Funny Poster "Ned" Busted as OmniFrog GHOST.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Funny Poster "Ned" Busted as OmniFrog GHOST.

LOL... I thought this was known after about 2 posts

i never knew. and i am sure many didnt either. no wonder!!!

mofome

Banned

i dont know how people expect most to know. i think its more comical that people did know right away. i dont know frog very well, i couldnt spell his name, much less have guessed it.

ned seems like a cool character though.

raider disappeared about 4 months ago. guys like NED are frauds.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I am LOVING this Ace / Ace guy!!
Made a truck load agasn today fading his "investment" play in Cincy! Had tampa very large with the points, and also a few units on the +190 M/L!:+thumbs-2

I am LOVING this Ace / Ace guy!!
Made a truck load agasn today fading his "investment" play in Cincy! Had tampa very large with the points, and also a few units on the +190 M/L!:+thumbs-2

Very lucky to win that. I had TB also.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Raiders disappeared about the same time when BoS shut down.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Reno Paul
Raiders disappeared about the same time when BoS shut down.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

go -figure

he owns a site that I post at right, or does micelli own it..

Raiders is here

OmniFrog - you have sunk to new lows, my friend :(

Identity, you will never be my friend, and I would not piss on you if you were on fire. Omnivorous Frog is an RX origination, and considering the BOS saga and now the ACE charade, I decided that name was going with the RX, down the tubes. There were only a thousand other posters who knew it was me from post #1 or #2. So as far as being busted, not even close. As far as you catching on to something fast, you were probably last as usual.

Old Man Ned, are you related to Old Man Ted?

Yes he is my younger brother, we have a lot in common.

My name is not Ned, his is not TED.

I could not qualify for an AARP card, neither could he.

He plays the ongoing illness card when he is never ill. Well, I leave that to him. Retired from RX mod duties to spend time with his family, which he does not have. Funny last post was 11 dime beating on 2H of some obscure game. Tried to move up with the big boys, now soup and sandwiches for a year or two. Where is that Ted photo?

They took my laptop away, and my bankroll, mod duites and everything. I was going to get the bad FROG back, guess not.

frog - ghost posting is low. and being jealous and bashing a class act like old man ted is nothing short of pathetic.

Yes, fake old man, fake illness, fake name, fake reason for leaving. Him and ACE ACE are a real pair of class acts. If they are examples of "Class Acts" I would prefer to be a classless prick.

How is the blow jobs for the needy going Identity?

ID, you have no idea the depths of lowness I will explore.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Very lucky to win that. I had TB also.

I agree Jag, but it ends up counting ALL THE SAME to your bankroll. A 38 point win (like Pittsburgh) or a Sqeeker that is won on a overturned call. Your bankroll makes the same move no matter how you win them.

I'm sure Ace, and all the other big Cincy touts, will claim he was on the wrong end of a fix. I acn't wait to hear the whinning, and how the official was paid off to over turn that TD call.

Darth Fader

EOG Enthusiast

frog - ghost posting is low. and being jealous and bashing a class act like old man ted is nothing short of pathetic.

Maybe he was ghost posting when he was Frog, and his real identity is Old Man Ned?

It's not like he was praising Frog or sticking up for him. He just changed his posting handle. Get over it

mofome

Banned

ned is lighthearted and likes to have fun. seems like a good plan to me. how can you not enjoy that

:cheers

Just Identity going for her attention fix between charity blow jobs. A pretty telling sign was Omnivorous FROG being completely erased at the RX, as in you can keep your fuckin membership and play your ACE games. That was the last straw for me. I can't believe anyone did not know it was me. Except for Identity the attention and charity blow job whore. Same Identity who lavished praise on ACE for helping out for free, saying a prayer for Old Man Ted to get better, and asking if Disneyland has rides, when she supposedly lives 15 minutes away. A true waste of bandwidth.

Maybe he was ghost posting when he was Frog, and his real identity is Old Man Ned?

It's not like he was praising Frog or sticking up for him. He just changed his posting handle. Get over it

Exactly Darth. I retired the FROG, had this nasty RX taint on it. And Old Man Ned is a shot at my old pal from the RX, who used his Mod duties to pay me back. Want to threaten me again to a friend over the phone TED? When I am posting plays I use one handle, one name. I use good English, and do not use my followers to move the number so my sharp buddies can take better numbers. I do not plagiarize, ever. I must have no class. One free point for keeping it real Darth. Kudos.

FROG - the legend past poster. anyway, mr. frog, i am not going to fight with you. its not worth it. old man ted is about the classiest guy out there. for you to make fun of his illness is disgusting. and ACE ACE is a class act as well. never hurt anybody. youre just jealous because FROG's lillipads have disappeared and the attention is no longer on you...

:+paraanoid

ID I disagree with U that ACE ACE has " Never hurt anybody"..These picks are not about fun..They are about $..And I am sure lots of people have been RUINED

FROG - the legend past poster. anyway, mr. frog, i am not going to fight with you. its not worth it. old man ted is about the classiest guy out there. for you to make fun of his illness is disgusting. and ACE ACE is a class act as well. never hurt anybody. youre just jealous because FROG's lillipads have disappeared and the attention is no longer on you...

:+paraanoid

Complete bullshit as usual Identity, just like your does Disneyland have rides topic/thread. You have the credibility of Foley right now. And yes, I am jealous of a fraud loser that plagiarizes the Gold Sheet, has walked all of his followers over the cliff and just keeps on shoving them over. You are close to always wrong as any poster could be. You want some of me? Do you?

I hope Ace at least makes it through this season..Couple more weeks and he`ll pay for my new addition

Frog - I'm sorry I started with you. I'll stay out of your way, OF. i disagree with you, but you are entitled to say what you feel. Your way though is too vicious for me. I separate myself from negativity like that.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Frog - I'm sorry I started with you. I'll stay out of your way, OF. i disagree with you, but you are entitled to say what you feel. Your way though is too vicious for me. I separate myself from negativity like that.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Make the seperation permanent and we will get along just fine. Jack me around one more time and I will be devoted to you.

ID I disagree with U that ACE ACE has " Never hurt anybody"..These picks are not about fun..They are about $..And I am sure lots of people have been RUINED

I did what I could to warn the masses. The ruination of innocent sheep is the last thing I would ever want to see. I may have no class, but I do care about the new and easily led posters. They deserved a better fate. Let's just say I would not want to sit next to him at the next RX bash fearing being hit by a stray bullet. He has got to be looking over his shoulder for the masses he manipulated and broke. Anyone who uses people's trust, and then abuses it under the pretense of helping them is on dangerously thin ice. That kind of act and having them lose all they have would tend to upset a great many people. There is no fun here. It is a total disgrace.

Hiya Jimmy, tried to get you the 8 instead of 10 on the Ducks. Hope it worked out. It kicked back up to 9 1 /2 by kickoff. You know me, I rarely lay points.

Good to see you back around FROG, or Ned. Whatever name makes you happy I guess. Still not sure why you left your old stomping ground. I mean I happen to talk about a play that I had in your thread, and then thats it...you go into a tirade, tell me to go fuck off, and then call it quits. Honestly, was surprised to see you back here, but glad to see it as well. Hope you stick around FROG, I mean NED.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

I did what I could to warn the masses. The ruination of innocent sheep is the last thing I would ever want to see. I may have no class, but I do care about the new and easily led posters. They deserved a better fate. Let's just say I would not want to sit next to him at the next RX bash fearing being hit by a stray bullet. He has got to be looking over his shoulder for the masses he manipulated and broke. Anyone who uses people's trust, and then abuses it under the pretense of helping them is on dangerously thin ice. That kind of act and having them lose all they have would tend to upset a great many people. There is no fun here. It is a total disgrace.

Well said Ned. :+thumbs-2