I won $1000 last night in a MNF Square game, all 4 quarters were paid to me!

PO69

EOG Master
It wasnt a big pool, but just a local one where everyone put in $10 a square. I actually bought 6 squares and one of them was 3-3.

Well as we all know, each quarter finished 3-3 EXACT score until the fourth where the score ended 13-3! All 4 quarters were paid to me! Actually I only received $950 after the guys commission for running the sqaures was taken out, but that is OK. I used to have these square contests for the Super Bowl for free for everyone and man are they are hassle

MCP

Re: I won $1000 last night in a MNF Square game, all 4 quarters were paid to me!

the 1st quarter DID NOT end 3-3

but im sure you had 3 and 0 as well:rolleyes:

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: I won $1000 last night in a MNF Square game, all 4 quarters were paid to me!

It wasnt a big pool, but just a local one where everyone put in $10 a square. I actually bought 6 squares and one of them was 3-3.

Well as we all know, each quarter finished 3-3 EXACT score until the fourth where the score ended 13-3! All 4 quarters were paid to me! Actually I only received $950 after the guys commission for running the sqaures was taken out, but that is OK. I used to have these square contests for the Super Bowl for free for everyone and man are they are hassle

well somebody got fucked becasue the 1st qtr ended 3-0:+clueless

.........YEAH I LOVE THE SQUARES..I AM GLAD THAT HAPPENED TO U BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...-Jojo

PO69

EOG Master

Well shit! I got paid the $950 today. I will check on that because I am not sure who had the 3-0, dont think that it was me, but I did choose alot of squares on the same row

MCP

lol what a tool

PO69

EOG Master

I just checked, I did have the 3-0 along with 3-8, 3-2, 2-5 and 5-5. I got pretty lucky, but I did have 6 squares taken. I actually dont like these as I hardly ever win. I have every other week thus far

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

lol keep em coming PO69! Your hit list is approaching Henhouses

PO69

EOG Master

DICKY, besides Big Daddy, you are the biggest loser on the site! Big Daddy's dick gets hard anytime I post. I am sure that his wife is still having sex, just not with him!

Go back to Peeps Place where you belong

PO69

EOG Master

I am betting it all tonight on a 2 team parlay. Oakland and the under

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>1423****-1 </TD><TD noWrap> 10/10/2006 0:00 AM </TD><TD noWrap> Parlay </TD><TD noWrap align=right> $949.69 </TD><TD noWrap align=right> $2110.43 </TD><TD noWrap> Baseball - 952 Oakland Athletics -132 for Game
Baseball - 951 Detroit Tigers/Oakland Athletics under 8? -120 for Game </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>14231252-1 </TD><TD noWrap>10/10/2006 0:00 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Parlay </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$949.69 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$2110.43 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 952 Oakland Athletics -132 for Game
Baseball - 951 Detroit Tigers/Oakland Athletics under 8? -120 for Game
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sharp!!!! GL

PO69

EOG Master

The under should be easy, Oakland might be tough

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member

DICKY, besides Big Daddy, you are the biggest loser on the site! Big Daddy's dick gets hard anytime I post. I am sure that his wife is still having sex, just not with him!

Go back to Peeps Place where you belong

LOL, Sorry PO in the midst of all the important shit going on offshore your posts just stick out like a sore thumb. Your so delusional you can't even get your own lies straight.

That being said carry on Doctor

PO69

EOG Master

DICKY, reallyy...................... You have 64 TOTAL posts on this site and probably 60 of them are related to me. Grow up a bit now! I dont even like to fucking with you anymore, i have grown a bit tired of it, although..................... we had some good times in the past didnt we?

Pigpen

EOG Veteran

PO69,
I take it the pot was distributed at $250 per quarter. Why would you get paid $950 in any case. I am not following.

PO69

EOG Master

$50 was the commission for the guy who set the damn thing up. I think that it is $12.50 per quarter. I thought that it was $10 per quarter, but wasnt going to bitch about $10. It does take a lot of work

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

I have been playing those for years. I wish i could find a place that only makes $50 on a $1000 board. that's like 5%. The standard is a 20% take. I can't find those good deals. Great win PO.

mofome

Banned

:+signs11- :+signs15- :doh1

:+peeing-5

mofome

Banned

:+signs11- :+signs15- :doh1 :+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

I have been playing those for years. I wish i could find a place that only makes $50 on a $1000 board. that's like 5%. The standard is a 20% take. I can't find those good deals. Great win PO.

betjam only charges 5% percent

mofome

Banned

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>1423****-1 </TD><TD noWrap>10/10/2006 0:00 AM </TD><TD noWrap>Parlay </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$949.69 </TD><TD noWrap align=right>$2110.43 </TD><TD noWrap>Baseball - 952 Oakland Athletics -132 for Game
Baseball - 951 Detroit Tigers/Oakland Athletics under 8? -120 for Game
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:+clueless

PO69

EOG Master

The under should be easy, Oakland might be tough

Well I cant win them all. I knew that the under was solid! I was worried about Oakland all along, but couldnt pull the trigger and bet against Zito.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Well I cant win them all. I knew that the under was solid! I was worried about Oakland all along, but couldnt pull the trigger and bet against Zito.

LOL players if scotty at betjam confirms you placed a parlay bet for $949.69 i will have him transfer $50 from my account to yours only if the bet was real for amount shown

deal?

I've seen plenty, actually most around here with no rake. 100 square/$1000 variety. No big deal. If you're paying more than 5%, you're not smart. These things are a waste of time IMO anyway.

mofome

Banned

I've seen plenty, actually most around here with no rake. 100 square/$1000 variety. No big deal. If you're paying more than 5%, you're not smart. These things are a waste of time IMO anyway.

im grand master mo

dirty

EOG Master

All of them at the Bars and stuff around here pay out 100% also...Only ones that don't is the Super Bowl when they squares are $100 a pop... then the guy that runs it gets a couple of free squares

mofome

Banned

all the lying going on, on eog today makes me hurt inside. not in my bum, but in my heart

:(

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

LOL players if scotty at betjam confirms you placed a parlay bet for $949.69 i will have him transfer $50 from my account to yours only if the bet was real for amount shown

deal?

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

why would he lie

Its not like he is asian

mofome

Banned

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

why would he lie

Its not like he is asian

arent you the assclown that assumes peolpe are lying all day?

PO has a history of telling fibs and sometimes it tears into the moral fiber of eog.com

BigDaddy

EOG Master

arent you the assclown that assumes peolpe are lying all day?

PO has a history of telling fibs and sometimes it tears into the moral fiber of eog.com

MO kid is on our side i think

kid i hope he isnt i just want to send him $50 for telling the truth i've been hard on him lately :rolleyes: its a free $50 for him if the wager was placed that cant be hard now can it:rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

MO kid is on our side i think

kid i hope he isnt i just want to send him $50 for telling the truth i've been hard on him lately :rolleyes: its a free $50 for him if the wager was placed that cant be hard now can it:rolleyes:

kid laughed at the fact that my best buds mom is suffering from a lung disease and i was helping out the family

kid:+peeing-5

BigDaddy

EOG Master

kid laughed at the fact that my best buds mom is suffering from a lung disease and i was helping out the family

kid:+peeing-5

that is not a laughing matter i did not know that, from what i can see kidslick is a good poster sorry to hear about that mo hope she is doing well:cheers

mofome

Banned

that is not a laughing matter i did not know that, from what i can see kidslick is a good poster sorry to hear about that mo hope she is doing well:cheers

thanks. i was surprised when i was told he made the laughing comments, ive always been cool with the dude. but, life goes on. she has a disease that can effect many different organs, but its most commonly found in the lungs. it has to do with particles in the air you take in but your body has trouble breaking down. the symptoms she has come from the scar tissue in her lungs and scar tissue cannot be cured. she should be ok, this condition is rarely fatal, but i spent a couple weeks with him and visiting his mom in the hospital. she gets treatment when symptoms come back, but shes home and is doing better now. she is an awesome person. in life if someone has problems, i like to help out if i can. nothing more important than friends and family, sr

:cheers