WILL E-MAIL BET JAM AND ASK IF THEY WILL DO IT..BY THE WAY====IF YOU READ THIS BEAN TOWN JIM===BUM STEER YOU GAVE ME ON CELTICS OVER DUDE

20% tip is the standard now ! send him a HUNDO
..Dude if everybody here sent him ten bucks he would be ok..I am sending 50 bucks to a stranger..Im sorry if I once again am not worthy of your world MCP..I am just not as good a guy as you..SORRY

MCP

it was a joke you retard

dirty

EOG Master

Sent Jo jo

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

rents been payed, had me a fresh ass fade.:houra :+music1-6

dirty

EOG Master

rents been payed, had me a fresh ass fade.:houra :+music1-6

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :houra :houra :houra :Dance :Dance :Dance

it was a joke you retard
..ALLRIGHT THEN...PALS:cheers ...

Hey Dirtabus--My eyelids are getting heavy..That e-mail U sent @ midnite has no acct#..When I get it I`ll take care of business..GOOD NIGHT GENTLEMEN.....TAKE BALDOMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT IT CHACHE..LOOKS LIKE 4 GOOD DIGITS FOR SAT FLA LOTTERY..I AM DOING THIS FOR MY FORUM BROS..WE NEED GOTTI TO HAVE AMMO SO WE CAN FADE HIM:D ..LATER...JOJO NIPPYJ REX

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

lol!!

get ready! cuz tomorow he said hes going to have a big weekend!!

i am not sure if he is talking abut us!! :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

but whatever he means u should probably pay attention to the forum

the whole day!1 u dont want to miss his next pick!!

i wonder whats it going to be!! :+clueless so far i witnessed only 1 loss from him!

maybe my curse is not bad after all! looks like a lot of people have bad streaks as well!

Gotti, brother, I feel your pain man. I'm trying so hard not to laugh at this thread when you have guys like Hoffa asking, "who do you like tomorrow" oh man I almost shit, but I've had a horrible streak like this, I mean not this bad, this is the kind of streak only legends are made of. I did have a buddy who went 1-18 in the NBA in college. He'll be at the blast.

Look at it this way, you're sacrificing for the good of the group.

And if you can find time, PLEASE bet Texas on the ML for tomorrow :)

:cheers

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Fuk Shawn, I went to the track and hoped not to jinx you.

Let's get your top play tomorrow, buddy. :Dance

DONATION E-MAIL TO SAVE THE GOTTI FOUNDATION SENT TO BET JAM..-Jojo..DONT KNOW HOW QUICK THEY WILL REPLY

fathead

EOG Member

WHAT ARE THE TRUE ODDS OF GOING 0-16????:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

If you assume 50:50 chance (like sides ATS), then it is (50/100)^16 = 0.0015359% chance of going 16 in a row. This was before your first loss. Each loss improves your chances of going 16 in a row. Your chance of going 17 in a row is now 50:50.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winkyduck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_473757", true); </SCRIPT> ..............LOOK, IVE DRANK BOUT 15 BEERS TONIGHT AND TOOK 3 PAIN PILLS!SOOOOOO IM PRETTY FUCKED UP!!!

BUT, WINKY....IT DONT MATTER WHO I BET! THEY ARE GOONA FUCKING LOSE!!!!:( :( :( :(

I KNOW - I want you to take the Steelers and Colts because i am on the OTHER side and i wanna win those plays and if you take these 2 i stand a much better chance

just funning ya - i think

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

Gotti, why have'nt you posted your Saturday play yet? Or are you in negotiation with BW?

15 in a row is pretty bad but have a look at my bad streak this week.

Korean Basketball. My team is up by 5 with 20 seconds to play. The other team hits two free throws. 12 seconds left still up by 3. Offensive foul. Then defensive foul with 5 seconds left. They hit one free throw and miss the other. Still up by 2. Turnover. Defensive foul with 3 seconds left. They hit the first one. Still up by one. They miss the second and guess what: Offensive rebound!!! Defensive foul with 0.2 (!!!!!) seconds left and they hit both and I lose the game. What a joke. And now tell me Korean basketball is not fixed. I only bet it because there was nothing else on the board at that time of the day and I was bored.

Same day, 30 minutes later. With 30 minutes left I took Tampine Rovers to draw in a in-running bet. 90th minute. Still tied. 3 minutes added time. 92nd minute still tied. 92.30 - still tied. and with some 20 seconds left Tampine scores and wins.

Then, on the same day I had an unbelievable tennis run. I made two plays and both players retired due to injury during the match. Wagers were not refunded and lost.

Bayern Munich - Lisboa. I bet total corners over 10 for the game. The options were under 10, 10 or over 10. With around 20 minutes to play they already had 10 corners (during the game I bet under 10 so that I don`t lose any money unless the number hits the 10). Guess what: No corner for the rest of the game. Lol

In hockey my team was up by 2 with 5 minutes left. They lost in regulation.

3 team parlay to win 1200 (inter milan-won, montreal- won, florida - lost with 36 seconds left)
next day: 3 team parlay to win arount 1500 (new Orleans - won, 76ers - won, Memphis lost in 3rd overtime)

On Thursday I went 1-5. Useless to mention all wagers I lost but I have to mention two plays. I played Boston on the ml (+170 or so). Up by two with 2.30 left and they lose in penalty shootout. Even better was the lost wager on Carolina. The point in this game was that they were not able to score any goal and even had some 5-3 opportunities. Montreal scored two sh goals (!!!!) and fucking Carolina was 0-8 in their pp (!!!!).

Last night:
another 3 teamer (Detroit - 1.5 - won, Miami - 4 - won and the fucking Flames lose in penalty shootout.

Talking about a bad streak - here it is. The list for this week goes on and on and on.

I guess I will take the weekend off now.

However I have one play for you. I won`t play it because in case it will be a lost bet.
My local team (1.FC Nuernberg is playing in Berlin today). My team has not lost any match in the German Bundesliga this season. They are on a record streak of 7 draws in a row (!!!!!!).
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 border=0><TBODY><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap>2006-10-28 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220>1. FC N?rnberg - Bor. Dortmund </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle>1-1 </TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap></TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220></TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap>2006-10-21 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220>Eintracht Frankfurt - 1. FC N?rnberg </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle>2-2 </TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap>2006-10-15 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220>1. FC N?rnberg - Arm. Bielefeld </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle>1-1 </TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap>2006-09-30 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220>1. FC N?rnberg - Mainz 05 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle>1-1 </TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap>2006-09-24 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220>Energie Cottbus - 1. FC N?rnberg </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle>1-1 </TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap>2006-09-16 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220>1. FC N?rnberg - Vfl Bochum </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle>1-1 </TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap></TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220></TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR height=17><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap>2006-08-26 </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 width=220>Bayern M?nchen - 1. FC N?rnberg </TD><TD class=TableTypeb9 noWrap align=middle>0-0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am pretty sure they will get number 8 today. Hans Meyer (coach) is a local hero here. He was the former coach of Hertha and he is a real expert. After the latest draw against Dortmund he said that he wants to shot the player (into his head) who was responsible for the Dortmund goal prior to the next training session. Nuernberg has no injury problems and their squad is pretty good this year. On the other hand Hertha has some injury problems. My team had a good run when playing on the road and it will continue. In all of their last games they were the better team (by far) but had some problems with scoring. Expectations are high in Nuernberg (this season) and there is just a small chance they will lose today. I recommend taking Nuernberg +0.5 at -122 or the draw at +215. I won`t touch this game as I don`t want them to lose today (due to my bad streak). However I think this will be a winner.
If anyone bets this game: Have fun and enjoy the money.

what the hell ever happened to shawn gotti?

He is the architect of the greatest losing streak in EOG history fellas