Polls

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Does anybody actually take these things serious. Seems like every year the Republicans are down in the polls. However, Republicans go to the polls at much bigger rate than dems. Thats not a slam thats a fact. I know republicans are down in the "polls" but what the hell does that mean. I think weve seen over the years these thing dont mean shit and they only one that does is on November 7th.

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: Polls

Cubsfan, if you are up for some wagers..??

Throw something out there,,??

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This year is different ....

the "message" aint selling and too many folks are aware of the corruption
with the voting gig to buy into Harris or Santorum with "miracle wins"

The Repugs know what is coming and that is why they ran with the
Chavez story last week to scream when America talks next Tuesday

Kerry with a brilliant move ... Bush talking Iraq is like Isiah Thomas bragging
about his run with the Knicks

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

ynot: I'm not betting on it. ive seen 15% lead and stuff up here. I'll bet u they dont win by 15%. It happens every year. I dont know if this year will be different but recent history tells us nothing is over until November 8th.

Doc: I would agree this year is a little bit different however, back in 2004 everybody in America thought Bush was done.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

the diffc is the media coverage of the Diebold bullshit ...

it is gonna be real hard for Rove and company to pull off their bullshit this time around as Dobbs and other media outlets have educated folks on what the
hell is reality with these voting machines

We shall see as I anticipate the worse based on what is going on here in
Texas and Fla

ynot

EOG Dedicated

ynot: I'm not betting on it. ive seen 15% lead and stuff up here. I'll bet u they dont win by 15%. It happens every year. I dont know if this year will be different but recent history tells us nothing is over until November 8th.

Doc: I would agree this year is a little bit different however, back in 2004 everybody in America thought Bush was done.

2004 was an introduction course to "Globalization" ie.. we will do what ever we want.. and you will get used to it.

I feel they are going to lighten up for this lame-duck administration. This is to give the people the idea that things will be as they used to be. The problem is the disease they have is progressive (like Parkinsons)

So prepare for them to tell you that you have been living under a "One World Government"

And you are now smart enugh to accept it.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

ynot: The Republican Party is leaving the conservative base if you ask me. Im a conservative im really not to concerned who wins. I'm not voting.

No matter who wins the gov't will still be getting bigger, ppl will still be allowed to kill kids, and eventually gays will be getting married. Sad but True.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

The future is sad news for people like you, but you are not alone.

Almost all the of the groups that are not completely brain washed are in the same boat, no matter their political bend.