Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MrTop

EOG Master
thank god the masks back on in nevada. Many people visiting feel much better. Delta a lot worse than the 1st round of jina flu.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot tweeted out that lollapalooza wasn’t a concern because 90% of the crowd was vaccinated. Somehow I don’t believe her numbers.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot tweeted out that lollapalooza wasn’t a concern because 90% of the crowd was vaccinated. Somehow I don’t believe her numbers.
No one knows what % were vaccinated, I saw pics of people streaming past holding up little cards - no one was looking at them. In any event the whole point of the current fake hysteria is that vaccinated people can get it and spread it, so if everyone was vaccinated it would still be scary as heck(according to them).

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Whenever a liberal does it, it's perfectly safe, but if a conservative does the exact same thing, it's a huge threat to people's health or democracy.

You should know that by now.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No one knows what % were vaccinated, I saw pics of people streaming past holding up little cards - no one was looking at them. In any event the whole point of the current fake hysteria is that vaccinated people can get it and spread it, so if everyone was vaccinated it would still be scary as heck(according to them).
She knows, lol.

mr merlin

EOG Master
90% vaxxed israel announces new restrictions over their religious holiday, this is a perfect example that no matter how many people get jabbed - it could be 99%, it will never be enough for them. Vaccinations should be stopped worldwide. here's a chart of seriously ill in israel, as you can see the vaccine is failing.

1628009833030.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Um. What you say. Vax was never given 100%. This graph proves the Vax has reduced serious cases.
Yea, and it's wearing off, if it worked those numbers would not be rising , the chart shows rates by population, so while unvaccinated rates have gone up by approx 4.5 times - partially vaxxed has gone up 30 times and fully vaxxed at least 10 times. it's quite possible 2-3-4 months from now the vaccine will have completely failed.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i kinda like these vax passports, keep all the negros out of restaurants/bars, 70% of blacks in NY are banned from dining inside, , that's a win huh?

The dems are so stupid. LOL.;

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'd like to once again congratulate South Dakota for having the 2nd lowest cases today(vermont edged them out), a low vaxxed state with no restricitions, the Sturgis rally officailly kicks off in a couple days - approx 750,000 projected to attend, I have very fond memories of last year when the left melted down, lets hope they do it again.

1628119105589.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Delta variant surge at peak throughout the south, yet this is the reality of how serious it is. looks like we can handle delta all day and twice on sundays.

1628302040342.png

MrTop

EOG Master

Unvaccinated More Than Twice as Likely to Get Covid-19 Again, CDC Says​

Vaccination cuts the risk of catching Covid-19 again by more than half, study suggests​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Vaccines may not stop Delta variant, English study says

mr merlin

EOG Master

Unvaccinated More Than Twice as Likely to Get Covid-19 Again, CDC Says​

Vaccination cuts the risk of catching Covid-19 again by more than half, study suggests​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Vaccines may not stop Delta variant, English study says
It's almost like they're not trustworthy huh?

Just weeks ago they said it was extremely rare for a vaccinated person to catch covid - and if they did transmitting it would be even harder. Now you can catch it, give it(easily) but at least you prob wont die - 2 months from know they'll say that's not true either - which is why we all need boosters.

Even hard blue mr lockdown gov wolf in PA said he wont mandate masks in schools - let alone for everyone else, when guys like him wont listen to the CDC you know they've lost their credibility.

MrTop

EOG Master
It's almost like they're not trustworthy huh?

Just weeks ago they said it was extremely rare for a vaccinated person to catch covid - and if they did transmitting it would be even harder. Now you can catch it, give it(easily) but at least you prob wont die - 2 months from know they'll say that's not true either - which is why we all need boosters.

Even hard blue mr lockdown gov wolf in PA said he wont mandate masks in schools - let alone for everyone else, when guys like him wont listen to the CDC you know they've lost their credibility.

... the drug meds are not so good.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Her and Biden are The 2 Dumbest Fucks on Earth.

Great Democratic Leadership.

There's Many Dumb Fucks in This Country That Vote For These Bird Brains.

Chicago surpasses 460 shooting incidents in July​

The new figures bring the year-to-date totals to 1,973 shooting incidents and 2,471 shooting victims, compared to 1,779 incidents and 2,217 victims in 2020​

Valuist

EOG Master
I suspect if this is going strong as we head into spring of 2022, we may just all have to end up getting it at some point before it fades away. If that's the case, the authorities should be preaching to people to get their fat asses into better shape.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I suspect if this is going strong as we head into spring of 2022, we may just all have to end up getting it at some point before it fades away. If that's the case, the authorities should be preaching to people to get their fat asses into better shape.
In some states half the pop has had it now - this latest surge down south is prob adding at least 15% to the total, the more cases the better.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

They should have been doing that from the beginning, but that's not their goal.

The CDC has been lying to us for months about vaccine effectiveness already.

mr merlin

EOG Master
How long will it take the MSM to report this, if ever?

You dont hear a thing about the antibody treatment, which as far as I know is the only thing that actually works.
The media should be out there every day saying if you get covid and you're vulnerable go get it immediately.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cuomo resigned, newsome being impeached, Whitmer and wolf in PA more or less stripped of their powers. All the Covid tyrants are being toppled.

MrTop

EOG Master

rizzo out of shape ?