My thoughts about EOG

August West

Rambler
Re: My thoughts about EOG

Nice conspiracy with the bot program.

I will say this. I frequent 2 different message boards that have nothing to do with sports or gambling, and every week, people are asking who Ace Ace is on this week. The guy really has a following. And while they are losing right now, in the long run they are up pretty big.

dirty

EOG Master

I for one totally agree, and I'm not a shill or an Rx employee.

Lets play a game. Lets replace Ace-Ace with Bucsfan. Bucsfan had many followers here and when he went cold, had many bashers here (few across the street) and most had posts <50) There are some great cappers here. I got many winners from Buffetgambler, Culver, Cokin, and others; and I thank them all. Too bad those threads had few hits and fewer posts. I specifically look for smaller conference capping news and angles and just don't find enough. I do thank those who do contribute like Dirty and Hache (among others).

For the haters, Ace is a class act. Who cares if he goes 0-6, you can fade him just as easy.

Thanks....Try to narrow it down.......just to tbe ACC and SEC

:+thumbs-2

CHUCK is A BITTER, BITTER MAN.

why the hell are you so angry man? So he used the Gold sheet once. He said it was his pick and they summed up what he wanted to say. (he is not the best at typing responses in case you hadnt noticed).

As for the Bot program, that is quite funny. It may be true, I dont know, and dont care. I think the massive views might be from going 20-2 or whatever it was during the playoffs, but if the bot program theory makes you feel better, go for it.

I have acutally liked some of your warning posts, but you really have let it get to your head. A couple of guys say Chuck is the man and now you are the internet police. What does that job pay anyway? As many hours as you work it must pay very well

Have a great evening, I have to go actually make some wagers now.

Good night, and continued success keeping the EOG streets safe.

Didn't you know..if Chick don't approve you can't send you money there......:+signs11-

Funny how he dodged a direct question to him yesterday in a thread.. and will not answer....but he always finds a way to answer anything that is controversial In any thread. :+clueless

Typical Chick...we Love you Chick :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

YOu are the man...don't know how anyone could live without you :cheers

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I love all these people who start these threads of "what's wrong with EOG".

Well, ya know, if you don't like the site, you can always LEAVE!

Just don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

It's not like any of the posters who do enjoy the site will care ONE BIT when your gone.:p

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Boy, pretty tough being jealous of a guy dumping 6 straight weeks. Oh, that was his complaint, we are not supposed to bash ACE. Must have read it wrong. We should worship and follow the man who has given us nothing but winners the last two years. My mistake, where is a good follower photo, here we are.

Right off the NCAA cliff with ACE's games.

I for one like ace-ace

but this is some funny shit...lmfao:+thumbs-2

heart222

EOG Veteran

I think that EOG did more regarding the new law than any other site. Most of the time guys make posts on games and its worth looking at. the bashing and nonsense seems to come at this general part of the forums. I am a small casual player and I enjoy it here. I post occasionally in hockey and will probably post NBA one of my systems. keep up the good work. heart222

I love all these people who start these threads of "what's wrong with EOG".

Well, ya know, if you don't like the site, you can always LEAVE!

Just don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

It's not like any of the posters who do enjoy the site will care ONE BIT when your gone.:p

Well, I do spend far less time here now because of it, so congrats.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..Everyone; or at least a substantial number of posters, want eog to be this vituous, take-a-stand against any hint of impropriety on the charges against any spoerts book..; but..>>

eog is a private; for-profit business..

One of the ways it attracts posters is to serve as a liason with books; but by far away; imho; it's key advantage is allowing posters to have their say about books; and problems there; and allows the free market; and thinking minds; to make up their own minds about offshore sporting books ; and their integrities...

If you expect anyone to do it all for you;

you know what that is..???

communism...!!!

lol

think about it..!!

jmho

gl

:confused

Thanks....Try to narrow it down.......just to tbe ACC and SEC

:+thumbs-2

Didn't you know..if Chick don't approve you can't send you money there......:+signs11-

Funny how he dodged a direct question to him yesterday in a thread.. and will not answer....but he always finds a way to answer anything that is controversial In any thread. :+clueless

Typical Chick...we Love you Chick :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

YOu are the man...don't know how anyone could live without you :cheers

Dirty - I need to see your ACC/SEC picks then. The ACC is killing me this year.

Chuck does mean well about the books and is right far more often than not. He is just a bit edgier these days. :+whipping

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Darth,

I agree with a lot of what you said, but I still think EOG is great for finding and giving betting info.

So if you don't like the title of the thread don't read it.

Tell you what Darth, this thread would not exist at your favorite place across the street. At least you have the chance to openly debate merits of a debate here. Try that across the street. You came here masking your defend the ACE with a complaint about the EOG. What if I go there and complain that I can't complain about ACE?

I need the definition of class act. That is all I hear about this guy. Why is he a class act? What is a class act? I see one followup here, he treats everyone in his threads with respect. Is that it? Someone enlighten me here, I just do not see it.

I don't need a conspiracy act for the bot program. I have seen hotter cappers, larger followings with nothing near the views. I have seen his manipulation of the boards right here, an eyewitness' view. When he defected for an hour or so after Bucs he posted in one of the capping rooms. Way back when the EOG was fairly new and might have had 200 people logged on. Within minutes he had 2,000 views. No one was here, and no one knew he was here. The capping rooms even the best cappers get a couple hundred hits. Even more telling were the immediate ghost sign ups rooting him on. Not one regular, but a ton of these one post ghosts. Posters that sign up to a forum to visit one thread only are highly suspicious, at best. It would have been close to impossible to achieve those numbers, and this was before his NFL playoff run, without help of enhancement.

What is a motivation for bashing this guy? Jealousy is the only reason anyone can come up with. Is everyone who makes an anti ACE post jealous of him. Of course not. I have never seen someone make so many fundamental bad moves betting, handicapping and with money management. He has no business advising anyone how to bet or handle their money. If he was a stockbroker he would have been thrown out of the brokerage for ten different reasons. But he is a tout, so all is good. He has gutted and bled a lot of people who believed in him, and has no problem admitting here, he is OK with making the followers pay for his middle shots. Quite the coincedence as soon as he said that the lines that were moving 3 points his way now moved strictly against him. That, my friends, I have a serious problem with.

Personally it appears to be one more big charade foisted on the members to get more click thrus and move views for more revenue. It has nothing to do with exbookie wants to help. It is all an act, and a very tragic comedy if you followed him. He has been caught with every scamdicapper move in the book, even more than Kodiak. But Kodiak fell out of favor, and ACE is flavor of the month. This guy pisses down your back and tells you it is raining in bad English. He is either faking everything, or an incredibly naive individual. I don't know too many naive exbookies.

Ominous Frog/Old Man Ned,

Many lurkers sign up wanting his picks. I have friends square as could be, calling me wanting the picks. I know five people who did sign up from another site just for Ace-Ace. Many people do sign up because of him. If it wasn't a big deal, then why did Shrink try to pay him? I have never seen hotter cappers for that long a time. I remember Chuck Luck had a great playoff run a few years ago and his thread had a lot of hits.

I'll agree about some of his money management skills, but thats for the lemmings to figure out. Some people bash him out of jealousy, and others have bashed him because they heard about him and caught him on a cold streak. Never once has Ace-Ace touted here or the Rx, so why do you care about his tout picks?

Know why Kodiak fell out of favor? Too much pissing and moaning in too many threads. I know you are smart enough to take much of the info on these boards at face value. Good info is very valuable and you have given some great plays in the past. You should stick to that and less "internet traffic cop".

Let's just say The Shrink tried to pay him. And that is one of those keep it between you and me deals. First of all, he broke that deal, then spouted off the arrangement of the entire deal itself, when asked not to. Writes a lame ass letter, and says I had to listen to my heart and the girl I met yesterday. Are you telling me this is OK, a class act? Not where I come from. Are you also saying the RX did not match but exceed ACE's offer from The SHRINK, with carrots like Doc's on the horizon? Back in the old days the community would protect themselves from snake oil salesmen by openly discussing what they were up to. It benefitted the entire community to keep from being scammed. Is ACE in line for a tar and feathering after this?

As far as the enhanced views, I know what I saw, and have been around the forums for close to ten years now. I have seen much better come and go. This guy is bad news, especially bad for trusting people. He is done in the NCAA for all intensive purposes. When he is done in the NFL I will be done. By the way, Kodiak was ran out of town for doing the same thing ACE does. Has nothing to do about complaining.

Let's just say The Shrink tried to pay him. And that is one of those keep it between you and me deals. First of all, he broke that deal, then spouted off the arrangement of the entire deal itself, when asked not to. Writes a lame ass letter, and says I had to listen to my heart and the girl I met yesterday. Are you telling me this is OK, a class act? Not where I come from. Are you also saying the RX did not match but exceed ACE's offer from The SHRINK, with carrots like Doc's on the horizon? Back in the old days the community would protect themselves from snake oil salesmen by openly discussing what they were up to. It benefitted the entire community to keep from being scammed. Is ACE in line for a tar and feathering after this?

As far as the enhanced views, I know what I saw, and have been around the forums for close to ten years now. I have seen much better come and go. This guy is bad news, especially bad for trusting people. He is done in the NCAA for all intensive purposes. When he is done in the NFL I will be done. By the way, Kodiak was ran out of town for doing the same thing ACE does. Has nothing to do about complaining.

I have been around them for about 10 years also, did a lot of lurking for first 3-4 years. I don't know what his college plays are, never really paid attention. Also knew they weren't his strength. I do look at his pro plays when I get the chance. Just use them as a tool, not the be-all.

Kodiak was put on post review and banned many times on there long before Ace-Ace ever got on there. The fighting with Raiders72001 were legendary. Didn't help Kodiak that he went pissing into everyones threads about touts, then he does it. He sent out mass-emails wanting $100 that he would donate to the little league. When posters wanted to send it direct so they could claim the writeoff, he got pissed and refused. Too bad because he was a great MAC conference capper.

About Ace-Ace getting paid - nothing surprises me there. It doesn't really affect the posters if either site pays. I do get very sick of the jealousy threads going back and forth. Clutters up the forums and makes it hard to find the good stuff.

ACE learned from Kodiaks mistakes. That was his rough draft. So he adopted the bad English escape clause, the dumb act, and used ghosts instead of himself to attack, and maintain his class act. Well, it may matter to some when you misrepresent yourself, again, by saying you are just here to help, when in all reality you went to the highest bidder, and are really helping no one but yourself and the site who pays you. That one falls under the plagiarize category. If you are lying there, where else? He never provides any good info, his write ups are illegible and even worse he will walk you right in front of a move, knowing full well all he spoke with are going the other way. That I call a pickle. If he is in touch with all of these sharps, gives you a play and it immediately goes the other way, what happened? He either lied about the sharps talking to him, or lied about what they said. Either way, he is in a pickle. In my mind this is just an advanced Kodiak act.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Tell you what Darth, this thread would not exist at your favorite place across the street. At least you have the chance to openly debate merits of a debate here. Try that across the street. You came here masking your defend the ACE with a complaint about the EOG. What if I go there and complain that I can't complain about ACE?

I need the definition of class act. That is all I hear about this guy. Why is he a class act? What is a class act? I see one followup here, he treats everyone in his threads with respect. Is that it? Someone enlighten me here, I just do not see it.

I don't need a conspiracy act for the bot program. I have seen hotter cappers, larger followings with nothing near the views. I have seen his manipulation of the boards right here, an eyewitness' view. When he defected for an hour or so after Bucs he posted in one of the capping rooms. Way back when the EOG was fairly new and might have had 200 people logged on. Within minutes he had 2,000 views. No one was here, and no one knew he was here. The capping rooms even the best cappers get a couple hundred hits. Even more telling were the immediate ghost sign ups rooting him on. Not one regular, but a ton of these one post ghosts. Posters that sign up to a forum to visit one thread only are highly suspicious, at best. It would have been close to impossible to achieve those numbers, and this was before his NFL playoff run, without help of enhancement.

What is a motivation for bashing this guy? Jealousy is the only reason anyone can come up with. Is everyone who makes an anti ACE post jealous of him. Of course not. I have never seen someone make so many fundamental bad moves betting, handicapping and with money management. He has no business advising anyone how to bet or handle their money. If he was a stockbroker he would have been thrown out of the brokerage for ten different reasons. But he is a tout, so all is good. He has gutted and bled a lot of people who believed in him, and has no problem admitting here, he is OK with making the followers pay for his middle shots. Quite the coincedence as soon as he said that the lines that were moving 3 points his way now moved strictly against him. That, my friends, I have a serious problem with.

Personally it appears to be one more big charade foisted on the members to get more click thrus and move views for more revenue. It has nothing to do with exbookie wants to help. It is all an act, and a very tragic comedy if you followed him. He has been caught with every scamdicapper move in the book, even more than Kodiak. But Kodiak fell out of favor, and ACE is flavor of the month. This guy pisses down your back and tells you it is raining in bad English. He is either faking everything, or an incredibly naive individual. I don't know too many naive exbookies.

That is the about the only inaccuracy I have seen in your postings of exposing this fraud Ned.
Stockbrokers are actually just as corrupt as A/A and touts. Yes there are MANY good ones, but many who employ similar scams as A/A. Ones who could care less about you, and are sucking every last dime they can get under the cloak of a "class act".

and used ghosts instead of himself to attack, and maintain his class act.

Do the words pot, kettle and black mean anything to you ?

:+signs11-

Does another five dimes down the drain mean anything? That means 6 straight losing weeks NCAA, 4 weeks in the PROS, with every single biggest play of the day losing. Minus signs across the board in both sports unless he continues to lean on preseason. There is a world of deifference between tout ACE and FROG. I never, not once gave out a wrong side to set myself up, and I was not even a tout. I would destroy ACE in any sport he chose. But that is pretty obvious by now.

Darth Fader

EOG Enthusiast

Does another five dimes down the drain mean anything? That means 6 straight losing weeks NCAA, 4 weeks in the PROS, with every single biggest play of the day losing. Minus signs across the board in both sports unless he continues to lean on preseason. There is a world of deifference between tout ACE and FROG. I never, not once gave out a wrong side to set myself up, and I was not even a tout. I would destroy ACE in any sport he chose. But that is pretty obvious by now.

Then post your picks instead of your senseless babble. Then we can all praise you and all the jealous bashers will take their shots at you. I'll even invent a bot to increase your views if you like.

Nobody makes you look at his picks or for that matter read his threads. I guess it is like rubbernecking on the highway. Just cant help yourself. I'm sure the Rx thanks you for helping with their viewing numbers.

I have been known to post a play or two. Not the gold sheets, written in plain English, with full juice on every play. I try to keep it real.
I owe you at least a decent reply. :cheers

No thanks on the bot, or ghosts. I try to cap for the high end posters. They could see right through that in a nanosecond. I ask no quarter, I give none.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

BING! dead on.

I think the books were caught off guard on things like the Bowling Green game. they were probably getting a ton of money all at once on some obscure game, even after they kept moving the line, the bets kept coming in. they had no idea what was going on, so they kept moving the line due to the action.

since then they have figured out whose plays these are causing a lot of money to be bet, checked him out and his flock and realized they had less than nothing to fear. so they dont move the lines anymore.