WINNERS !! Eye On Poker Challenge Tonight !! KRACKMAN, THE SHRINK, TOGA !!

It was a good game, yes Kracker is an excellent player

Shrink folds every hand almost until everyone goes broke

Toga played steady all night

Playersonly played well. I still think it is mainly luck just like craps

I enjoyed this guys.

It's a blast....

Thank you for playing...

Congrats to Krackman for WINNING...

I got very lucky to make it this far (just ask JJ)....

THE SHRINK

dirty

EOG Master
WTF About the 3 Flushes in one hand :frustrate:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

GDSBMFS:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
that was a good tussle.thanks
I make one play all night, in a perfect spot and
JJ reads me across the fiber optic lines like a
book and takes me out out out. bravo!

shoebox

EOG Veteran
I wish I could have hung around, I had to leave and i was Chip leader at the time. I would have crushed those guys and they know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I was hoping to take advantage of your eagerness shoebox, but your AK with a K on the flop was all needed to beat the weak A10.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
shoebox said:
I wish I could have hung around, I had to leave and i was Chip leader at the time. I would have crushed those guys and they know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just before we switched tables and you had to go I had K-K early position and went all in, everybody folded to you and I just assumed you would stay it was just at 8:15 and I would have a good shot at your cash but you folded!

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Try, I remember that hand, i was dying to call becasue I had about 3 hands left, I was already late for my cash game. I had 3-6 offsuit and couldnt do it, needed a playable hand, I went from 1500 to 3700 in the 1st 15 mins and then had to leave, posted and folded all the way to 7th Place, LOL

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
shoebox said:
Try, I remember that hand, i was dying to call becasue I had about 3 hands left, I was already late for my cash game. I had 3-6 offsuit and couldnt do it, needed a playable hand, I went from 1500 to 3700 in the 1st 15 mins and then had to leave, posted and folded all the way to 7th Place, LOL

ya you beat me I was 8th