BET JAMAICA BREEDERS CUP SIGNUP BONUS SPECIALS !!!!

dirty

EOG Master
HEY GUYS....OUR FRIENDS AT BET JAMAICA ARE RUNNING A BREEDERS CUP SPECIAL FOR ALL REUPS AND NEW SIGNUPS THRU THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Here are the details:

• "Try us You will Like Us" -- New Signups--- If you deposit $100 You will get a matching $100 Bonus (6XRollover)
  • "25% Signup Bonus" -- New Sigups-- This is a Cash Bonus with a 4X Rollover. This has A $2000 Max deposit Resriction.
  • "20% RE-Up Bonus" - Existing Accounts-- For all Qualified Existing account get this cash Bonus. This has a $2500 max deposit restriction
Don't forget that if you play in Our Breeders Cup Contest you could Qualify for a $10 Free Horse Wager As well. That can be found Here

Check em' out guys.....Great Book, Great signup Options, Great Customer Service.....Bet Jamaica...you can't go wrong!!!

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted
Re: BET JAMAICA BREEDERS CUP SIGNUP BONUS SPECIALS !!!!

Mods, or anyone for that matter.....I want to take advantage of this great offer, but would like to make sure that BetJamaica pays out track odds and doesn't have a low cap. Does anyone know the cap on Pick 4's/Trifecta's. etc....for big races like breeder's cup...thanks for the reply..

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

Basically what I am saying is if I put in a 1 dollar pick four keys, will I get the full track amount betting with betjamaica.

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

I actually decided to put in some money regardless, it was my first time depositing, for new signups, is it a pick either I get the 25 percent or the 100 free play? Or do I get both. I told them about the EOG offer and they made me pick one or the other, just wanted to make sure that was correct, either way I had to get money into BetJam, so thanks for your help.

dirty

EOG Master

sorry man, I just got up.... Shayla can help you....but you get true track odds I believe with a Max Payout of 30K.... pretty damn good HOrsebook down there...

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

THRU THIS WEEKEND!

thanks