Death Penalty?

Death Penalty?

• Total voters

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
With the deadly fire in Nevada being set by a conficted murderer and the 16 year old girl killed in Indiana also by a convicted murder our justice system needs to start killing these sick bastards. They get out and just kill again.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: Death Penalty?

Totally against it. Personally, I can not justify being pro-life and pro-death penalty.

The Devil

EOG Master

ALL I KNOW IS IT'S A PROVEN FACT......THAT A MURDERER THAT DIES BY ANY MEANS OF THE DEATH PENALTY WILL NEVER KILL AGAIN......

I'M WITH YOU GUYS.......PUT THEM TO SLEEP....FORGET THE APPEALS.....SAVE THE TAX DOLLARS.......

BUT WE HAVE TOO MUCH BULLSHIT......THE ACLU......THE BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS......AND THEN THEY BUY THE BOOKS THAT THE MURDERERS WRITE....

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Totally against it. Personally, I can not justify being pro-life and pro-death penalty.

I can....... Protect the Innocent, Punish the Guilty. Our country needs to come to terms with the truth. Once a murderer always a murderer. I couldnt agree more Devil save us the money and the lives.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ya know what it costs this country per year for folks like Manson, Dahmer, Bundy and other "nice" folks that we all hope to see walking back in mainstream society after being rehabilitated ???

I remember in Texas back maybe 10 yrs ago this award winner who had killed 2 folks .. they let him out early and like Devil going for 3 months without some "manly loving" from Ktb ... well, the MFer struck again and killed a nice looking babe here in Austin

The Devil

EOG Master

IF DOC IS FOR THE DEATH PENALTY I MAY HAVE TO ALTER MY VIEWS.....NAH...DOC IS OK SOMETIMES.......WHEN HE IS SOBER.........

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and Devil is constantly at this board posting when off his meds and we
get to see the results up close and personal

What .. someone gonna try and convince me that Dahmer, Speck, Bundy
and others is gonna be brought back to a "normal" functioning human
being???

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Some people will never be able to fit into society and to spend millions of dollars to clothe and feed these people is ridiculous.