Ace/Ace and his "math" ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Ace/Ace and his "math" ....

screw him and his 50k bankroll ... I never believed it and now with his "handicapping" consisting of reading the Gold Sheet I would say this guy is probably a $50-100 per game player

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

SI had a FABULOUS ARTICLE in the early 90s about the Sports "Handicapping" Industry ....

A GREAT READ!!!

Chalk, Whatever scam ACE-ACE was working with complicity from TheRX, its all blown up in their face with the massacre we've witnessed the last 6 weeks, coupled with the unmasking of the ACE man as a fraud,

Had to subsitute egg on your face for blown up. Except for cartoons those photos ain't too pretty.

RX management during this week's ACE fallout meeting.

The general already proved here you don't even need a bot to inflate views.

Scam #1. Massively inflated views, to the point of reaching 6 figures.

Why? Builds up interest in ICE-ICE, makes the site look much better and popular than what it is, a magnet for newbies to flock to.

Scam #2. Ignoring all rules regarding touts, in fact giving him keys to the store.

Why? He would get nothing interest in the Site and Promotion forum, and people go to the handicapping forums for plays. Had a choice between a sticky, and his own forum, went with sticky for the ICEman. Other touts, stay the hell out.

Scam #3. Editing and protecting the monster.

Mods now have to answer to Death and ICE when they hit the bat phone. From ACE posting you can say whatever you want to stuckinvegas being told immediately, keep out of the threads. To Mr. Smith asking a legit question about juice, which ended up one of many answers ICE has given to that same question.

Scam #4. Allowing fraudulent records to stand.

Before ICE turned into a partnership in crime scamming with the RX, they would bust him all of the time, omitting losers, juice, even $10,000 worth of losers. Even the 5 cent juice is phony.

Scam #5 Obvious ghosting.

More ghosts than the Haunted Mansion here. And some with real questionable posts. nflplayer, I made tens of thousands on his plays, I would sign up with all the books above, and bet ICE's plays every week, you would have to be a fool not to. Boy, follow ICE, click thrus to the books. ICE wins, RX wins, their advertisers win. Other ghosts to either act as Hitler youth, stomp on the dissenters with thier jack boots or fawn over and lavish praise on ICE, the 8th wonder of the world. I just lost my house, my car, my kids and my life, but your still a class act, and it was my fault for betting too much. Why does ICE have to post anything, when his ghosts are his official spokesapparitions.

Scam #6. Plagiarizing the Gold Sheet.

Got caught red handed here. A real weak move. But until both are posted side by side in the same post, who knew. Totally pinned, ICE has to fess up. I only did it once? How the hell does anyone know how many times you did it. You got caught once. The RX, again looks the other way. Death, hey he liked the side anyway, just copied a few sentences. The ghosts still think he is a class act. A true teflon tout.

Scam #7. Lining up the flock on the wrong side.

All started with the Bowling Green game. Number peaks from the blind followers, ICE and friends get their target number and bet it furthur down then when he released it. A complete reversal of the old days when ICE would release the real plays. The line would move one way only. Same thing on Ohio St/Cincy, line opened +34, moved a whopping 5 points during the week, all of his friends had bought Cincy already. He releases +29 late, just in time for it to move a bit furthur and wham, Everyone buys Ohio St back. Last ugly episode, the late release on the UCONN. As you were conned. Everyone was waiting on the sidelines with Navy money. Every sharp out there. ICE releases UCONN -1. Very last minute play, a few minutes after sharps have their number at the followers expense, Navy gets steamed very hard. What do these three examples have in common? They were all $2,000 NCAA investment plays for max following. They all had large moves opposite of ICE after he released them. They all burned the followers. ICE posted it himself at this forum, those bettors have to pay a price, if some friends hit some middles, I make money without risk. Class act.

Scam #8. Perpetuating the fraud.

By now many are aware things just are not right with this ICE-ICE game. He is losing every week, giving out bad plays, wrong sides. Damage control kicks in. More new ghosts, attack the attackers and close ranks. Even dragged this thread over to take shots at me and Chuck. You know it is getting serious when wil jumps in, same as BOS attacks. When the shit really hits the fan, they call on wil. Too late for that, already lost most credibility defending BOS. Now this scam is out in plain view, no alternative but to counterattack. Backfires as usual, like bringing a tar baby to your own site. Quickly dispatched to rubber room. But everyone got a long look at that and wandered across the street to view the thread in context. Not a good move by the RX, avoiding interforum wars.

To be continued...

Another episode of Ghost or Sheep.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3304669 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 10-15-2006, 11:43 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #170 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Vyrus858<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3304669", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3304669><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I can't believe people give you crap for posting your plays and not winning every God damn bet....DO YOU FAWKING MORONS REALIZE THAT SURE A MAN WILL TAKE BASHING, AND PRETEND IT DOES NOT BOTHER HIM, BUT SOONER OR LATER EVEN THE MOST TOLERANT MEN IN THE WORLD WILL NOT WASTE HOURS OF THEIR DAY TO POST PLAYS, STATS, SPREADSHEETS ETC, NOT TO MENTION RESPONSES, WHEN HE HAS TO READ 50-60 POSTS TALKING SMACK TO HIM, TELLING HIM HES A FRAUD, MAKING HIM FEEL BAD FOR POSTING PLAYS AND OTHERS LOSING...YOU DONT JUST BET WHAT A GUY YOU LIKE SAYS WITHOUT RESEARCHING...YOU MAKE A LIST OF PLAYS YOU LIKE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH (TRENDS, STATS, THINGS YOU LIKE & DISLIKE, INJURIES ETC ETC) AND THEN GO SEE WHAT CAPPERS YOU RESPECT LIKE, COMPARE YOUR PICKS, AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE A PLAY THAT YOU LIKE AND SEE A TOP NOTCH CAPPER LIKE ACE-ACE LIKE IT AS WELL, THEN YOU PLAY IT...YOU DONT EXPECT TO SIT ON YOUR FAWKING ASS ALL WEEK, LET ACE DO DAYS AND DAYS OF RESEARCH, FOLLOW BLINDLY, AND IF YOU LSOE, TALK SHIT TO HIM LIKE HE OWES YOU FOR DOING DAYS OF RESEARCH AND LOSING...SURE HE HAS HAD A FEW BAD WEEKS, BUT THE MAN HAS MADE MRE MONEY FOR THIS FORUM THE LAST FEW YEARS THAN 99.9% OF YOU BASHERS...WHY TALK SO MUCH SHIT TO HIM WHEN HES TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE ASSHOELES LIKE YOU BASHERS MONEY...JUST WATCH...A FEW WKS OF THIS, AND U WI
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Seems like most of the posts have the same messages in there somewhere.

I can't believe people give you crap for posting your plays and not winning every God damn bet....

ICE: I FEEL SOME OF YOU DONT THINK I CAN HAVE A BAD WEEK

Then a real long diatribe including the usual ICE is a top capper, he works his ass off for you, you don't have to follow him if you don't want to, and be happy he still posts here. Seem to see those same reoccuring messages over and over now. And the required made more money than anyone last few years. Bashers are assholes, ICE wil show you. Does the same person write for all the ghosts? They always say the same things. And you know what, this writing style looks like a spot on match to that same guy that wrote that pathetic letter to the board.

Here it is. How many similarities do you see?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2281911 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">10-27-2005, 07:55 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2281911", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2281911> This Is My Story.....players Can You Help Me

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> THIS IS MY STORY
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>I HAVE HAD A LOT OF THING HAPPEN TO ME THIS YEAR.......I USED TO BE MARRIED...NOW I'M NOT...THE FEELING OF NO SAFE ZONE IN MY LIFE...MY HEAD IS ALWAY LOOKING FOR MY SAFE ZONE (A LOVE OF A WOMAN IN MY LIFE)....MY GUT IS ALWAY TURNING....THIS IS THE 1ST TIME IN MY LIFE I'M ALONE ....BEEN MARRIED THE 1ST TIME FOR 25 YEARS....THAN SHE WANTS TO MOVE ON...WHEN RIGHT BACK TO ANOTHER....WAS MARRID FOR 8 YEARS....SHE SAID...."YOU ARE A HAPPY PERSON....AND I'M NOT.......I WAS NOT GOOD TO YOUR KIDS AND YOU COULD DO BETTER".......WOW!!!!.......AS I GIVE MY ALL TO THE FORUM ,I ALSO GIVE MY ALL TO MY WIFES.....I'M NOT THAT BAD AND I ALWAYS TRY TO GIVE 150%.....SO WITH ALL THAT HAPPENING TO ME I BECAME A SAD PERSON....STILL DOING THE BEST THAT I COULD
MAYBE THAT BY ITSELF MADE BE NOT MAKE THE BEST PICKS THIS YEAR
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A CHANGE......SO I WHEN TO 5 DIFF/FORUMS...POSTED MY PLAYS TO MAKE ME FEEL THAT I'M GIVEING TO SOMEONE......IT DID NOT WORK.....SO I TRY TO MAKE IT EASY FOR ME....ONLY ONE FORUM AND THAT WAS THERX.....SO KEN SAW THAT I WAS NOT POSTING AT THIS SITE....SO HE OFFER ME MONEY TO ONLY POSTED AT THE EOG.......I SAID TO MYSELF... WHY NOT!!! (A CHANGE COULD BE GOOD).......SO WED/DAY I MADE MY MOVE TO POST ONLY HERE AND I THE ONES THAT LIKE WHAT I DO......FOLLOW...I SAID TO MYSELF "BOY I'M GOOD!!!!".....BUT I'M NOT ...I FEEL THAT I SOLD OUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE ME FOR WHO I'M....

TUE/DAY NIGHT BEFORE KEN CALL ME I WHEN OUT ON A DATE AND FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE (CONNIE IS HER NAME) .....WED/DAY NIGHT AND ALL DAY TODAY WE TALK...AND WE TALK ABOUT WHAT I DID ON THIS FORUM AND THE RX......SHE AGREE WITH ME THAT I SHOULD NOT OF SOLD OUT..... I'M ONLY A POSTER.. THAT LIKE HIS HOBBY OF MAKING BETS AND TEACHING WHAT I KNOW....IT WAS A GOOD OFFER.....BUT ....I HAVE TO DO WHAT MY HEART TELLS ME TO DO
I HAVE MONEY......MORE THAN MOST OF YOU.......ONCE YOU HAVE MONEY YOU DONT NEED IT ANY MORE....I MAY A MISTAKE.....
I DONT LIKE GIVEING UP ON MY WIFE(WOULD OF STILL WITH HIM ALL MY LIFE IF I HAD MY WAY)....I HAVE A F150 THAT I PUT $4K A YEAR IN TO KEEP IT LOOKING GOOD.....ONCE I HAVE MY SAFE ZONE I DONT WANT TO LOSE IT!!!! THAT WHAT I'M ABOUT....
I HOPE EVERYONE FORGIVE ME FOR PUTTING MY EMOTION TO A TEST THE LAST FEW DAYS....
I'M SORRY!!!!
FOR NOW I WANT TO GO BACK WHERE I STARTED RX
YOU GUYS CAN BASH ME IF YOU WANT FOR THIS...MY HEART,...MY EGO AND MY GUTS...HAS BEEN HURTING FOR SOME TIME NOW.....YOU GUYS CANT HURT ME ANY MORE THAN I HURT MYSELF.

CONNIE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEN TO ME(ALL MY LIFE).....I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS WORK.....MY GUT (AS OF TODAY IS GETTING BETTER),,,,,MY SAFE ZONE IS STARTING TO BE SAFE AGAIN.....AND I THINK I'M GETTING BETTER EACH DAY NOW.....AND THAT CAN ONLY HELP GET ME BACK ON TRACK TO A WINNING YEAR IN ALL I DO...

THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO SAY,,,,, YOU NEED TO KNOW THE STORY FROM ME......

THIS IS ACE-ACE
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like same guy wrote both to me. So I vote ghost. The continuation periods.... used over and over, the parentheses. The grammar, just about everything.

Most class of all, he just got beaten down severely, one of his worse weeks ever. All of his followers just got torched for the 6th straight week and NCAA, 4th at NFL. And what does ICE proudly announce after this?

EARLY NIGHT FOR ME GOING OUT AND HAVE A NICE DINNER...

Class act. No wonder a poster chimed in with "I hope you choke".

Have to put that concept to one of my favorite ICE photos.

Would you fools hurry up! I'm outta here early for a nice dinner, on you. I'll check back later if you managed to escape this ditch.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Lets see ...

REPUBLICAN Sen Foley out of Fla when busted with his cock in one hand
and IMing an UNDERAGE MALE PAGE:

"hang on ... I am going into rehab "

"Shit .. they didnt believe it?"

"OK .. I was ass fucked by a Priest many years ago"

DAMN ... Human beings and admitting the truth is an interesting study

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3307200 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 10-16-2006, 06:36 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #50 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Tank<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3307200", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3307200><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hi ace,
First time poster here .
Last week you had a post and you said you thought ''your'' line should have been N.O -3 and ST.LOUIS -2 and i really liked those games and won on both of them even though you never had them as a play so i guess my question is why didn't you have them as plays for yourself???
Thanks for the winners and i do take your plays in consideration but like you said......the choice is up to us and i do take that to the heart.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Somebody ghosts(wonder who) in to thank him for winners he never released. The ACE has had a horrible run, yet new posters are posting to thank him for all the hard work and reminisicing about old times on how ACE rebounded to kick ass in previous years.

Its becoming a comedy act. He has to ghost to keep his thread from disappearing. Already has 4200 views with everyone telling ACE he is about to kick ass. Does the douche bag even realize that anybody who bet his plays have gone bust by now?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yeah but C Sims:

ACE has a 500,000 Halloween LOCK that will cover or the RX regulars
get his plays for the rest of the season for free!

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

This is what I would say gentleman. I obviously am a nobody on here, and I guess I don't have a huge problem with everyone hating on AceAce or the people that follow him. I am writing this because I am basically neither. I don't hate on him at all, just don't, don't see the point. But I am not a huge follower either. I check him out every week and have for a long time. I am doing this because although he is going through a period where he is doing absolutely horrible, I strongly believe he will bounce back and have a very hot streak here soon. This is my reasoning. I have been on various sites for a long time, my personal favorites are here and therx. I know it is cool to say that you LOVE one site and hate the other, but I use as much info as possible and although I respect some posters more than others and do not follow anyone blindly. In saying that, AceAce is very good handicapper, I have followed him and seen him hit at about 60 percent or so for over 2 years, even with two bad streaks. As a gambler I am ecstatic if I can hit at 54-56 percent and have a very difficult time staying in that range. I am a very small time player so, losses don't matter to much, but I do enjoy the challenge and I am more often than not following other friends who are doing well and have systems that are working along with working on my own systems, using quality's in both our systems to make more money.

This is the thing, their are people blindly following Ace, and although they are losing their ass right now, I could think of a lot worse handicappers to follow. He is realing badly, I am not one to kick a man when he is down, but their are plenty of people in here that want to. If you have problem with his math, you should let him know in a polite way. I would bet he would do what it takes to fix the problem. Otherwise don't worry about him, let him do what he does, have a party when he loses, post on the site how poor his picks are. Challenge them before the games start. Hell, put up some cash and challenge him for the rest of the year. I guess I don't really care either way, it would be interesting though to see someone who thinks he is horrible to step up and go head to head against him. I am not even saying he is the greatest, or that no one could beat him, because I have seen some excellent handicappers on here that I would put up against him anyday.

This has gotten a lot longer than intended, I apologize for that. I am not ripping on anyone on here, or touting AceAce, just saying it is getting old, I understand people don't like him and think he is on a horrible streak. My question is when he starts getting hot again, will everyone be taking his bets? Will you go over and congratulate him? I doubt, nor should you, let him do what he does. If he loses every penny so be it, but if he wins, so be it also. Why kick a man when he is down, I am sure all gamblers on here have hit cold streaks, if you have a problem with his posting or math, that is credible, let him know or better yet, keep a thread on EOG with all his plays and follow them to a "T". With juice, ask him to post his juice with his plays, I would be suprised if he says know if you ask him politely. Either way, GL gentleman on your plays, I will be watching, and looking for the next big thing.

AceAce, asked people to stop posting on the EOG for 3 weeks, although I respect that I am not going to do it, as I love the EOG and respect it way too much to avoid using it. I know most with agree with my opinion but hopefully you respect it and don't attack it, this was not meant as an attack on anyone, just one guy giving his opionion. Good Day.

I started exposing this clown, right after the Bowling Green set up, so forget the I waited for him to cool off before I warned anybody. Now we have the same old crap trying to sway the haters at EOG. ACE is a great capper. So everyone always says, defending him, but no one manages to ever explain why. Same as the class ACT. I can explain to you ten different reasons why he is far from a great capper, a great bettor or even a great tout. And as far as the class act? Even worse, he has done some shit now even the worst scumbag scamdicappers never would even dream about. People like this are a better fit at the RX. All the remaining sheep and ghosts baa in unison. Or else they are warned to keep out. Save the we should all stop the ICE-ICE bashing, form a large circle and start stroking each other in one great big ICE circle jerk.

Now it is all about he was a winner last couple of years, still waiting for that documentation, and he won at NFL preseason. Last time I checked his record, he was negative, across the board, in both sports. Zero winning segments. That is not by accident, or bad luck. In this what have you won for me lately business, he has gone an entire month without a winning day. Lost 11 biggest plays of the day in a row. Busted out almost the entire flock the RX delivered to him. When he was on fire in the NFL, I defended the guy. But when I saw the true ACE, I did everything possible to keep everyone from being raped. Just bend over, I am sure the RX will hold you there why the ACE shows you his spreadcheecks.

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

Great info. I wish I would have kept track the last few years, which I haven't in documented proof. But I have seen him do excellent in various sports. NBA for example last year I followed him and he was doing absolutely stupendous. I am following but not taking his plays, just trying to see if he was for real and waiting for him to hit rock bottom. I guess, why would not attack someone making their plays and charging money and absolutely losing their ass. Why target someone who is posting for free and struggling? If it is because he is not posting correct data on his wins/losses that makes sense. I guess it doesn't matter to me either way, seems pretty petty....but I guess I shouldn't care either way, just getting sickening. Haven't seen this many haters on one human being, who constantly is telling people to think for themselves and use him as a tool, not blindly take his picks. I could see if he is saying "I am god, I never lose and have an unstoppable gambling system." but he really never says that, just posts to help people, if it isn't helping don't take his picks? I think it is tough to be so hard on him, when the people you have a problem with are the blind sheep. Just a thought.

I tell you what I think. I think you are an RXer trying to stop the demolition. The explosive charges so carefully placed on your cash cow. It means that much to you that I am here exposing some tout, that you carefully write out 3 deep thoughts on ACE ACE. Hell, even the RX bounced Boxslayers lame shit to the rubber room. And yours is same as his, with a few more shots at the raving lunatic at EOG.

That's ok, because soon an orange ball will be bouncing with regularity, and I will have bigger fish to fry.

I told you to keep it real ACE, you should have listened.

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

Just what I figured. You run out of interesting points, than you go with the ole "you are just another rx'er" doesn't suprise me. I post on the EOG more than I do therx. And in all truthfulness don't care one way or another if AceAce is absolutely horrible. It is almost comical that I am pointing out the possibility that it might not be the best way to handle the situation by attacking him, and instead of logically explaining it, you go with an attack on me. Some things never change. I did not want this to turn into a fight on here, just proposing a different view point, if you don't like him fine, whatever, it is a free country (unless you gamble online, than not so free), but to point your finger at me when I have said nothing attacking you, just voicing an opinion is childish and insulting. You can think what you want, watch your posts and use your head. Good day.

Well, let's take a look at some telling posts...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3189579 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 09-16-2006, 05:50 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #152 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3189579", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3189579><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->from page 6...RECAP OF TODAY PICKS

Okl +5.......................................$600.00

Akron -1....................................$600.00

B.green -5.................................$500.00

ADDING

CIN +29 1/2..............................$2000.00

CIN VS OHIOST I CAP THIS GAME AND I FEEL THEY WILL KEEP IT CLOSER THAN 30 POINT!!!

THAN

I GOT TWO INSIDER NEWS ON THIS GAME LAST NIGHT!

FOR THOSE THAT REMEMBER UCONN VS TOLEDO IN 12/26/04.....THAT WAS A 10......THIS IS A 6!!!!

ALTHOUGH BY NATURE YOU LIKE TO KNOW ALL THE IN'S AND OUT AND THE WAY AND WHERFORES,THE BEST RESUITS NOW WILL BE ACHIEVED BY TAKING A GREAT DEAL MORE ON TRUST

Alrighty then, get the followers to take Cincy +29 1/2, when it has dropped from 34. Everyone already had this, but needed a takeback number. It gets steamed down, makes 28 and starts moving back up. Why would you put out a play that has moved 4 1/2 points already? To line up some middles.

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post3191169 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-16-2006, 02:39 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #232 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3191169", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3191169><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Rude
Since I have been betting on sports for many years, one thing I have learned is that getting the best number available puts you ahead or behind with your bankroll longterm. It's the first 2 of 3 rules that I try to follow.

1. Money Management
2. Getting the best line available
3. Playing teams that have an edge

Betting teams EARLY can make a bet a loser a winner most of the time. This is one of the advantages we have over the books if we see they have made an error with the opening lines. Another advantage in getting in early, is you open up the option to MIDDLE the game if it crosses KEY NUMBERS.

I KNOW 3 PLAYERS THAT MIDDLE THAT GAME TODAY

GOOD FOR THEM

ACE seems happier from that than distraught over all of the players following him, getting a royal shaft. Is that like going to leave early for a nice dinner? After getting your followers crushed?

Want some more?

THE BEST RESUITS NOW WILL BE ACHIEVED BY TAKING A GREAT DEAL MORE ON TRUST

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted

Why do you care so much froggy? :+clueless

If people wanna blindly follow someone elses picks, thats their business, they know the risks involved and if they dont, they deserve what they get.
Chill out before you give yourself a heart attack.:smokesmal

I'm on a mission from God. Save the innocent flock from the violaters. Almost done Pancho. When you going to send me that jar you owe me? Why do I care? I saw what was going on and warned him to keep it real. He did not. I can squeeze a few posts in to continue the crusade. But when games are going, this is the last place I will be early season hoops. You guys want to prop him up so the fade continues. Unreal, everybody earns off this guy.

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

I think he means he is "trusting" his inside info, not that you should trust him. He explains millions of times that you the capper, need to know when to follow his picks. I guess it is possible that he is trying to railroad the players, I am not saying it isn't. Just from what I have read from his posts, I think it is not likely. I think he is just a guy posting trying to let people see his picks if they are interested. It is 100 percent up to the people, to read FREE info, than make a good decision on it. This is what I say, if he continues to lose, I hope people will be smart enough to get off his bandwagon. STAY AWAY. that goes for anyone, if they continually lose don't follow them, but he must have been making some people money, or why would he gain that following. I am done with the Ace Ace crap for the most part, I will continue to see how he is doing but I am not trying to defend his gambling ups and downs or records. Just the fact that I think in all honesty, he is a good guy trying to do a service for the players, illustrated by the fact he is constantly telling people to make decisions for themselves because obviously he feels people are starting to follow him blindly. Maybe their should be a public service announcement saying GAMBLERS: Use your head when making bets. At least do some research or have some idea what you are betting. Take people's advice when they tell you not to blindly follow their picks, but actually make intelligent decisions. People who are looking for easy money without any work, are everywhere, people that are successful are few and far between. BE SMART, NOT STUPID. That would be my public service announcement.

I guess it is possible that he is trying to railroad the players,.

All I am trying to do is slow down that runaway train so some posters have a few dollars left to spend at Christmas. Enough is enough. There is no guesswork here.

ACE said it himself here, at the EOG. He was smart for setting up middles. If it is to the point where you have to interpret what you think he meant you should find something else to do. I have proof in print. Proof in posts. They are there for all to read and judge for themselves. I have had enough of the long winded ACE defenders that talk a lot but show little. Like I said, even the RX tossed Boxslayer's ode to ACE in the rubber room. What makes you think you have an audience here? Either put up some concrete evidence to support any of your wild claims or shut off the smoke machine.

Btwizzy

EOG Addicted

GL man in your quest. I am done with it, just posted my thoughts on the subject.

Well, I have had enough of people's thought's on ACE. Enough of his begging for new posters at the RX. This charade is officially over for me.

Forget the thoughts, let's keep this real. Just quit the NCAA, and hope ACe gets lucky again in the NFL. That is it. All the rest is simply mindless chatter. Driveling instead of winning. I don't give a fuck if the guy has won every year since he started, what have you won lately? I don't care if the entire posting world wants to vote him Class Act of the Year. Are you winning or not? Are the people that buy your service or follow your plays winning or not? This is a bottom line business. Cash and carry. You either talk or walk. I am weary of ACE and his talking. Tired of people saying it is just poor money management, or you don't have to bet his plays. He has busted out anyone who trusted him. If you want to defend someone like that than live with it.

Great, Great Granpa ACE-ACE, after selling gold mines already mined, +29 1/2.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3306883 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 10-16-2006, 05:50 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>ACE-ACE<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3306883", true); </SCRIPT>
EX BOOKIE

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3306883><!-- icon and title --> Exbookie Wants The Players To Help Me!! Week 7
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->RECORD PRESEASON 18-12 +$3029

OVER $2K BETS......................3-5 -$4840.00
UNDER $1100 BETS..............12-16 -$1490.00

..........................TOTAL ......15-21 - $6330.00

BEEN DOWN BEFORE!!!

THING I WILL DO FROM NOW ON!!!!!

1.DONT STICK MY BETS! (I HAVE NOT EARN IT THIS YEAR AS OF NOW)

2. NOT SETTING A TIME FOR MY PICKS TO POSTED (SOMETIME ON THRUSDAY OR IF IT TAKES LONGER SO BE IT...GOT TO GET IT RIGHT)

3. WILL NOT GO TO THE RUBBER ROOM

4. WILL NOT LOOK AT ALL THE DRAMA AT THE OTHER FORUM(EOG)

THIS IS A WAR(CAPPING FOOTBALL) AND I WANT TO SPEND MY TIME DOING JUST THAT! PLUS BEING WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE SAME GOALS (NOT DRAMA)

DO YOU KNOW I HAVE A BOX THAT TURNS MY THREAD INTO MORE HITS
DO YOU KNOW THE BOOKS ARE PAYING ME TO POST THE OTHER SIDE
DO YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU FOLLOW ME (BASE ON THE OTHER FORUM YOU DONT HAVE A BRAIN TO KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I COULD NAME 20 MORE THING

80% OF YOU KNOW WHAT IAM ABOUT

LET ME SEE WHAT YOU SEE LOOKING AT ACE-ACE

HE IS SOMEONE THAT YOU WANT TO WIN BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD GUY,HE ALSO HELPS OTHER WHEN HE CAN.
BECAUSE HE WON THE LAST TWO YEAR HE GOOD AND WE SHOULD USE HIM AS A TOOL VS WHAT WE PICK!!!
HE CAN LOSES AND WE HAVE TO KNOW WHEN TO PLAY AND WHEN TO FADE!!

DID I GET IT RIGHT...

I HAVE NEVER ASK ANYTHING FROM YOU GUYS UNTIL NOW

ANY GIVEN DAY IF YOU LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FORUM YOU WILL SEE WHO'S ON AND HOW MANY GUESTS IS HERE!!!

MOST OF THE TIME THEIR 3000 GUESTS

ITS TIME FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

I HAVE BEEN AROUND THE LAST 3 YEARS MOST OF THE GUESTS KNOW OF ME ...YOU ARE THE ONES I WANT TO TALK TO RIGHT NOW!!

I WANT THE GUESTS THAT I HAVE HELPED TO SIGN UP AND JUST SAY HI...

THIS WILL SHOW ME THE SUPPORT THAT YOU STILL WANT ME TO POSTED MY PICKS
ALSO I ASK

EVERYONE HERE AND THE GUESTS NOT TO GO TO THE OTHER FORUM FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS AND SEND A MESSAGE THAT WE DONT LIKE DRAMA AND TALKING BAD ON ANY OF THERX FAMILY HERE
IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

1. BAN ON THE OTHER FORUM FOR 3 WEEKS (EOG)

2.GUESTS THATS LOOKING IN,SIGN UP AND SAY "HI" (YOU DONT HAVE TO POSTED AGAIN IF YOU DONT WANT TO)

THIS WILL GIVE THEM ALOT TO TALK ABOUT THIS WEEK
IN THEIR SMALL GROUP

ANYONE THAT LETS SOMEONE BASH SOMEONE IN THE MAIN FORUM NEED TO HERE MY MESSAGE. ITS UP TO YOU TO MAKE IT WORK!!

IAM ACE-ACE AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

BACK TO FOOTBALL

A FEW GAMES THAT I FIND VALUE I KNOW ITS EARLY BUT I WANT TO WIN THIS WEEK

TEAM I LIKE

NE
NE UNDER
JAX
SD
NYJ
MIN

TELL ME THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOSTED...WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK...THIS IS WHAT ARE FORUM IS ALL ABOUT!

CALL MY THREAD THE "WORK ROOM"

A desperate post from a desperate tout. Or a class act? Way too many ghosts in this thread to even play Ghost or Sheep. Tried moving this thread over there and ridiculing it, failed badly, flamed out in rubber room. Now the call for a boycott? I would say your ego does not match your current performance. Now everyone wants to come here and read about you ACE. How funny. The amusement never stops in this charade but only gets better. I could pick this lame post apart but why even bother? It does that by itself. Just when you thought the bs could not get any deeper...

Boxslayer32

EOG Member

I guess it is possible that he is trying to railroad the players,.

All I am trying to do is slow down that runaway train so some posters have a few dollars left to spend at Christmas. Enough is enough. There is no guesswork here.

ACE said it himself here, at the EOG. He was smart for setting up middles. If it is to the point where you have to interpret what you think he meant you should find something else to do. I have proof in print. Proof in posts. They are there for all to read and judge for themselves. I have had enough of the long winded ACE defenders that talk a lot but show little. Like I said, even the RX tossed Boxslayer's ode to ACE in the rubber room. What makes you think you have an audience here? Either put up some concrete evidence to support any of your wild claims or shut off the smoke machine.

Frog,:+peeing-5

I got some time to kill so I thought I'd give you a little post to bring some spice into your life. You couldnt keep my name out of your mouth, and here I am you big tough message board guy.

Once again... you are incorrect, as usual. Talk about smoke and mirrors.....

My post was originated in the rubber room, like most of my posts are....wasnt bounced there. Yes, it was partly devoted to you, because I honestly feel bad for you at this point. But you cant save 'em all, ya know?

Get a life with your 600 daily AceAce posts, and if you refuse to do so, at least get your facts straight. Talk about rounding up sheep, 90% of the shit you say about ace-ace is based off of speculation or theory. No facts. The guy clearly isnt the best overall handicapper in terms of buying points, etc, and if you want to rag someone for that, go right ahead. But bots? Whether or not he is illiterate? Playing the other side on purpose? 99% of your voodoo is just speculation and just makes you look even more foolish than you already look. People want to see what side the guy is on and thats it. If you cant tell by looking at someones record and units whether they are hot, inconsistent or ice cold, you arent as sharp as you claim you are. It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out to not follow the guy right now, whether he gets -105, -110, or -115.

But I make joking rubber room threads all of the time. That was one of them, hardly a serious post or ode to ace-ace. Its just a message board Looney Toon and I like to not be such a tight ass all of the time. Try having some more fun, you might enjoy yourself, douche bag.

PS. - Seek mental help. It's one thing to post some plays and have some fun, it's quite another to devote your life to posting about ace-ace, and saying "im on a mission from God." or whatever the psychotic line was that you said. Geez I almost pissed my pants laughing at that one.

:+signss13-

PSS. Since you love to post pictures so much....here's one for you for old times sake, sweetheart (its my personal favorite):

Mental Disneyland?

Emotional Rollercoaster?

Omnivorous Ted Frog Ned Split Personality Disorder?
http://intervention.org/rollercoaster.jpg
Has-been?

Couldnt hit a bet if his life depended on it, might as well rip others?

No longer the life of the boards? Other guys taking over your NBA poor wittle fwoggy....

So sad froggy. So sad.

Frog,:+peeing-5

I got some time to kill so I thought I'd give you a little post to bring some spice into your life. You couldnt keep my name out of your mouth, and here I am you big tough message board guy.

Once again... you are incorrect, as usual. Talk about smoke and mirrors.....

My post was originated in the rubber room, like most of my posts are....wasnt bounced there. Yes, it was partly devoted to you, because I honestly feel bad for you at this point. But you cant save 'em all, ya know?

Get a life with your 600 daily AceAce posts, and if you refuse to do so, at least get your facts straight. Talk about rounding up sheep, 90% of the shit you say about ace-ace is based off of speculation or theory. No facts. The guy clearly isnt the best overall handicapper in terms of buying points, etc, and if you want to rag someone for that, go right ahead. But bots? Whether or not he is illiterate? Playing the other side on purpose? 99% of your voodoo is just speculation and just makes you look even more foolish than you already look. People want to see what side the guy is on and thats it. If you cant tell by looking at someones record and units whether they are hot, inconsistent or ice cold, you arent as sharp as you claim you are. It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out to not follow the guy right now, whether he gets -105, -110, or -115.

But I make joking rubber room threads all of the time. That was one of them, hardly a serious post or ode to ace-ace. Its just a message board Looney Toon and I like to not be such a tight ass all of the time. Try having some more fun, you might enjoy yourself, douche bag.

PS. - Seek mental help. It's one thing to post some plays and have some fun, it's quite another to devote your life to posting about ace-ace, and saying "im on a mission from God." or whatever the psychotic line was that you said. Geez I almost pissed my pants laughing at that one.

:+signss13-

PSS. Since you love to post pictures so much....here's one for you for old times sake, sweetheart (its my personal favorite):

Mental Disneyland?

Emotional Rollercoaster?

Omnivorous Ted Frog Ned Split Personality Disorder?

Has-been?

Couldnt hit a bet if his life depended on it, might as well rip others?

No longer the life of the boards? Other guys taking over your NBA poor wittle fwoggy....

So sad froggy. So sad.

Solid post. :+thumbs-2

Well Boxslayer and spreadbeater, rubber roomers tag teaming me again, feels just like the RX. Sorry boys but got better things to do now that Pinny has NBA up. Keep up the drama, I will be in the capping forums, forgot to read your posts, sorry they usually bore me to death anyway...

The show is over folks, hope you were entertained and have some money left for Christmas. Been a blast, thanks for all the laughs. Your ol pal...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Here we are, a blast from the past, and don't feel bad if you are a current member in here defending him, he had a lot of people fooled back then. That Flanders guy, was that an old man Ted ghost?

Best Wishes...oF :houra

Has the classic letter. This was a very fun thread. Bump for the chump!

Junior

EOG Veteran

go look at the thread ... how sad:

FOLK ARE ASKING THIS CLOWN FOR "$$$ MGMT" ADVICE!

This would be like calling into a talk show and asking the
host the following question:

"Mr Clinton ... is there a way not to cum when an intern is
sucking my dick?"

Money management,lol. How about risking $1590 to win $10 tonight like he is doing.GREAT MONEY MANAGEMENT ACE ACE!:LMAO

lifesagamble

EOG Member

Martingale Money Management at its best, err worst:

Posted across the street:

Bad Run....now Down 6 Legs

This Next One Wins +$10.00 Or Loses $1590.00!!!!

Down Right Now On Legs -$770....next Bet Will Be For $780

Going With The Team I Feel Will Be In The Final 4!!!

S/m=51-31-3...........+$4460.00
The Run 51-0.........+$510.00

total +$4970.00

if I Lost I Could Start Over Being Down -$1080 And My Record Would Be 51-1....side Money Has Help The Bankroll So "if " It Happens I May Start Again At A $10 Bet

the Point Of This Thread Was Not To Lose 7 Bets In A Row

NEXT...... Bankroll On The Line 6 Legs Down My Play Is

N.C -2 1/2 1st Half.............$780.00

win $10 Or Loses $1590.00

<!-- / message -->