How can the scores be so fucked up?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Yahoo sports GS LAL score

48-40

i know they mess up before but the stats even show 40 points being scored

16-39 FGS with 1 3 pointer made and 7-15 FT's

donbest shows

<table cellspacing="0" width="790"> <tbody><tr><td class="scores-whitebg">723</td><td class="scores-whitebg"> </td><td class="scores-whitebg-team">LA Lakers</td><td class="scores-whitebg">22</td><td class="scores-whitebg">27</td><td class="scores-whitebg">
</td><td class="scores-whitebg">
</td><td class="scores-whitebg-highlight">49</td><td class="scores-whitebg">HALF</td><td class="scores-whitebg">
</td><td class="scores-whitebg">49</td><td class="scores-whitebg">
</td><td class="scores-whitebg">Summary</td></tr><tr><td class="scores-whitebg">724</td><td class="scores-whitebg">07:35p</td><td class="scores-whitebg-team">Golden State</td><td class="scores-whitebg">22</td><td class="scores-whitebg">26</td><td class="scores-whitebg">
</td><td class="scores-whitebg-highlight">48</td><td class="scores-whitebg">TIME</td><td class="scores-whitebg">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

espn.com shows 48-40

but betjam graded my wager as a loser

what is the score?

anyone know

<table width="650"> <tbody><tr><td>Wager Type:</td><td>Spread</td></tr><tr><td>Outcome:</td><td>Loss</td></tr><tr><td>Sport / Period:</td><td>NBA Basketball / 1st Half </td></tr><tr><td>Line:
</td><td>Golden State Warriors 11/1/2006 10:35:01 PM - (EST)
-3? -115</td></tr><tr><td>Risk / To Win Amount:</td><td>345.00 / 300.00</td></tr></tbody> </table>

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: How can the scores be so fucked up?

and the 2nd half line seems like it is to high if the score was 48-40 GS:+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yeah i glanced at the wrong score its 49-48 LA

i hate fucking scoreboards nothing like thinking you won and find out you fucking lost:+whipping i mean the stats even showed i always double check those as they fuck up scores sometimes but damn you think as big as yahoo is they could get a better scoreboard:+clueless

Prob don`t help ya none but I got it live on DTV--9:22 left in the third LA 55-53

BD---All that $ you wager..why don`t U get DTV..I have watched parts of every NBA and NHL game tonight..UNBELEIVABLE..Almost overwhelming..Throw in Boise-Fresno on ESPN and it`s channel surf city

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BD---All that $ you wager..why don`t U get DTV..I have watched parts of every NBA and NHL game tonight..UNBELEIVABLE..Almost overwhelming..Throw in Boise-Fresno on ESPN and it`s channel surf city

JOJO im not one to watch the games i just check scores when the half is about up or game what i bet it would drive me nuts watching games all the time i do however watch games when im betting them live and sometimes games that are interesting but LAL GS is not interesting to me

dirty

EOG Master

If I can't get it...I turn it on NBATV and they got real time scores on there.... Can't go wrong with it...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

If I can't get it...I turn it on NBATV and they got real time scores on there.... Can't go wrong with it...

good idea what would that cost me a year for a scoreboard?

the stats 23-50 FGS 12-22 FT's 2-9 3pts =60 points yet its wrong:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

If you have Cable...it comes with the NBA package...but on DTV I get it free... I love NBA TV.... invaluable to me with stats and scores