Great Spot for Fresno Tonight

shoebox

EOG Veteran
The line has Dropped but still a good play at current number. Fresno can Run the Ball, they are physical and should do well as a dog in this spot, they are 1-7(I think) and this is all they have to play for, they can knock off an undefeated team here. The only team that really blew them out was Hawaii and they play a different style then any other team and Fresno didnt match up well. Even though the score doesnt indicate it, the LSU game was actually a close game, LSU had a few BIG plays and that was the difference, a new QB comming into his 3rd career start is showing signs of Improvement. Fresno is bad but not 3.5 td's worse then Boise, I think Fresno gets at least 17 here and that would make it tough for Boise to Cover, especially the way Hill can control the clock if they put thier mind to it.

Re: Great Spot for Fresno Tonight

Thanks for the sound advice...:+waving-5

I strongly recommend following this lead because shoebox is "VERY INFORMED" and one of the few posters I know who is a consistent winner at sports betting... :LMAO :houra

THE SHRINK

shoebox, i like boise st. in this spot because they seem to always cover the number on the espn mid week games except one time i can remember last year which was against fresno st. this may be a no play for me but BOL.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

It's a very tough call..YES Boise is great on the "BLUE" SMURF TURF, but when they are favored by over 3 TD's that record is only 11-9 ATS. I'd have to go with shoebox, if I were to take a side. Just seeing Fresno last week vs a VERY GOOD LSU team, was NOT at all abad performance by Fresno. LSU hit them early with a long run,a nd than a punt return TD, but after that Fresno hung tough till late in the 4th.

I personally just don't think Boise is over 3 TD's better than the Fresno team I have seen, but its very hard to play agaisnt them at home, especially on a TV game where they want to prove themselves as a legit BCS team.

Ky Crnel

EOG Member

Thanks for the sound advice...:+waving-5

I strongly recommend following this lead because shoebox is "VERY INFORMED" and one of the few posters I know who is a consistent winner at sports betting... :LMAO :houra

THE SHRINK
Thanks Shrink! after that comment i tailed Shoebox and was glad my book had Fresno at +24-