You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: You can't keep me silent over here Rick Allec.

just wanted to mark my spot.

but this thread pretty much sucks at this point. discussing PO69 and pioneer.

JMan are you gonna fire back and throw more people under the bus or can i stop reading?

He may have run out of material, energy and people to throw under the bus. But I agree with you wholeheartedly. Either keep shoveling dirt or tell us you are done.

Vroom!

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Guys, I have to clarify that THE SHRINK was referring to RickA as an attorney in the post he made so to make it better understood. THE SHRINK is away most of the day, but he was addressing RickA with the post here.

Originally Posted by THE SHRINK
Marxell,

I have to respond to one of those BR posts.

Rick is CLUELESS as to what happened between SBG GLOBAL and myself...

I NEVER had an account with SBG in my life (they didn't want my action) and my Friend had been playing there from the beginning of the dispute...

It's bad enough when stories get twisted, but when they are fabricated, I am not happy....

Also, no one WON the lawsuit except the attornies...

RickA, Being a lawyer, you of all people should know how these law suits usually end up...

Why not stick to live lines and please don't comment on things you know very little about?!

THE SHRINK

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Guys, I have to clarify that THE SHRINK was referring to RickA as an attorney in the post he made so to make it better understood. THE SHRINK is away most of the day, but he was addressing RickA with the post here.

Originally Posted by THE SHRINK
Marxell,

I have to respond to one of those BR posts.

Rick is CLUELESS as to what happened between SBG GLOBAL and myself...

I NEVER had an account with SBG in my life (they didn't want my action) and my Friend had been playing there from the beginning of the dispute...

It's bad enough when stories get twisted, but when they are fabricated, I am not happy....

Also, no one WON the lawsuit except the attornies...

RickA, Being a lawyer, you of all people should know how these law suits usually end up...

Why not stick to live lines and please don't comment on things you know very little about?! :hung

THE SHRINK

Thanks for clarifying that, General.

Timetopay

EOG Master

The only way Jman to hurt them at this point is to start saying what was said about individual posters to maybe drive people off one by one.

Other than that talking about Wil I dont think is going anywhere.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well let's see Woof...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4537728 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 10-01-2007, 01:51 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #51 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>oldmanTED<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4537728", true); </SCRIPT>
Professional At All Times....

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4537728 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Thanks to each of you who have extended your congratulations to me and believe me when I tell you I am humbled by your comments. To me, the posters are the heart and sole of the RX. We are here to help anyway that we can and I pledge to you that I will do that.

I was asked in this thread why did I return as a mod. It really is a simple answer. From day one, I have had an excellent relationship with Wil and when he asked, I just couldn't say no. He is a very special individual and the RX is very fortunate to have him as the head moderator. Also, the team of moderators work tirelessly to respond to our posters and bring all their strengths together to make this site what it has become. They truly are a wonderful team of individuals. I will do my best to help this team.

Be well everyone.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Professional At All Times
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hmmm, excellent relationship with wil, the very special individual that they are very fortunate to have as a head mod. What did I say, you can't suck up any better than that. That one caused a gag reflex fuckin brownnoser.

The only thing he is going to do is be a watered down version of ACE. Getting players to lose on everything and everysport there is. Good for the sponsors, good for the RX. Use nonexistant lines, useless writeups, glorify the occaisional winner by bumping thread for scores every 2 minutes, and quickly burying the constant loser threads.

The last time he lasted a minute, hence minute mod. We shall see how long he lasts before he falls apart after a second half demolition. Walmart bag wearing fraud.

But luckily that very special head mod deleted every negative thread whether valid points were raised or not about Ted. To give him a "Fresh Start". Wholesale thread deletions, even in the rubber room. A fresh start at what? He has 10,000 posts, he was a mod before for a minute and failed miserably. How does anyone buy into that bs?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Howya like me now tofu?

forum_drama

EOG Member

Shit, while we're coming out with this dirt someone has to tell me if joe c in the political forum is paid to post. No one works that hard for an audience of 50 unless he's getting paid. I know there are huge forums devoted to politics so there's no reason for him to break his back over there...and the guy doesn't have 1 post in another forum.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I only have one request left, how much to they pay ACE ACE to run his charade, besides the free protection and Doc's gig, what does the cash cow earn? More than enough for a nice dinner I would think. More than The Shrink offered him when he came up with that lame I met a girl last night and changed my mind letter. That was almost as bad as Old Man Ted's I was hurting back then post. How much?

Best Wishes...OF :rolleyes: :+clueless

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

I only have one request left, how much to they pay ACE ACE to run his charade, besides the free protection and Doc's gig, what does the cash cow earn? More than enough for a nice dinner I would think. More than The Shrink offered him when he came up with that lame I met a girl last night and changed my mind letter. That was almost as bad as Old Man Ted's I was hurting back then post. How much?

Best Wishes...OF :rolleyes: :+clueless

Who cares if Ace gets paid or not:+clueless
IMO, OMT made 1 comment "watch and learn" Big Deal, he liked a game alot and it blew up....shit happens
I do my homework, i look at other posters views on games, THEN I pull the trigger on what I want.

Looking forward to your NBA futures and picks :cheers

BOL

For grown MEN, i sure see alot of bitching and less on helping each other win $$$$
I Dont get it :smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

When grown men get subsidized to make posters lose I care. And if you think all of this is about one watch and learn thread you have not been following it for the years I have. It goes way, way beyond one dumass comment. You could have read about it at the RX, but they decided it should be completely deleted. There is even a thread there with one of the few posters left with a spine questioning Adolf about it. All part of the propaganda machine that Jman was kind enough to share with us.

Best Wishes...OF :whatever:

OF - ya need to let ur obsession of OldManTed go.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

OF - ya need to let ur obsession of OldManTed go.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

That was not funny the first 3 times you said it, and it ain't funny now. You have no idea what is going on to the point you posted "We should all say a prayer for Ted." Not knowing we were actually praying not for his health, but for him not going tilt and telling posters off while still hanging on to his professional at all times tag. You could have posted at the rx in the thread that pretty much told it all, but I guess they have not gone down that far on the banned list yet.

Best wishes...OF :+textinb3

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post4538347 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>oldmanTED<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4538347", true); </SCRIPT>
Professional At All Times....

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_4538347 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by SkinsRaj28
OMT, if you were around, then you certainly made a point to not respond to posters about your "watch and learn" comment, as well as about changing the way you keep track of wagers as soon as things went bad.

I've never had an issue with you personally, as I'm sure you know. And you've always had a solid track record of honesty and modesty. That's why it was such a big deal to some when both of those things went down, and why I was hoping you'd jump at the chance to explain, because it seemed so unlike you.

So while you're here, if you could explain why you made that comment as well as why you went from 1-5 unit plays and an accurate record to small, medium, large, extra large plays and no record, I'd appreciate it. Thanks, and GL this fall season with your plays.

To be perfectly honest, I was burned out after all these years and just lost it both personally and professionally and very much regret what I did back then. I wish I could take it back but I can't. I regret any insults I may have made, particularly to Silver7. I have set up shop in the Tracker Forum this year using a nickel base for all plays. They are not 5 unit plays but set up for the flat dollar player.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
Professional At All Times

Ok, no tracked record, nonexistant lines, small, medium and super size plays. You lost it both personally and professionally, so I guess ID's prayers for you did not work. Do you have a problem posting you lost it professionally, and then closing professional at all times? Maybe place an asterisk after professional at all times, except when you when tilt. Pathetic hypocritical walmart bag wearing fraud.

Best Wishes...OF :finger004

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Thanks AA, that's a perfect example. First it shows me asking a question not whining like a bitch as you alleged.
Second, it shows where dirty accuses me of Bible thumping and being a know it all in a thread where there was no Bible thumping or know it all.
And third, yes, my allusion of Katie with Ken's unit in her mouth was an attack on her post, which was purely a cyber blowjob of Ken, much like most of her posts. She feels that because she knows Ken and likes him that none of his posts should be disputed.
And finally, no, stalking is when you enter a thread, not to address anything I post but just to attack me because you don't like me, sorta like the anti-Katie. I can and will defend anything I post; and I don't give a damn if you or anyone else likes me. But you never dispute anything I post, you are incapable of matching wits with me. For instance you enter this thread with
the ridiculous assertion that PO69 is referring to me although he clearly addresses Kosar. When I point out your error, you claim it's sarcasm; claiming a sow's ear to be a silk purse does not make it so!

it was not an error. it was a joke. Anyone with a wit could figure that out. Your sense of humor must be under that step up stool you use to see the monitor. You have this warped vison of yourself as this great cyber crusader of the truth. I dispute that, therefore i dispute all of your posts. Not my fault you can not make the quantum leap to figure it out.. But in the end my little friend, I am getting way out of my character taking the time to point out your bullshit. I have drawn an image of you from your posting and that is a waste of time. Enjoyed the banter.

sl55

EOG Veteran

If there was ever a thread that should be allowed to die a timely death and not get bumped, this is it. The show is over. Move along folks, nothing to see here anymore.

Best Wishes...OF :hung
I only hope you are right OF:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think Jman has one more run in him. Kind of like George Formans comeback

He will be swinging wildly but with some serious power...

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

JMAN delete key posted by WIL at RX.....Seems JMAN like to delete his losing picks in 2005 until he was caught and reported by posters

The Rx.com software keeps a record of all moderator deletes. There are two kinds soft delete which leaves the post there but only mods can see it and hard delete which basically nukes the post off the data base.

A record of a soft delete looks like this:

87616 Journeyman 10:02, 21st Sep 2007 Post by goodcall Soft Deleted Thread: [Week 3 Lines] Forum: [Journeyman?s 4th Annual ?Pick 4? NFL Post Up Contest]

A hard delete or nuke looks like this:

88135 Journeyman 11:15, 29th Sep 2007 Thread Removed Thread: [Drugstore Products for Free AR] Forum: [Health and Fitness Room]

The key word is REMOVED meaning it is gone, and no one, moderator, administrator, poster, lurker or anyone can see what the post used to say.

In the early summer of 2005 here is what Journeyman's moderator log contained, (there are a lot of normal mod functions also as I only extracted actions when JM moderated his own posts) as you can see it is Journeyman hard removing posts by Journeyman mostly late at night after results were in. The time for example in the first one is 00:13 which means 13 minutes after midnight Eastern time. Sometime he removed posts early in the morning like the second entry at 8:27AM Eastern.

As the summer wore on you can see that most of the nukes were from his own MLB thread that he was keeping his YTD baseball record in. Now he will claim all kinds of excuses like he wanted to make the thread neeter or he double posted whatever, but you can do all that by editing or soft deleting and not nuking a post for all eternity.

There is only one reason to hard delete a post and that is to destroy completey what a post contained so no one can ever tell it even existed unless you made a copy or you have access to the mod log like I do and Pete used to.

The other strange thing is there is no need for a mod to moderate himself so much. This is what General Pete tried to tell me but I would not listen. My only excuse was I was brand new on the job at the time (started as head mod around 20 June 2005). He even deleted his best bet posts in the Board Room at times which was a tradition back then to post your best bet for the other mods to play if they wanted to.

You tell me why would a moderator delete his own posts late at night or early in the morning so much in his own baseball picks thread...

15363 Journeyman 00:13, 16th Mar 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Your Daily Best Bet? (Tues)]
15399 Journeyman 08:27, 17th Mar 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Your Daily Best Bet ? (Thur)]
15511 Journeyman 01:07, 25th Mar 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Illinois vs Arizona or Oklahoma State- What will the line be?]
15437 Journeyman 11:32, 18th Mar 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [ODU VS. MICHIGAN STATE (How They Match Up And Who Will Cover)...]
15784 Journeyman 11:13, 4th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Board Room Members Best Bets 4/4]
16076 Journeyman 23:35, 16th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Padres/Dodgers O/U 8 is available at Hollywood...]
16045 Journeyman 21:10, 14th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Winner of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals, Detroit or Miami?]
16246 Journeyman 18:37, 25th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Board Room Members Best Bets 4/24]
16337 Journeyman 22:14, 28th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Choptalk]
16309 Journeyman 21:39, 27th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16344 Journeyman 10:05, 29th Apr 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16402 Journeyman 18:30, 1st May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16548 Journeyman 15:55, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16580 Journeyman 16:17, 10th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [JimFiestSux UP over 15 units on your favorite capper from the Rx!!]
16569 Journeyman 23:20, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16568 Journeyman 23:19, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16565 Journeyman 22:49, 9th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16644 Journeyman 22:40, 12th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
16695 Journeyman 21:09, 15th May 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17368 Journeyman 12:32, 11th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Board Room Members Best Bets 6/11]
17583 Journeyman 07:51, 16th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17432 Journeyman 00:45, 14th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Board Room Members Best Bets 6/13]
17431 Journeyman 00:41, 14th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17420 Journeyman 22:08, 13th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17380 Journeyman 22:04, 11th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [SI Picks Arizona Cardinals To Win NFC West]
17696 Journeyman 20:53, 20th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Game 5 WWTS Contest and Standings]
17625 Journeyman 23:58, 19th Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]
17766 Journeyman 18:58, 23rd Jun 2005 Post by Journeyman Removed Thread: [Journeyman 2005 MLB]

You notice it stops around June 23rd which is when a couple of posters said they saw some of Journeyman's picks the day before but they were now gone now and that started the trouble over the deletions.

I know Journeyman will flip out when he sees this and start saying more shit about me at EOG and making excuses etc. but the software does not lie. These are cut and pasted directly from Journeyman's moderator log record that goes back to 2004 when we changed over to VBulletin software.

You do the math.

wil.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

TTP, with all due respect, PLEASE QUIT BUMPING this thread...

We are all hoping it will just die.....

If it doesnt, we will make it happen....

You seem to be the main one so worried about this stuff, please feel free to email Jman directly to answer any further questions you might have, that are important to your life.....

If Jman is willing to let this die, then you sure as hell should be...

We are ALL TIRED OF IT, let it go....

Thank you

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Disagree. I think he is going through the disgruntled employee remorse phase now, and by his long dissappearance I would say it's over. He said what he wanted to say, saying it over and over again is pointless. I know it was entertaining ttp, but let it go, poll says the same.

Best Wishes...OF :hung

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You seem to be the main one so worried about this stuff, please feel free to email Jman directly to answer any further questions you might have, that are important to your life.....

Thank you

Did not see this, beat me by a second or two. I concur.

Best Wishes...OF :smokesmal

here's a funny one, that sort of blew(no pun intended) my mind ...Blue Edwards use to be in the Rx BR...Wilheim got all bent out of shape and accused Blue of tipping EOG, so therefore Blue was asked to leave the Rx BR...I NEVER understood that one.

i spoke to another board room member who i know is not lying and he says this is not true.

jman, why spread lies? did you think i'd stop posting at the r/x? pretty lame...

Blue Edwards,

I recall a telephone discussion with Wilheim where he asked me if I Minded should he create a ghost handle. I asked why and he stated something to the affect that there were times he wanted to post as an unknown or something similar because every word or post made as a mod you are open game for 'whatever'. I told him I didn't care and that was it. I didn't think twice. I trusted Wilheim when we worked together.

I NEVER asked anyone to create a ghost, period especially for purposes of causing any trouble, promotion of anything, exploitation of any facts nor a reason to mislead anyone concerning any issue. I do not recall Moonlight and I never checked up on ghosting much anyway. With the ease of hiding IP's it is Most often a waste of time. A lot of us have worked together and I don't think any person I have worked with would tell I asked them to ghost (except Wilheim's wording which is not true as written). He was never ASKED to ghost.

thanks for the response pete.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Thank you

Are you serious??? Again your personal feelings towards me come out.

On 10/2 number of posts Timetopay 5 Frog 11 Blue 4 General 2(with one being 5 hours after the previous post)

So I get it you dont like me.I dont like you. But its pretty pathetic again that a "mod" acts like a jackass for no reason. and inturn makes themself look foolish.

Have you missed Frogs posts all day???

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I like you ttp, and have nothing against you at all. I am guilty of prolonging this, no doubt, but after seeing J man was done, and reading the polls, I understand it has run it's course, do you?

Best Wsihes...OF :+clueless

I just think everyone wants it to stop is all.

No Jman for almost 24 hours.. Either the thread is dead or he is. I hope Cigar and Dubpoet's tweaker roomie didn't get him.:hung

Timetopay

EOG Master

I like you ttp, and have nothing against you at all. I am guilty of prolonging this, no doubt, but after seeing J man was done, and reading the polls, I understand it has run it's course, do you?

Best Wsihes...OF :+clueless

I just think everyone wants it to stop is all.

I have 0 against you. You just were a reference point. The way this site is 2 weeks from now even if no one posts this will be on the front page and my assumption is it will be bumped till the end of time.

I also believe General and Shrink(by looking at all thier posts) dont really want it to go away.

So I think Bucs just tried to take a shot at just me for again whatever reason
and looked foolish. He could have come out and asked everyone to let it die but insecurties led him down the wrong path.

I will not post in this thread until it hits another 50 posts and we will see if it dies before then...:party

No Jman for almost 24 hours.. Either the thread is dead or he is. I hope Cigar and Dubpoet's tweaker roomie didn't get him.:hung

Maybe someone deleted him like he is being accused of deleting his posts at the RX hope he is okay be nice for him to check in and at least let us know he is alright and put this thread to a end he started.

Thank you

How come the thread isn't in The Dump? Bucs, it really should have been there from the start. A lot of wasted energy in this thread.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Maybe someone deleted him like he is being accused of deleting his posts at the RX hope he is okay be nice for him to check in and at least let us know he is alright and put this thread to a end he started.

Must have read my mind. Jman please check in, let us know all is well and you are done venting. No problem man, your pride was hurt and you were pretty distraught. You may have said some things you regret. I am just as guilty for encouraging you to do so. Bad Frog. Seriously, just let everyone know, you said your piece, and it is time to move on.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Come on J man, we go way back, and I pretty much showed you respect.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Are you serious??? Again your personal feelings towards me come out.

On 10/2 number of posts Timetopay 5 Frog 11 Blue 4 General 2(with one being 5 hours after the previous post)

So I get it you dont like me.I dont like you. But its pretty pathetic again that a "mod" acts like a jackass for no reason. and inturn makes themself look foolish.

Have you missed Frogs posts all day???

dude, i dont even know who you are, so i have no feelings either way towards you...however i did notice once the thread got a little way down the page, you made sure to "bump" it back up......

and it seems that every post you make here has to do with this mess, and nothing else....

and when stated that is was about to die, u made sure to bump up the other thread hoping for more info from Jman....that is all

those of us that have been here a long time would like our forum back, that is all

dude, i dont even know who you are, so i have no feelings either way towards you...however i did notice once the thread got a little way down the page, you made sure to "bump" it back up......

and it seems that every post you make here has to do with this mess, and nothing else....

and when stated that is was about to die, u made sure to bump up the other thread hoping for more info from Jman....that is all

those of us that have been here a long time would like our forum back, that is all
:cheers
Thats why it would be nice if journey would make one last post either saying to put it in the dump or lock it up or even email a mod saying to do so.

WVU

EOG Master

for what it is worth the RX rubber roomed their thread. Maybe it is time to dump this

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Timetopay will get withdrawals if this is dumped but YEAH it is time to dump!

TTP you are ok...but let it go...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

It is to late for Us to do anything here. The thread is past posted and taking a high road now is really a fake. So it is here. That is honesty.

Has progress been made?

Yes

Good evening.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It is to late for Us to do anything here. The thread is past posted and taking a high road now is really a fake. So it is here. That is honesty.

Has progress been made?

Yes

Good evening.

It was all a show when he was here, but he is gone now, and it turned pretty fuckin fast. What is fake about dumping it since the poster that started it is apparently gone? You gave him every chance to furthur his thread and he declined, so you can call it a wrap and dump it without any fakeness involved. Even I admit it got way out of hand. I thought you wanted the forum back to normal, which is it?

Best Wishes...OF :(