WTF is James Patrick talking about here?

Love his column and his picks, but must question where his head was at writing this:

Game #2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -11 ? @ San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco looked downright good last week in a tough loss at Washington. Despite the obvious disparity in talent between San Fran and the rest of the league, this team continues to show heart and keep the games close. They were in last week's game right up until the end, losing as the result of a missed call by the ref. This week the Niners are likely to use that blown call as motivation against another opponent that has them out-matched. Watch out this week for the outright victory, as this money-line has some value. The NINERS win outright!

TOP PLAY: San Francisco +11 1/2 for $1000 (1unit)

Uh, James, what game were you watching?

heart222

EOG Veteran
he is 14-8 or so for the season. give him his due. if an sf wins half the suicide pools will go up in smoke.

OH i definitely give him his due and he has been as good as any this year. If it was sarcasm, it sure went over my head.:frustrate

BADLIEUTENANT

EOG Enthusiast
49ERS on the ML

49ERS on the ML

GreenDoberman said:
Love his column and his picks, but must question where his head was at writing this:

Game #2: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -11 ? @ San Francisco 49ers
San Francisco looked downright good last week in a tough loss at Washington. Despite the obvious disparity in talent between San Fran and the rest of the league, this team continues to show heart and keep the games close. They were in last week's game right up until the end, losing as the result of a missed call by the ref. This week the Niners are likely to use that blown call as motivation against another opponent that has them out-matched. Watch out this week for the outright victory, as this money-line has some value. The NINERS win outright!

TOP PLAY: San Francisco +11 1/2 for $1000 (1unit)

Uh, James, what game were you watching?

The cat probably had just pulled an all nighter or he had just burned one .FU**ING IMPRESSIVE pick of 49ERS to win today on the MONEYLINE .

His picks of the RAVENS & the UNDER might deserve a 2nd look now .

Then he throws in,"if you're feeling greedy,parlay the side with the total" .BIG BALLZ

He is the true CONTRARIAN ! :smoke

GreenDoberman said:
Never questioned his picks, just his writeup didn't make sense. He certainly has been on fire all season.

Doberman-
If you've been reading his columns, I think he makes it pretty clear that write-ups are basically a bunch of mindless bullshit to begin with, hence the attempt at sarcasim....

Iron.

BADLIEUTENANT

EOG Enthusiast
So who has the BIG BALLZ to jump on The Contranian's advice of parlaying the RAVENS & the UNDER tonite ?Will spread get any higher ?Got some Pitt -7 when it came out last Sunday .Hate to give up any of my value but if it hits 13 will probably get a little .I'm greedy & 6 point middles aren't that common in the NFL today .

Sober Leprechaun

EOG Enthusiast
once again mr. patrick puts up an impressive display of handicapping. most of the sharp bettors in my circle were on the texans and the squares loved the brownies.