Re: North Korea

There is none ...

Jong knows Bush is a gutless ***** and played his ass on the 4ht of July
and last week

Bush cant do shit and the world knows it

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

FAIRLY OBVIOUS NONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE MILITARY.
Who the fuck cares? Do you by having served in some branch of the military, feel like you have a gift that us regular ole folk don't have. Gee whiz sir maybe you could teach us a lil somethin' about those big ole bombs and stuff. Bring out Linda that slut is more entertaining than you anyway.

whats the repurcussions of the USA bombing these fucks back to the stoneage?
Not to far from where they are today to get back to the stoneage. It is a failed state at best.

In terms of history, the world would be doing the North Koreans a favor by removing their regime.

mofome

Banned

Umm, them nuking a neighboring country in retaliation.

by what means would the bomb us, should we "bombing these fucks back to the stoneage"
:+clueless

not exactly the underground railroad running in Korea like they have such shelters (in great abundance) in china.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The NEOCON "Mentality" is why things are heating up all over ....

THOSE DONT KISS KING GEORGE'S BOOTS ARE A POSSIBLE NUKE
STRIKE POINT

by what means would the bomb us, should we "bombing these fucks back to the stoneage"

not exactly the underground railroad running in Korea like they have such shelters (in great abundance) in china.
I don't understand what you were trying to say here. Could you repost it in english?

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

THEY GOT no food as it is and there eating each other in north north korea. all this does is make it worse for the people ,bush couldnt be happier
-----
prayes go out for the n korean people.

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

Who the fuck cares? Do you by having served in some branch of the military, feel like you have a gift that us regular ole folk don't have. Gee whiz sir maybe you could teach us a lil somethin' about those big ole bombs and stuff. Bring out Linda that slut is more entertaining than you anyway.

OBVIOUSLY YOU DO.

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

Congrats on your 1000th consecutive moronic post. I'm sure that's an EOG record. Tell me something, did your parents have any children that lived?

THANK YOU AND NO.

mofome

Banned

I don't understand what you were trying to say here. Could you repost it in english?

in english? dont fault me for your failure to pick up on the obvious. it was you that once, in what was an attemted call out, asked to talk some politics and then failed to follow up once i replied.

ok here you go in romo english:
if we blow up North Korea, "back to the stoneage", by what means could they retaliate? surely you know how small north korea is, right? you know they parade their troops around the streets plenty? in an unassumed attack, wouldnt you suspect we wipe out most artillery, bombs, leaders and troops? if we were to bomb them, "back to the stoneage", then its cya later N korea.

as far as the underground shelters i refered to, what is it you do not understand? my comment simply means that N Korea doesnt exactly have the underground bomb shelters and protection that china possesses. read about china sometimes, you would be surprised by the amount of territory they have in underground security.

im sure you will claim to be well read on these things, lol

war eagle
:cheers

Oh yeah, it's my fault I couldn't understand this jibberish. I'm guessing you got your degree in rocket science at MIT.

If you can't see this image. It says "Communicating badly, and then acting smug when you are misunderstood is not cleverness".

mofome

Banned

Oh yeah, it's my fault I couldn't understand this jibberish. I'm guessing you got your degree in rocket science at MIT.

you're sharp as a marble, romo. dont let anyone tell you otherwise. i take craps that have more sports and political knowledge than whats in that goofy head of yours.

:+textinb3

dont go getting too tough there slugger

so, brain, how is NK going to do as you have claimed? "Umm, them nuking a neighboring country in retaliation"
hmmmm

seems as if that may be more difficult than you seem to realize. thats ok, politics isnt for everyone.

you're sharp as a marble, romo. dont let anyone tell you otherwise. i take craps that have more sports and political knowledge than whats in that goofy head of yours.

:+textinb3

dont go getting too tough there slugger

so, brain, how is NK going to do as you have claimed? "Umm, them nuking a neighboring country in retaliation"
hmmmm

seems as if that may be more difficult than you seem to realize. thats ok, politics isnt for everyone.

There are many ways to deliver a nuke to a neighboring country. I guess calling me slugger means you're right and I'm wrong. You continually amaze me with your ignorance.

andrew748

Banned

i'm confident that china will stop North Korea from doing anything too stupid.

and then you'll owe the Chinese major favours

mofome

Banned

There are many ways to deliver a nuke to a neighboring country. I guess calling me slugger means you're right and I'm wrong. You continually amaze me with your ignorance.

romo, lets be honest, you dont know anything. amaze? like when? any of the talks on here? how about you read something, learn something and then talk. everyone else seems to be able to pick up on things. your problem is you aren't intelligent enough to discuss anything and you don't. romo, really, do you have an original thought in this forum? do you have one anywhere else? have you posted your ideas? have you debated anything? I have yet to see it. you never say anything. "there are many ways to deliver a nuke to a neighboring country" oh yeah, after being bombed by the forces the US possess, what, exactly, do you think would be left of N Korea? leaders? Weapons? intelligence? romo, honestly, you do not have the ability to debate or discuss any issue. you state something that has no value and then act as if you are anyones intellectual superior. you dont pick up on things and you dont discuss or debate. you can't.

I called you slugger b/c talking to you is like talking to a child. a stupid child

:+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned

little romo, unlike you, ive discussed issues. why dont you tell me about my ignorance here. take a stand, say something, debate. why dont you break down what ive said and add your views, ace?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post441176 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_441176 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">:doh1

this country couldnt possibly be any worse off than it is currently. the comedy is knowing gore was the recipient of 500K more votes than bush, but he lost and now bush is going to explain a deomcracy to the 51rst state, Iraq.
kerry? perhaps you are one of the brains that will cite your belief that kerry recieved his purple hearts in an unjust manner, while neglecting the fact that he was there while bush dodged.

or you may delve into the irony that is bush dodging the draft by joing the guard, a unit that he has since sent into a war zone.

or, the comedy that is us being in iraq with the cry of democracy being our justification. oddly enough, we dont mind saudi arabia and the saudi monarchy. then we have Palestine, in theory a democracy, but we are not too fond of them. i cant imagine whats wrong. moreover, things have progressively gotten worse over there under the bush administration. I cannot imagine there is a correlation.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

romo, lets be honest, you dont know anything. amaze? like when? any of the talks on here? how about you read something, learn something and then talk. everyone else seems to be able to pick up on things. your problem is you aren't intelligent enough to discuss anything and you don't. romo, really, do you have an original thought in this forum? do you have one anywhere else? have you posted your ideas? have you debated anything? I have yet to see it. you never say anything. "there are many ways to deliver a nuke to a neighboring country" oh yeah, after being bombed by the forces the US possess, what, exactly, do you think would be left of N Korea? leaders? Weapons? intelligence? romo, honestly, you do not have the ability to debate or discuss any issue. you state something that has no value and then act as if you are anyones intellectual superior. you dont pick up on things and you dont discuss or debate. you can't.

I called you slugger b/c talking to you is like talking to a child. a stupid child

:+thumbs-2

I'm more and more impressed by your intellectual superiority. I don't debate with you because you haven't brought up anything worth debating. You make statements like they are fact, when they are not. I guess in the magical world where you live North Korea would be destroyed in an instant. They would have literally zero time to retaliate. In your magical world we have the location and potential of all their nukes. Please share with us all oh great and wise one. Just to appease your naivete, what is to stop North Korea by delivering a nuclear weapon by ship, truck, or missile? You'll understand if I don't pursue this with you further, as arguing with a retard and expecting him to understand is a losing battle.

mofome

Banned

I'm more and more impressed by your intellectual superiority. I don't debate with you because you haven't brought up anything worth debating. You make statements like they are fact, when they are not. I guess in the magical world where you live North Korea would be destroyed in an instant. They would have literally zero time to retaliate. In your magical world we have the location and potential of all their nukes. Please share with us all oh great and wise one. Just to appease your naivete, what is to stop North Korea by delivering a nuclear weapon by ship, truck, or missile? You'll understand if I don't pursue this with you further, as arguing with a retard and expecting him to understand is a losing battle.

again, you've said nothing. fact is, ive talked politics here and been acknowledged as one who knows what they're talking about. you havent read enough. really, you are assuming NK possess much more than most think they do. truck? lol. what country is NK going to drive a "nuke" to and how shall it be detonated? are they going to drive this truck full of "nukes" over the new bridge that connects Japan to NK? sometimes you're too funny, problem is, its not with intent. Romo, you have not said one thing, not taken one stance, you have a bunch of nothing.
if you were able to read, with the ability to understand anything thats infront of your face, you would see that under the premise BP has asked about, NK is blown to pieces. Here, i pause and apologize. after reading this its painfully obvious that you dont understand anything thats not put in literal terms. when BP said, "back to the stoneage?", that means bombing them to the point that they are demolished. how long do you suppose that would take? how large do you think NK is? you're far to obtuse to understand or discuss things and thats not your fault. your parents should not have reproduced.
so, while you still have not made mention of anything that displays any intelligence, any at all, you make mention that you may not carry on. You do not have the ability to discuss anything. thats why you wont carry on. yes, "retard", thats clever.
im the retard, but you have a truck of nukes, ready to be detinated, after driving them over the NK/Japan bridge, post nuclear attack by the US.
you know little of the power the US possess, you know nothing of what NK possess, and you were unable to understand the simple inferences that have been made in this little thread.
you have not made one comment than shows that you know anything. its not my fault you're stupid, romo. dont kill the messenger.

also, your little, "out", you created yourself in this thread was sophomoric. thats what people say when they know they have nothing intelligent to say.

take a stand, make a point, debate something, talk to us about Palestine, how about the saudi monarchy? you're full of BS and thats about it.

:+signs11-

Fire up the hatchback, here comes Romo and his, "nukes"!

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

I see. I was wondering who GWB was. But back to the topic at hand. I don't think we know where all their nukes are and if we were to bomb the shit out of them China would definitely not be having that. Last thing they want is to have te US bombing a fellow Commie country on their border. Aside from that it wouldn't take much for them to nuke South Korea or even Japan, both our allies. In the end bombing these people now will just cause an even greater headache for us down the line. They have over a one million man army and no matter how many bombs you drop you are not going to get them all.

mofome

Banned

romo, instead of driving the truck of "nukes" over the sea of japan, maybe they will just drive it right into china.

look, this is how it is. if we wanted to wipe NK off the map, we could. there is nothing they could do. romo makes a joke of this talk. the thing about a truck is absurd and they dont have the capablity to launch a missle with nuclear capabilities. the repercussions? s korea is f-ed, some of china, and tons of innocent people die. but, without question, the US could demolish N Korea into nothing, should that be our only objective. That is what, seemingly, was asked. the only real fear is if they were able to get nuclear weapons to a terrorist organization who could, i suppose, detonate something from a truck. wouldnt be huge, but thats a fear. its not known if NK has any nuclear weapons at all. They claimed to have tested something underground, but it cant be confirmed that it was nuclear. they dont have submarines capable of launching a nuclear weapon, we, obviously do.

there would be nothing launched or set off by N korea if our objective was to demolish the country completely, regardless of casualties.

thats enough.

mofome

Banned

I see. I was wondering who GWB was. But back to the topic at hand. I don't think we know where all their nukes are and if we were to bomb the shit out of them China would definitely not be having that. Last thing they want is to have te US bombing a fellow Commie country on their border. Aside from that it wouldn't take much for them to nuke South Korea or even Japan, both our allies. In the end bombing these people now will just cause an even greater headache for us down the line. They have over a one million man army and no matter how many bombs you drop you are not going to get them all.

well, NK isnt really a "commie" country, their "leader" doesnt pretend to take care of anything. more a dictatorship. China and russia are no longer allies, china doesnt want NK to have nuclear weapons either. i think some underestimate just what the US could do. Quickly, we could evaporate the landscape and people of N Korea. if we didnt want them to have any capablities, they wouldnt.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Actually they are a Communist country and the fact they don't take care of their people and stock up their military proves that. China may say they don't want a nuclear Korea to keep the West happy, but make no mistake they are not on our side. They have even come out and said they will not enforce the searching of imports or exports to comply with the resolution just passed. they are desperately trying to keep Jong Il in power and they were against any sanctions that weaken that regime at first, they caved in sort of but not totally. I think sometimes we overestimate what we can do. We haven't been able to take out all the fighters in Iraq and it's been 3 years, How will we wipe out a million man army and all their weapons without many of our soldiers being killed.

mofome

Banned

Actually they are a Communist country and the fact they don't take care of their people and stock up their military proves that. China may say they don't want a nuclear Korea to keep the West happy, but make no mistake they are not on our side. They have even come out and said they will not enforce the searching of imports or exports to comply with the resolution just passed. they are desperately trying to keep Jong Il in power and they were against any sanctions that weaken that regime at first, they caved in sort of but not totally.

yes, i understand that they claim to be a communist country and we claim to be a democracy. i dont know that stocking up their military and not taking care of their people defines commuism. a communist counrty is, in theory, one that is advantageous to the people of the country. goods are not shared in N Korea. it is a dictatorship, which is defined by absolute power exercised by one leader. thats how N Korea is run, regardless of what they claim. the people have no rights. we can agree to disagree if we must.

yes, i know they aren't as emphatic as us about controling their military capabilities, but they are not allies with N Korea. they dont trust N Korea just as we do not. yes, they have lessened their support of Jong.

talks are interesting.
n korea is a place i wish we were still communicating with, but our current president is an assclown.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

China is North Korea's main ally and provides most of their aid. China is Jong Il main supplier. They also teamed up with Russia to demand that we exclude military action against NK. Russia is allies with China and they share a border with NK too. They don't want us hitting anythin near them. Point is we can't just go in their and wipe them out with anything short of Nukes. I don't even think that is an option. We do sit and talk with them. We just don't think it is only our problem so we should have other powers there too.

mofome

Banned

China is North Korea's main ally and provides most of their aid. China is Jong Il main supplier. They also teamed up with Russia to demand that we exclude military action against NK. Russia is allies with China and they share a border with NK too. They don't want us hitting anythin near them. Point is we can't just go in their and wipe them out with anything short of Nukes. I don't even think that is an option. We do sit and talk with them. We just don't think it is only our problem so we should have other powers there too.

Should NK attack S kor, the US, or anyone else, they would not have the support of china. china doesnt communicate a whole hell of a lot with NK. More than anyone else, but NK is shut off to the world and their people cant leave their country. obviously, you know this. the 6 nation talks have ended (japan, sk, nk, russia, china, usa) those talks, of course, were an effort to control some of what NK was doing. they wanted to talk to only us, not japan and not russia, and we did that for a bit with Clinton but its since stopped with bush. bush wont talk to anyone, hes an idiot. but with incentives from the US, things were starting to change and we had people there, now we do not.
this entire thread is silly, but based on its premise we could certainly eliminate them as any threat to anyone, but it would create problems with china, of course. we would have killed tons of their people.
its a bad situation.
i enjoy your insight and views

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

KOREA IS A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

I'VE BEEN THERE MANY TIMES.

HOPEFULLY, MERCER CAN INTERCEDE AN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

mofome

Banned

For the record, I was never romo. I was wondering why you are being such an idiot. I'll chalk it up to a case of mistaken identity. I still think you're an idiot though. Nice meeting you.

ah, then you took his avatar. odd.
i was actually only enjoying the talk b/c romo is a good guy. so you're just a regular moron that i had yet to shit on. welp, that was taken care of.

clearly, you cant think im an idiot based upon anything discussed in this forum. im, obviously, more well read than you and have the ability to state an opinion. you see, the fact is, i know what im talking about and you're driving trucks of "nukes" into china after being demolished by the US.
your talk of retards and idiots was, however, insightful.

perhaps you and george can restore chaos for us?

I never said anything about N. Korea nuking China. You're the one that keeps bringing up China. I said there were many ways a nuke can be delivered including ships, trucks, and missiles. This is true. Why you keep arguing the point is beyond me. I know i said i wouldn't argue with you anymore because you're a retard, but I'm bored waiting to close out the week here at work before I go home. You talk a lot of shit, I'm not sure why. I guess it hurt your feelings when I didn't understand that first batch of nonsense you spouted. Let me be more clear for you. We can not bomb North Korea back to the stone age because there is a chance they have the technology to retaliate by nuking neighboring countries. Once again, this has nothing to do with china. Check all my posts and you will see I have never mentioned china. We can not take the risk with a country that has nukes. Believe me, it's very difficult to respect anything you say. Your thoughts are half formed and you don't communicate well. Take a minute and proof read what you type. We don't all speak internet hillbilly. Here's a clip I found refering to North korea nuking neighbors.

North Korea could deliver its nuclear weapons with missiles, although it is unclear what North Korean missiles are outfitted to carry nuclear warheads. All North Korean missiles are liquid-fueled. North Korea has an arsenal of hundreds of Scud missiles, which due to their extremely short range, could be used exclusively against targets in neighboring states. Additionally, North Korea may have as many as 100 short-range (about 800 miles or 1,300 km) No-Dong missiles, although estimates range far lower. <A href="http://www.cdi.org/nuclear/nk-fact-sheet.cfm#27">[SIZE=-1]<SUP>27</SUP>[/SIZE] These missiles, likely developed with Soviet assistance, could reach all of South Korea and most of Japan. North Korea launched one such missile into the Sea of Japan in 1993. <A href="http://www.cdi.org/nuclear/nk-fact-sheet.cfm#28">[SIZE=-1]<SUP>28</SUP>[/SIZE] North Korea is also developing longer-range Taepo Dong missiles. The Taepo Dong 1, one of which was test fired over Japan in 1998, has a range of 1,500-2,200 kilometers. The North Koreans also have an even longer-range missile, the Taepo Dong II, under development, which could have a range of up to 6,000 kilometers. These two-stage missiles might be able to hit Alaska or Hawaii. North Korea has exported missiles and missile technology to Iran, Pakistan, Egypt, Yemen, Syria and probably other nations.

This comes from here. http://www.cdi.org/nuclear/nk-fact-sheet.cfm