dirty, do you?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
1. Support G Bush's administration 100%?
2. Support the war we are fighting in Iraq and Afghan?
3. Support the strategy (plan) going on now in Iraq/Afghan derived by this Admin?

Thanks

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: dirty, do you?

5. Support a President who says on National TV that "we were never for
staying the course" but has been caught on tape SAYING THAT
EXACT PHASE OVER 30 TIMES

6. A President who said Kerry must apologize but did not apologize for
making a joke about not finding WMD's in Iraq and called the deaths of
American soldiers "just numbers"

The Devil

EOG Master

1...NO
2...YES
3...NO
4...HE HAD NO CHOICE EITHER SAME AS ALL THE RUPS AND THE DEMS WHO VOTED FOR IT

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i've always considered dirty more of a political conservative than an actual republican.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

The Devil 4...HE HAD NO CHOICE EITHER SAME AS ALL THE RUPS AND THE DEMS WHO VOTED FOR IT[/quote said:
He is the F'king President of The United States.

So you are finally admitting he is just a puppet.

dirty

EOG Master

i've always considered dirty more of a political conservative than an actual republican.

Thank You gb... and there are very few in the Republican Party that are true conservatives anymore.... that is why I am voting Libertarian from now on and I am now a Card carrying Member of the Libertarian Party :cheers

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Thank You gb... and there are very few in the Republican Party that are true conservatives anymore.... that is why I am voting Libertarian from now on and I am now a Card carrying Member of the Libertarian Party :cheers

Good intentions= loser extrodinaire

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

who is Dirty kidding? Ol Zell Miller will place that call and Dirty will be voting Republican this Tuesday ....

dirty

EOG Master

sorry guys....been Friggin Swamped all day and just now getting in the Politico Room

1. No I don't and Never Have.....Actually not a bush fan..but neither am I naive to think that everything that has happened in the world and the US is Bushes Fault either... And to some closed Minded People that makes me a Bush shill and suppporter.

2. Yes I support the War.... I think Most American do IF it is Fought to win and fought right

3. I don 't know how to answer this...I am Neither privy to Classified Docs or Or a Military General.... Do I think what we are doing is working... Not any MOre... Do I know who is to Blame.... NO... Is it Bush, Rumsfeld, the Generals planning the War, etc... Combo of all.... I don't know.... Anyone that says they know all that is going on is a fucking lunatic moron.... the Media does not know, noone does...Except the Young Men and Women and thier Leaders on the Ground. This Admin has made Mistakes we all know that....as does every admin during War.... It will always happen. Bush has always said he will give the Generals what they need, and from what I can gather..they are saying we dont' need more troops, etc.... So the blame is not just Bush and the Admin... it is widespread and I don't know who to cast blame at.... All we can do is Trust the people in Charge and if they arent' doing as we think or wish, then Make your voice heard at the Ballot Box....

4. JT.. No I don't... Does he think it should be outlawed...Probably not... as he is a huge poker player himself.... But he did nothing to stop it... so anyone...Dem or Repub...that voted for this needs Bitchslapped and voted out of office

5. Refer to #1... I am not getting into details as it does not matter

6. In all Fairness...the WMDs were not found..but we still have mounds of paperwork from Saddam (over a million pages) that has to be translated... I will leave the Jury out on the WMDs until we can cipher thru all the evidence.... I was not foolish enought to think we would just waltz right in and find a goddamned Treasure Map like on Pirate Movies with a X marks the spot to take us to them... Saddam had plenty of time to get rid of them and hide them if they existed... Anyone with any sense knows that a country the size or Iraq can't be combed thru thoroughly in a couple of years.... or the Mounting Paperwork and files can be translated and gone over in that time either... thinking that shows Total ignorance whether you are on the right or left.... To think that makes me believe you are so stupid that if Breathing didn't come Natural you would die, cause you are a fucking moron who can't figure it out on your own. This is not a goddamn video game it is real life..

With that being said I am done with this..... Got better things to do than to be called a Dumbass and being blamed for all things Republican from a few lefties :finger004

dirty

EOG Master

Good intentions= loser extrodinaire

I have no intentions ynot...except to vote for who I feel is the best candidate.... if you don't agree i don't care.... revolt needs to happen and voting Democratic or Republican is not going to do that

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I have no intentions ynot...except to vote for who I feel is the best candidate.... if you don't agree i don't care.... revolt needs to happen and voting Democratic or Republican is not going to do that

I have the utmost respect for that opinion.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

were in the same boat..... Im not voting Libertarian but the Republican Party is leaving the true conservative base....

dirty

EOG Master

Thank you ynot... I have always respected your posts...some are out there but you deserve and have earned my respect....

CF.... what we are going to have is, IMO, in the next 20 years is a revolt by the American people and the rise of the Libertarian or another 3rd party.... The left keeps on Getting more Leftwing and Borderline Communist.... The Right Keeps on Moving the Right and the Fanatic Bible Thumpers.... what we are having is a huge gaping hole left in the Fabric of America and its Politics and Values... eventually (I hope sooner than later) People are going to get tired of toeing the party line and get sick of which way their Parties are going....As it is not all of the parties that are doing this...it is only the leaders and Mouthpieces with Power who are doing this and they are pulling everyone that supports them with them.... Eventually when each party gets so far apart with their Beliefs...the People are going to look at each other and say "What the Fuck :+clueless I can't vote for these Clowns" and a True Moderate Party will emerge with Both Democrats and Republican MOderates going this route... that is when Change will happen...But if we don't start somewhere it will never happen...there is enough outrage now..that if the ones pissed would vote Libertarian we could make a difference.

Some will say that this will never happen...But Newt Gingrich...no matter if you like him or not is a great strategist and a good Politician.... he had a plan and has one now that is still True...it is the 70% plan... Americans Basically agree on 70% of things that happen or matter in our lives as Americans... it is the other 30% that makes us Different... Now the other 30% is what is driving the parties and not the 70% we agree on.... Once Americans decide that enough is enough...then some politician is going to run and Unite Americans that are pissed and Frustrated with everyting and Unite them with what we all can agree on and make a difference... This will happen with people from Both parties.... The Moderates will stand up...it is just a matter of when

ynot

EOG Dedicated

were in the same boat..... Im not voting Libertarian but the Republican Party is leaving the true conservative base....

Well God forbid you should stray from what you have been taught to do. Do your service to your party, it's ONLY your soul at stake......What the f is that,.... you have people to feed.....

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Dirty well put... I'm not voting this year... dont want my name beside any politician right now... what ever happened to conservative values??? Less government and more personal responsibility? Im seeing a bigger government taking more control. And its more than just that bullshit gambling bill... Im all for national security and using a lot of tools available but sooner or later the gov't's got to draw the line.

ynot: Im a conservative before a Republican....

dirty

EOG Master

People not voting is Most of the Problem... Damn shame when in a good year we have 60% Turnout of Eligible Voters.... Not Americans but eligible voters.....Staying at home is not the way to get your voice heard.... and Not voting for your party is the only way to show them.... you can call, write, protest, etc...but the only thing that matters is your vote... a no vote is worse than not Voicing an opinion at all... IMO if you don't vote you don't have the right to Bitch about anything that is going on as you don't give a damn enough to do something about it...

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Conseratives are actually on the top of my personal list.

But the way they were led astray, starting (to my life) about 35 years ago.

Made me very aware of what was really goin on.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

People not voting is Most of the Problem... Damn shame when in a good year we have 60% Turnout of Eligible Voters.... Not Americans but eligible voters.....Staying at home is not the way to get your voice heard.... and Not voting for your party is the only way to show them.... you can call, write, protest, etc...but the only thing that matters is your vote... a no vote is worse than not Voicing an opinion at all... IMO if you don't vote you don't have the right to Bitch about anything that is going on as you don't give a damn enough to do something about it...

The race going on down here is:

Baron Hill (D) Supports Gov't money for abortion abortion pills ect
Supports Gov't money to illegals
Votes agaisnt tax cuts every time
Mike Sodrel (R) Big agaisnt online gaming
Is a lame duck

I dont want my name beside any of that

dirty

EOG Master

There is a Right in Option... and Trust me they notice that...as you have to either get a republican, Democratic, or Independant ballot in most states.... They know who had write ins... you can put anyone in there you want

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Dirty is my brethern, I pray for him.
And i wish him the best.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">voting straight right side tuesday.

live with it
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ynot

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">voting straight right side tuesday.

live with i

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No thank you, but we do appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

good posts dirty....i agree about the crappy voting record we americans have. It is one of the fundamental problems with democracy that has yet to be solved. The more democratic the nation the lower the voter turn out. Those that do not vote should be ashamed of themselves. All this crap well i dont like any candidates is complete bs. There is no one candidate that has all things we look for as voters, we must study each candidate and pick the one who most closely represents what we expect form our polititians. Not voting is a complete cop out and those that do not vote have no right to complain about anything in government, period.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Leave it to Ktb who has a kid to vote straight GOP !!

Lets see ...

* This country is bankrupt
* Bush is 0-2 in his war ventures
* Bush has no concern for Ports Security
* Bush has pissed all over the Constitution
* Bush signed away our borders w/Mexico last March w/the NAU Pact

That a boy, Mr Cleaver ... why not just your son in the face and tell him
to kiss his future goodbye !!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Why not make voting compulsory? Make everybody show up, voters can check the none of the above box all they want. This would also serve as a good means of taking a census.

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

MERCER, HOW HAS YOUR LIFE CHANGED THE LAST SIX YEARS?

HELP ME. THANX, B

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

ZZ: can ya picture that??

If ya dont show up they throw ya in one of them FEMA DETENTION CENTERS