Sony Playstation 3 Craze

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
People are going nuts to get their hands on this machine, whether it be for Christmas or their own use.

Toys R Us announced that they would be taking pre-Orders on Sunday (Tomorrow) and I've heard that there are people already camping outside all over the country.

My nephew Sabian just called me from Kentucky and said it's pretty cold there, yet there are about 8 people already out on the sidewalk wrapped up for the night........:doh1

Re: OT - Sony Playstation 3 Craze

couple of years back I would be there trying to get it for sure in through out high school and into my late 20's played video games for money, sports cards you name it but now im 30 and I dont even play video games much anymore but can't wait to see what the EA Sports games look like on it

dirty

EOG Master

Sux cause they said they would release 2 million of them to the us by November...and they have only released 200k.... they caused quite a uproar..

Yea I remember you talking about playing that shit over at the old house JT.... I never got into any other Games except Golf.... First one I got hooked on was PGA Tour for Sega Genesis....been hooked ever since...stay up days at a time playing tournies at the Fraternity House

Aristotle

EOG Addicted

Last weekend Zeller's (like Wal-Mart in Canada) had a pre-sale of 4 systems per store. My brother camped out the entire night to get one.

He of course has no intention of keeping it, but plans on putting it up on ebay...where they are already going for upwards of $2Gs!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

yeah I don't think anyone is planning on keeping it and personally I think it would be silly to keep it with the profit you can make outta this thing........I thought about for a second sitting out there to get one but I think I will just wait.....Goodluck to anyone that gets one because this thing is reminding me of Willy Wonka and the golden ticket

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

ill be getting one and will not be selling it......dont need the cash that bad.....cant wait to play the damn thing and run my blue rays at 1080p:dancefool . Ive got a guy on the inside at walmart and have one locked up.:houra

mn

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

camping out for video games

:LMAO

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

and I just purchased a PS2 for my little-one.

dirty

EOG Master

PS2 is fine ..... they are in no way quitting making those games for at least a year...maybe longer...you will be good with it...my kids have a gamecube...as it has more games catering to kids... but either one is fine for now...

Hell you could but PS1 games up until about a year ago in stores New...

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

PS2 is fine ..... they are in no way quitting making those games for at least a year...maybe longer...you will be good with it...my kids have a gamecube...as it has more games catering to kids... but either one is fine for now...

Hell you could but PS1 games up until about a year ago in stores New...

Yes, I'm having a hard time locating games for the little-one. Everything seems to be violence, car racing, etc. I only found a few like, Ed-Edd-Eddy, Winnie The Pooh, etc.

Maybe GameCube for Christmas.

Thanks.

dirty

EOG Master

Game cube is the way to go for Xmas...find a EBGames or something like that and you can trade in the PS2 for a Gamecube...They deal in New and Used systems... and you can prolly get a good deal for it..and they give you a one year warranty on it for like 10 bucks...no questions asked...worth it..cause little ones are rough on them.....

Nintendo is catered more towards kids.... and you can get almost all the same games for PS2 for gamecube....But you can't get all the Gamecube games for ps2....any of the Nintendo brands are gamecube only..

http://www.ebgames.com/

NO reason to get a Ps3 for about a year, nothing good will really be out.

I'll be picking mine up when Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out. Can't friggin wait!

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

Game cube is the way to go for Xmas...find a EBGames or something like that and you can trade in the PS2 for a Gamecube...They deal in New and Used systems... and you can prolly get a good deal for it..and they give you a one year warranty on it for like 10 bucks...no questions asked...worth it..cause little ones are rough on them.....

Nintendo is catered more towards kids.... and you can get almost all the same games for PS2 for gamecube....But you can't get all the Gamecube games for ps2....any of the Nintendo brands are gamecube only..

http://www.ebgames.com/

Nice site. Thanks. The PS2 I have is only 3 weeks old.

Thanks again.

:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

if you don't have one near you.... there is a store like it.... Gamestop is another .... they are owned by EB games...they just got bought out... but you will find somewhere...... I buy all my kids stuff there....Cheapest place around for memory cards, controllers, etc....

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

if you don't have one near you.... there is a store like it.... Gamestop is another .... they are owned by EB games...they just got bought out... but you will find somewhere...... I buy all my kids stuff there....Cheapest place around for memory cards, controllers, etc....

Thanks. GameStop here. Not far from my house.

dirty

EOG Master

Cool... I don't know if all of them got bought by EB games... but we had one each here... and now the names stayed GAme Stop but The Bags and reciepts and shit say EBgames.... but they are all about the same.... :Dance

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

Thanks Mr. Dirty. Your words are appreciated.

:cheers

andrew748

Banned

Yes, I'm having a hard time locating games for the little-one. Everything seems to be violence, car racing, etc. I only found a few like, Ed-Edd-Eddy, Winnie The Pooh, etc.

Maybe GameCube for Christmas.

Thanks.

disney has a range of ps2 games and spiro the dragons pretty good.

Em and i are playing lego starwars 2 at the mo.

which is awesome :houra

all suitable for pre teens :cheers

you know some times i just don't want to frag the fuck out a demon warrior:cool:

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

Thanks Andrew / Mr. Dirty.

I went game shopping today and purchased loads of games.

I'm not a game fan, but in addition to my little-one's games, I had to purchase Madden NFL 07. Will try it later.

Thanks.

PS. Andrew, what do you know about ModChip? Thanks

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

went this morning to check out the line see if there were going to be some more left at toys R us......Well they are only going to have 4 at this one and 3 of the 4 people had been waiting there to get one since 3pm yesterday!!!! :LMAO No way i wait over 20 hours for that machine.....I waited a couple of hours and got a nintendo wii instead there were only 10 of those.......and those elmos are being sold today that line was unreal

andrew748

Banned

Thanks Andrew / Mr. Dirty.

I went game shopping today and purchased loads of games.

I'm not a game fan, but in addition to my little-one's games, I had to purchase Madden NFL 07. Will try it later.

Thanks.

PS. Andrew, what do you know about ModChip? Thanks
it will invalidate your warrantee

and is never a route i have felt the need to go

sorry

Sony really screwed this one up...EVERYONE said that they wouldn't have enough for launch in November, and of course they kept saying they would.

Now they are going to do a half assed lauch with a few systems in each store. I guess it makes some sense in that it will create a frenzied demand, just not one that they can meet.

In Japan, they are actually selling PS3 rainchecks. People are buying the rights to a system sometime early next year!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Good thing I don't have to worry about this since I will be a finalist in The Pig H2H contest :Dance :Dance :Dance

looks like if you get one you can at least double your money on ebay

Hache Man

Well, tomorrow night (midnight) is when these things go on sell.

I've heard some stories that people are ALREADY lining up.

Standing for 12-18 hours starting tomorrow morning is bad enough, but now these people are getting even more ridiculous waiting in line 2 freakin days early!

They should eliminate all of this and simply do what Ticketmaster outlets do in giving everyone in line a ticket, drawing the ticket, and whoever matches the drawn ticket is where the lines start.

When I was rush chairman my assitant rush chairman guy and I would play ncaa football for beer bongs.

Rules: TD 1 beer bong.

If you go for the extra point and miss, you have to do one too.
If you go for two and get it, the other guy does another one, however
if you miss you have to do one with him just as in the xtra pt.

KO return for a TD: 2 beer bongs.
Same xp rule applies.

INT: 1 Beer Bong.

Missed FG inside 30: 1 Beer Bong

Made FG outside of 30: 1 Beer Bong

I can't remember all the rules we had but it worked out pretty good.

I remember throwing up outside the apartment one morning about 5:30 after doing a double from giving up a KO Return and looking up and there was the mail man! lol he was like WTF is this guy doing!

Ah the good old days. Going out and eating a nice dinner, drinking all night, grilling out at 2am, getting stoned (sometimes) and drinking until the sun came up, and then doing it all over again!

Several Thousand dollars for a summer to do with as I wish--eat nice, get drunk as hell and party all summer, and actually making money off it! Usually they gave free room and board but I didn't want to live in house so they just paid me for it! What a country!

Sadly, they don't do that kind of stuff anymore...

Hache Man

<TABLE class=contentpaneopen><TBODY><TR><TD class=contentheading width="100%">Playstation 3 Lines At Best Buy Closed Off As Gamers Camp Out Since Sunday </TD><TD class=buttonheading align=right width="100%"> </TD><TD class=buttonheading align=right width="100%"> </TD><TD class=buttonheading align=right width="100%"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=contentpaneopen><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="70%" colSpan=2>Written by Rivithed </TD></TR><TR><TD class=createdate vAlign=top colSpan=2>Tuesday, 14 November 2006 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>Gamers looking to secure a PS3 at Best Buy stores on launch day have been camping out since Sunday's Best Buy weekly ad announced at least 20 PS3 consoles would be available per store.
Several lines in South Florida Best Buy stores were closed off with caution tape as the allocated PS3 inventory was accounted for by Playstation gamers. "We we offered $1000 in cash for our spot last night," said Cesar, one of the die-hard Playstation fans at the front of the line. I asked them if anyone took the offer and I got a collective "hell no" from the group at the front. They're sticking with their spots for nearly a week, until the PS3 is officially up for sale on Friday, November 17, 2006.
Other gamers hoping to have a spot at one of the few midnight launch Best Buy stores were sent home on Tuesday morning after the manager said it was too early to be forming up (and requested the police's assistance to send 'em packing). By Tuesday evening, about thirty had returned and were allowed to stay until the midnight launch on the 17th at the Hialeah, Florida midnight launch store (where about 36-40 would be available).
Availability of the console, at least on launch day, is looking to be pretty slim, with under 400,000 (some speculating more like 200,000) units being distributed to the US. GameStop announced only 60% of their reservations made (which is about 8 customers per store) will be getting their PS3s. Many stores will not be offering any pre-orders online, at least for the first wave of PS3s. If you are still looking for a PS3, the chances of finding one for this week's Friday launch are pretty grim.
Had any experiences in your local area? Let us know how it's been!
See more pictures below of the South Florida Best Buy, with a PS3 kiosk indoors as well!

Cesar, Jose, Serge, Usman, Saad and Leo are among the first to line up since Sunday at a Best Buy store for a PS3.

Best Buy employees are in line too, taking shifts on their seats and in the store.
A PS3 kiosk in the Best Buy store with Motorstorm playable.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hache Man

GameStop cannot fill PS3 preorders

Posted Nov 13th 2006 5:40PM by Ross Miller
Filed under: Sony PlayStation 3
Retail chain GameStop has confirmed to news outlet GameSpot that, despite playing it cool with PlayStation 3 pre-orders (approximately 8-12 units promised per store), the retail chain cannot fulfill all the initial preorders after receiving a launch allocation number from Sony. That's right, folks: even though you've already given the store $100 to reserve the system, you may not get one at launch.

GameStop has done the smart move of asking its employees to wait on their purchases until the second shipment. A representative who spoke to GameSpot is "anticipating having systems to cover reservations before Christmas." Those who have a preorder through GameStop should be contacted by phone and given a status update. The unfortunate souls who have a PS3 preorder but will not receive one at launch will be given a free used game or DVD valued less than $20 ... whenever they finally get their PS3.

After having promised $100 to the company, it's unlikely most customers will be willing to spend $600 elsewhere -- or wait in line, for that matter, when they already did so a month prior. It's too soon to tell who's fault this is, the retail outlet or Sony itself. We'll know soon enough just how many units will be sold on launch day.

What happens to those who put their PS3 on eBay and now get it delayed? Will they be faulted for GameStop's actions?

looks like some November madness here goodluck if you get one and if your smart you'll sell it on e-bay

best has max 30 per store. The walmart here probally will have 3. Not worth the hassle. I will get one when all the kinks are out.

dirty

EOG Master

This is all Bullshit... I read a Article that if the Blueray Technology doesn't take...then they will be driven out of the market just like Sega was.... This is a huge gamble on thier part pricing their system $200 Bucks higher than the others and banking on different DVD technology...

I know a guy that is buying 3 of them and selling online

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ccccff><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD></TD><TD class=titlePadding>

</TD><TD class=titlePadding width="100%">PLAYSTATION 3 from GAME STOP sony playstation three

3rd in line out of 12. only 400,000 total available</TD><TD noWrap align=right>Item number: 260051030359</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center bgColor=#5f66ee colSpan=6> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ccccff> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=8 width="100%" bgColor=#eeeef8><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD id=watching vAlign=top noWrap align=right>Email to a friend</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#eeeef8><TBODY><TR><TD width=5> </TD><TD colSpan=5>Bidding has ended for this item</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=6> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=center width="50%">If you are a winner, Sign In for your status.</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%">
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=6> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=6> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#eeeef8><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#d6dcfe colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=5 colSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR height=8><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD width=8> </TD><TD>Sell an item like this or buy a similar item below. </TD></TR><TR height=8><TD colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=5> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle><IFRAME id=merchandisingMERC_VIC style="WIDTH: 1233px; HEIGHT: 1px" name=merchandisingMERC_VIC marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="" frameBorder=0 width="100%" scrolling=no height=1> </IFRAME><SCRIPT language=Javascript><!-- var randomParam = "&random=" + Math.round(Math.random() * 1000); var track = "MERC_VIC"; var frameSrc = "http://promo.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?GetCrossPromos&strsellerid=ericl117&seller=98451457&item=260051030359&storecat=0&category=62054&listedsite=0&method=1&CurrentPage=VIC&shipdiscount=0&track=MERC_VIC&" + randomParam; if (typeof(parent.frames["merchandising" + track]) != "undefined") { // This is done because some browsers (Netscape 6.2/IE 6) have timing issues setTimeout('parent.frames["merchandising" + track].location.replace(frameSrc)', 1000); } // --></SCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD bgColor=#ccccff> </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ccccff> </TD><TD width="100%" bgColor=#ccccff> </TD><TD bgColor=#ccccff> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD width="100%"><IFRAME id=getOSIwidget name=getOSIwidget marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="" frameBorder=0 width="100%" scrolling=no height=1> </IFRAME><SCRIPT language=Javascript><!-- var randomParam2 = "&random=" + Math.round(Math.random() * 1000); var frameSrc2 = "http://promo.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?GetOSIWidget&itemId=260051030359&itemTitle=PLAYSTATION%203%20from%20GAME%20STOP%20sony%20playstation%20three&viewerStatus=2&itemCatId=62054&listedsite=0&saleEndTime=1163648556000&viewerSiteId=0&sellerid=98451457&showCrossSellerPromos=1&showOSI=1&track=MERC_VIC&prodRefId=&salePrice=1875.0&salePriceCurrencyId=1&view=VIC&itemAttrMomento=1134:14_-6:15962_-10:24197_-10:10244_24269" + randomParam2; if (typeof(parent.frames["getOSIwidget"]) != "undefined") { // This is done because some browsers (Netscape 6.2/IE 6) have timing issues setTimeout('parent.frames["getOSIwidget"].location.replace(frameSrc2)', 1000); } // --></SCRIPT></TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ccccff 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ccccff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ccccff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ccccff 1px solid" vAlign=top width="65%" bgColor=#efefff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> <TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var ss0ImageUrls = [[ 'http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbe1_2.JPG' ]]; var descImageUrls = [ [ "http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbe1_1.JPG", "http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbe1_2.JPG", "http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbe1_0.JPG" ,"http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbe1_1.JPG" ] , [ "http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbfe_1.JPG", "http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbfe_2.JPG", "http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbfe_0.JPG" ,"http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbfe_1.JPG" ] , [ "http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/77/4e/fc43_12.JPG", "http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/77/4e/fc43_2.JPG", "http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/77/4e/fc43_0.JPG" ,"http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/77/4e/fc43_3.JPG" ] ];</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript><!-- var imagehost='http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/'; ImageHost = imagehost; CoreHtmlHost = 'http://pages.ebay.com/'; function Localize(pStr) { return pStr; } var ssPopupData = new EbayVIPopupSlideShowConfig(); ssPopupData.popupTitle = Localize("eBay Item"); ssPopupData.maxPicTxt = Localize("Maximize Picture"); ssPopupData.smallPicTxt = Localize("Smaller Picture"); ss0Popup = null; ss0 = null; ss0Cfg = null; IsSuperSize = true; IsPictureShow = false; ssPopupData.imageUrls = descImageUrls; ssPopupData.mode = EbayVIPopupSlideShowConfig.MODES.NORMAL; ssPopupData.superSizeUrl = 'http://i2.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/77/4e/fc43_3.JPG'; ssPopupData.normalSizeUrl = 'http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/77/4e/fbe1_1.JPG'; ssPopupData.caller = EbayVIPopupSlideShowConfig.CALLERS.VIEW_ITEM; ssPopupData.itemId = 260051030359; ssPopupData.itemTitle = 'PLAYSTATION 3 from GAME STOP sony playstation three'; ssPopupData.itemIdTxt= Localize("Item Number:"); ssPopupData.closeWinTxt = Localize("Close Window"); ssPopupData.wellWidth = EbayVIPopupSlideShowConfig.SS_WIDTH; ssPopupData.wellHeight = EbayVIPopupSlideShowConfig.SS_HEIGHT; ssPopupData.itemUrl = window.location.href; (function() { var c = ebay.oDocument.addConfig(new EbayHTMLSlideshowConfig('ViewItem.PictureShow')); c.sImgName = 'ss0Viewport'; c.sMacIEImage = 'mac_img'; c.sBackImgName = 'ss0PrevBtn'; c.sNextImgName = 'ss0NextBtn'; c.sStopImgName = 'ss0StopBtn'; c.sPlayImgName = 'ss0PlayBtn'; c.sDisabledPlayImgSrc = imagehost + 'icon/iconPlayerPlayG_20x20.gif'; c.sEnabledStopImgSrc = imagehost + 'icon/iconPlayerStop_20x20.gif'; c.iImgDisplayIdx = 0; c.iWidth = 200; c.iHeight = 200; c.bNoUpscale = true; c.sImgCountDivId = 'ss0CountLbl'; c.sImgCountToken = '##1'; c.sImgCountTxt = Localize("##1 of ##2"); c.sImgCountTotalToken = '##2'; c.iImgCountTotal = '3'; })(); //--></SCRIPT><TD vAlign=top align=middle width=206><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=206><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #c0bfbf 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #c0bfbf 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #c0bfbf 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #c0bfbf 1px solid" bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=206><TBODY><TR><TD style="HEIGHT: 206px" vAlign=center align=middle>

</TD></TR><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var localizedSuperSize = Localize("Supersize"); document.write('<tr>'); document.write(' <td colspan="4">'); document.write(' <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">'); document.write(' <tr bgcolor="#ffffff">'); document.write(' <td width="11%" style="padding:30px 0 2px 5px">'); document.write(' '); document.write(' '); document.write(' '); document.write(' </td>'); document.write(' <td style="padding:30px 0 2px 5px">'); document.write(' '); document.write(' '+localizedSuperSize +''); document.write(' '); document.write(' </td>'); document.write(' </tr>'); document.write(' </table>'); document.write(' </td>'); document.write('</tr>'); </SCRIPT><TR><TD colSpan=4><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-TOP: 30px" width="11%"> </TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-TOP: 30px">Supersize </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=6> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=4> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD noWrap align=left width="25%">Winning bid:</TD><TD noWrap>US $1,875.00 </TD><TD width="85%"></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=white> </TD><TD noWrap bgColor=white>Shop Now, Pay After the Holidays - Apply</TD><TD bgColor=white> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4><HR class=hrwhite></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=left width="25%">Ended:</TD><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>Nov-15-06 19:42:36 PST</TD></TR><IFRAME id=datacommframe style="DISPLAY: none; VISIBILITY: hidden; WIDTH: 0px; HEIGHT: 0px" src=""></IFRAME>
<TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=left width="25%">Shipping costs:</TD><TD colSpan=2>US $24.29
UPS Ground
Service to 95118, United States
(more services)
<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT>Calculate
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="25%">Ships to:</TD><TD colSpan=2>United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap align=left>Item location:</TD><TD colSpan=2>Overland Park, Kansas, United States</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left width="25%">History:</TD><TD width="100%" colSpan=2>50 bids</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap align=left>Winning bidder:</TD><TD colSpan=2>parche123 ( 5 ) </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4><HR class=hrwhite></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="25%">You can also: </TD><TD width="75%" colSpan=2>Email to a friend | <NOBR>Sell one like this</NOBR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript><!-- ebay.oDocument.oPage.createConfig = function() { var c = this.oDocument.addConfig(new EbayConfig("ViewItem.More.Info")); c.sMinCntrlName = "minLink"; c.sMaxCntrlName = "maxLink"; c.sMoreInfoLayerName = "moreInfoLayer"; } ebay.oDocument.oPage.createConfig(); //--></SCRIPT><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" colSpan=2>Listing and payment details: <SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript><!-- ebay.oDocument.oPage.writeMoreInfoLinks("minLink","maxLink",Localize("Hide"),Localize("Show")); function Localize(str){return str}; //--></SCRIPT> HideShow</TD></TR><TR><TD width=15></TD><TD><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript><!-- ebay.oDocument.oPage.createMoreInfoLayer(); //--></SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap align=left>Starting time:</TD><TD noWrap width="100%">Nov-08-06 19:42:36 PST</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD noWrap align=left>Starting bid:</TD><TD width="100%">US $0.01</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top width="50%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD noWrap align=left>Payment methods:</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-TOP: 2px" width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR><TD>PayPal (preferred)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1><TBODY><TR><TD>See details</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

smart guy

this is a action that ended recently

onl??ker

EOG Member

This is all Bullshit... I read a Article that if the Blueray Technology doesn't take...then they will be driven out of the market just like Sega was.... This is a huge gamble on thier part pricing their system $200 Bucks higher than the others and banking on different DVD technology...

If you have a 1080p HDTV, then you will be amazed by the Blu-Ray discs. I seen one in a electronics store, and the picture is amazingly better then 1080i that is broadcasted on sat and cable.

With the Blu-Ray players going for $1000, getting a gaming system that does it at $600 is a deal.

dirty

EOG Master

I totally agree.... But that doesn't mean it is going to take in the US....as with VCR tapes...BETA was by far the greater product than VHS... It is hard to compete when all the others are on the same system and you Buck it..... It is totally going to depend on Mom's and Dads....and that puts Blue Ray behind the 8 ball from the Jump....as Moms and Dads don't play gaming Systems... They buy them for thier kids... Sony needs to do something to market the product to the Adults...and that is a uphill battle considering all of the others are on the same platform

onl??ker

EOG Member

I do know, if you dont have a 1080p TV, then it isnt worth the money. If you dont plan on getting a 1080p TV, then dont by the PS3.

It outputs the games in 1080p as well as the blu-ray. So its just a PS2 if you cant take advantage of that. IMHO anyway.

Hache Man

When in electronics at Wal Mart, I usually speak to the lady who is manager over that department on a regular basis.

About 15 people have been lined up there since last night, wiaiting until midnight to attain one.

The sad part is (or maybe the funny part) is that they only have 4 units available............ :LMAO

GamblingBrain

EOG Addicted

lol just saw them selling for $3000 on ebay, how crazy are these people? either an adult playing games thats that deperate or a parent spoiling the hell out of their kids, sure way to make future loser