NEW BLOOD ON EOG...

Whats up EOG members.. Ive been watching this site for about 2 weeks and im not saying everyone on this site is bad but alot of people are wrong... Im a huge sports/ gambling fanatic... I dont bet online but i bet threw a booky... this past week i went 9-2-1, here were the games...

CLEMSON @ VATECH +5.5 SCORE 7-24 W
UTEP @ TULSA U54 SCORE 20-30 W
UTEP @ TULSA -14 SCORE 20-30 L
PSU @ PURDUE U 46 SCORE 12-0 W
VANDY @ DUKE +9 SCORE 35-18W
FLORDIA @ GEO +14 SCORE 21-14 W
USC @ORG ST O45 SCORE 31-33W
TENN @ SC +3 SCORE 31-24 W
ARZ @GB O45 SCORE 14-31 P
DAL @ CAR O41 1/2 SCORE 35 14 W
DAL @ CAR -4 SCORE 35-14 L
PATS @ MIN -2 SCORE 31-7 W

WEEKEND RECORD 9-2-1

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, I MEAN ANY ONE WHO GOES 9-2 THATS A VERY GOOD WEEK IN THE PLUS MONEY... I HOPE PEOPLE RESPECT MY WORK...

PS ASK MY BUDDY ERIC HES 3-3 OFF OF MY PICKS... AND I WILL HAVE MY PICKS AND THOUGHTS UP DURING THE WEEK..... AND IF THERE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK.... THANKS CHRIS

Re: NEW BLOOD ON EOG...

Yea my friends told me to start one of these so i did... i would have posted it but it wouldnt let me till today... i dont care what you wanna believe im up money ahah... but youll see more wins than loses out of me...

ojo-malo

EOG Member

So who do you like tonight.

Get it documented BEFORE the game starts.

:smokesmal

ojo-malo

EOG Member

Okay i'll bite and trust that you didn't know about the NCAA football games every night this week.

NCAA Football.

UAB @ SMU 7:30PM on ESPN2.

The line is SMU -5.

thanx lol i was hoping for a game tonight...
SMU (-5)
over (49 5 )

there u go put it on my record hahha....

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

GLTU. Don't worry about all the negativity. That is the norm on this site. I stopped posting my plays on here because all they do on here is gripe. They never believe anything anyone says. Oh wait unless your name is Shrink, trace, ny reb, etc. The guys with the cred on here IMO are Zero and Ivan. Those guys win consistently. I went 8-3 this past week through a local bookie also and 4-0 online. Watch I bet someone on here will reply with negativity. Can't help that they pick poorly. 3 weeks of winning for me. Like your play on SMU-5. Not sold on the over but may play just because everyone so heavy on it. GL2U and welcome to EOG.

Hitting 60% consistently is impressive if you post your picks before the games.

Hitting 80% by posting your picks after the games is called MARKETING.

ellisanders by now you should have learned.

We don't accept bullshit.

I told the dude to prove that he wins consistently that's all. I hope he does well.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Wow Chris, another winner tonight with SMU -5! That brings you to 10-2 thus far, which is incredible! Hopefully you keep it up so we can both continue to make money.

ERB

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

:dancefool

BOL men. lets all have a good time and pull for eachother

:party

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Check the IP bud, I'm his friend. We went to highschool together. We bet with the same local and have been doing great this season :cheers

im not posting under another name... some guy is jealous making shit up about me... this is me ... i dont got any other names and erb the great is my friend.. he told me to post here... hes never posted bc hes likes to see what people say... but hes just verifying that im for real and not making stuff up... so wow keep haten will ill be collecting... :dancefool

Erb all these player haters haha... they think im you hahah... well we know the truth bud.... lets get em this weekend....:party

zi wonder how long itll take for you guys to see im not a fake but it ok... i honestly could care less... its a joke i got 1-0 and you try to find a reasone for why im 1-1 lol it ok i put tonights picks up....

mofome

Banned

dont tell fibs, you do care or you wouldnt be talking so much about it. all you need to do is relax, enjoy, win, smile, make some dough, and
:party

u must understand that tons of people come on to the boards and say they were 19-1 last weekend and most of them end up leaving after they lose on the boards. not like anyone here personally doesnt love the Moyez man, we dont even know ya.
but i, and most here, hope u sweep your card each weekend and :houra

bol moyez

:Dance

3-0 hahah wooooo ....
keep hating while im collecting... thanks guys for the motivation to keep winning...

Brutus

EOG Enthusiast

wow, already misrepresenting his record after 3 plays!!!

you picked

smu -5 and over 49.5

I know you can't spell, but surely your math isn't so bad that you can't figure 22+9 is less than 49.5

This is the first even remotely negative thing I have ever posted on this site, but seeing these people come in pounding their chests saying how great they are gets old.

You call everyone haters. The only thing anyone hates is your attitude. Stay humble, post your picks and you will get along fine. Run your mouth and tell everyone how great you are and you will always find it hard to get along.

Brutus

EOG Enthusiast

Moyez, I owe you an apology. I thought you posted the over 49.5 for the SMU game.

Sorry about that.

keep up the good work

thanx lol i was hoping for a game tonight...
SMU (-5)
over (49 5 )

there u go put it on my record hahha....

Straight out the horse's mouth..
So is the "OVER" on your record or not??? I guess not eh??:+clueless

nope its not... becaise i then made a thread with my official pick... saying i was only taking smu.... so im 1-0 for that game... yeah i was just saying that.... but my official pick im 3-0 right now... so blah... keep finding excuses....

im prolly only gonna take one of them which will the smu (-5)

Let me guess if SMU would not of covered,
you would of been saying..

I said "PROLLY" so that doesn't count as a play???

Come on Son, your 19, and probably betting peanuts.
So don't come here and touting yourself.
Some here, play more money than you will probably ever see in
your life time.

Now with your winnings, buy some hooked on phonics...
haha

:finger004

yeah you funny swami... wheres your shitty ass picks????? come on your the person who comes on here and steals picks ugh... lol because you clueless... yeah its sad im 19 and prolly a better handicapper than you haha... honestly its people like you that dont know a dam thing and just run there mouth....

Cmon run your mouth... who you got tonight... but wait till i put my picks up... first for you cant say i stole them... because i know you dont know a dam thing besides running your mouth...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

yeah you funny swami... wheres your shitty ass picks????? come on your the person who comes on here and steals picks ugh... lol because you clueless... yeah its sad im 19 and prolly a better handicapper than you haha... honestly its people like you that dont know a dam thing and just run there mouth....

Relax buddy. We have an ignore feature and please attack the post and not the poster.