Winkyduck Big Dance contest

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Before I post contest details, I will let Patrick McIrish explain why Winky was chosen as an EOG dishonouree. It concerns Winky's near death experience with the mostly harmless virus they call Covid. Winky calls it time to start a thread.

I got it. Sadly!

The rest. As they say. Or as sir Patrick McIrish says:

I thought you had reached an all time low. Boy was I wrong. It was only temporary!

Looking for love in all the wrong places. Then running back to the computer to get sympathy from a bunch of old dudes with small dicks.

That was the temporary low.

The new low is making sure you tell your elderly parents about the good news so you could infect them.

Bad enough the hell you put your family through by beating up your sister.

No, that was hold my beer stuff. I'm going to infect my 90 year old parents with a deadly virus because that's what I do!

I want you to promise me something, Winky. I think this is a promise you may actually be able to keep.

Promise me you'll never change? Pretty please with BIrdie on top. Uhhh, not literally on the last part.

The reason is that ole Patrick has turned his life around. I'm pulling a Shrink streak of living a good life.

My nephews no longer have my passwords and I only do podium speeches at the local church.

So I think there is a chance I may yet backdoor into the Pearly Gates. There's a chance!

I don't want to beat the odds and walk up the golden stairs only to be greeted by a grinning Winkyduck.

So you have to promise me you'll never change. Because I don't want to be where you are.

If you promise me you'll never change and you keep your promise, I know I'm good if I'm good.

And we move on.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As for the contest. It is pretty much the same as the Big Dummy except only 4 teams and as an extra requirement for the bonus whore jackpot, have to hit he Final Four and win the contest.

Pick 4 teams. Each team's seed # is howid many points you get each win. Highest scorer is the winner. Will be tiebreaker if necessary in the Final Four. Deadline is debutanté tip of play in games. Can dupe another poster's card or price is right. No scoring play in round but can select a play in team. Need a sponsor or me to win up to $40,000 to get paid bonus whore. Billy Stink, Big Runner and Winkycuck can play but can't get paid.

$250 contest winner
$1000 bonus whore

Last edited: