TOTAL FROM "THE MAN" IN 5 MINS.......... SING HANK SING....

'EERfan

EOG Enthusiast
Re: TOTAL FROM "THE MAN" IN 5 MINS.......... SING HANK SING....

Lookin forward to it chuck!

ME TOO.... CALLING AT 7:2O CENTRAL..... THANK GOD FOR HIS DAUGHTER.. GETS IT EARLY FOR ME...:cheers

'EERfan

EOG Enthusiast

I probably shouldnt ask this....is she good lookin?

got a push right now and these two have been inside the 10 three times with no points

someone score..................................:dancefool

unfreaking real.......

how do they not ........... fuc&%

themadman

EOG Senior Member

are you kidding !!!!!

inside the 20 ------5 times no points

WHAT

Cannon

Banned

Where did you get over 38 -113 right before kickoff? It was 39-40 at kickoff.

<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=black height=1 width="100"><TD colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>85259984-1
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>5:10pm
30-Oct-06</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>30-Oct-06</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football
Total</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>New England Patriots/Minnesota Vikings (O 38) for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>-113</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>113.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=right>Cancelled</TD></TR><TR class="" id=pitcher1><TD class=accountText colSpan=2></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=middle>31 - 7</TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=left>NFL</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PINNY WAS ONE OF THREE PLACES.....

WHY MUST PEOPLE ACT LIKE I KNOW WHAT THE SCORE WOULD BE BEFORE THE GAME STARTS....

YEA..... I KNEW IT WOULD LAND ON 38 THAT'S WHY I MADE UP A FALSE LINE....:+clueless

TELL YOU WHAT NEXT WEEK I WILL POST IT AFTER THE GAME STARTS..

AND I WILL TELL YOU MY PLAY AND LINE AFTER THE GAME IS OVER.... THEN I WILL BE FULL OF SHIT AND YOU WILL HAVE "DRAMA" THAT YOU NEED....

GET A LIFE:+clueless

<TABLE class=tborder id=post467272 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-30-06, 10:43 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #10 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>themadman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_467272", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_467272 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: TOTAL FROM "THE MAN" IN 5 MINS.......... SING HANK SING....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>are you kidding !!!!!

inside the 20 ------5 times no points

WHAT
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

THAT IS UNREAL... THIS GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE 50'S....

YES..........

PINNY HAD THE LINE 39 +104.....

SO I DID SOMETHING VERY STUPID AND LAID -113 TO BUY IT TO 38 AS 38 IS A VERY 'HOT' NUMBER ON TOTAL PLAYS....

I KNOW THAT WAS VERY STUPID..... I TOLD EVER CLIENT TO DO THE SAME....

WISH I WAS AS SMART AS CANNON... I TO WOULD THEN PLAY EVERY GAME ON EVERY SUNDAY....

DAMN I AM SO STUPID...:finger004 MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH OVER 40 +118... KNOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SMART:LMAO

<TABLE class=tborder id=post466954 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">10-30-06, 07:23 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #7 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>'EERfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_466954", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_466954 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: TOTAL FROM "THE MAN" IN 5 MINS.......... SING HANK SING....
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>on it....and I got -111
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SOMEONE ELSE GOT IT AT EVEN A BETTER LINE.. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP PLAYING WITH THE LOCAL CRACK DEALER:houra

Cannon

Banned

Just asked a fair question Chucky Baby, you sexy devil. I had under 40. But also had Minn + 2 1/2 with a local. Lost $300 for the night. Brady is now 10-0 in domes. NE 18-1 last 19. I forgot the Biqueens never win a big game after week 4. The dog covered and it went over Sunday Night so tonight was the fav and the under for a 2-0. I screwed it up.

CANNON....

AFTER WATCHING A GAME LIKE THAT I AM NOT IN THE BEST OF MOODS....

I AM NOT A GOOD SPORT... SORRY...

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Chuckster, I'm surprised you didn' t tell your clients to buy it down to 37 or even 36? If so, you would be the big winner ... :houra

yes.. IF I KNEW IT WOULD HAVE LANDED ON 38 I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT....

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF???
THAT "YOU".... A CHILD.... USES A REAL MANS NAME... "VINROY"....HE IS A REAL GOD FEARING MAN... YOU ARE A CHILD.

DIRTY.... WHY CAN'T I KEEP THESE GUYS OUT OF MY THREADS..

IT REALLY IS A PAIN IN THE ASS DEALING WITH PEOPLE THAT WANT ME TO LOSE.....

DON'T GET IT...:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

you didn't help yourself antogonizing Cannon....

but we will start watching it more closely...guys enough

sorry but i do not see that i ever mentioned him untill he questioned my line on the game like i had known in advance that the game would land on 38...

i really have no problem with him.. don't know him.. he just keeps acting like an hot august dog dick nat.... a pest... you know the ones we have in the south...:LMAO

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Chucketer, I'm not trying to harass you. As i told dirty, i'm here to help the foum and do not intend to bash you, so stop crying for attention!

Just asking a serious question about your lines.

Last week you paid -140 to play some games and was wondering why you didn't lay the juice again? Thought you laid at least -140 on each game you played.

If you did this, you would be a big winner this week.

Take care, Chuckster!