MCP

Re: Chicago / Arizona IN-Game

robert griffith was my favorite player when he was with cleveland

what a stud

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Can we NOW put this to rest?

GEEEEZ...What were you guys ever even worried about??
Its the Bears offence for God sakes!

snoopol

EOG Addicted

urlacher should cut grossman balls off................ if he's got some caus etoo me he looks more like a *****. what do ya guys think?

juice

EOG Senior Member

the cards need to go ahead and put another score up, at least pick up 2 first downs and end this game.
they are making me 2nd half +10 nerve racking

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=away colSpan=5>PASSING</TD></TR><TR class=bg4><TD width="50%"> </TD><TD noWrap align=right width="10%">CP/AT</TD><TD align=right width="10%">YDS</TD><TD align=right width="10%">TD</TD><TD align=right width="10%">INT</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=right><TD align=left>R. Grossman</TD><TD noWrap>14/37</TD><TD noWrap>148</TD><TD noWrap>0</TD><TD noWrap>4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=away colSpan=5>FUMBLES</TD></TR><TR class=bg4><TD width="50%"> </TD><TD noWrap align=right width="10%">FUM</TD><TD align=right width="10%">LOST</TD><TD align=right width="10%">REC</TD><TD align=right width="10%">YDS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=right><TD align=left>R. Grossman</TD><TD noWrap>2</TD><TD noWrap>2</TD><TD noWrap>0</TD><TD noWrap>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Can we NOW put this to rest?

GEEEEZ...What were you guys ever even worried about??
Its the Bears offence for God sakes!

juice

EOG Senior Member

i was just about to turn this off and go to bed. so much for that.

Hache Man

Bet they wish they would of kicked the FG now.........

Hache Man

Now they will try & let Leinart move the ball

That could get dangerous for Arizona if Chicago steps in front of another one.....

MCP

my idea of 3 kneel downs and a punt doesnt look like such a bad idea

snoopol

EOG Addicted

arizona backers dont worry grossman is gona fumble again or throw a pick either one

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

What a d the Bears have. They should never attempt a pass on offense and play to win every game 12-3.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

chalk, id bet you have bears moneyline

Hell no...I never lay anything over -150 on moneylines...I posted in another thread of what the best shop to play Arizona at. I have them at +14 on bodog, and than +640 on pinnacle for the M/L.