Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Georgia Senate - Walker vs. Warnock FOX 5/InsiderAdvantage* Walker 47, Warnock 44 Walker +3
Georgia Governor - Kemp vs. Abrams FOX 5/InsiderAdvantage* Kemp 50, Abrams 42 Kemp +8

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's ass of u and me 2-0 AZ and GA. That's 52 seats. Dems would have to go 4-0 to keep the Senate:

Nevada
New Hampshire
Wisky
Pennsylvania

Yes, they could steal a diff'rent strokes state but if they don't go 4-0, they won't. So 4-0 is the test.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nebraska should be relegated from the Big 10 and Scott Frost sent to Ukraine in the next aide package. For nothing to be named later.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I had that fucking thing lined up. Raffy or Meddy for $10,000. Another lady for $100,000. Won by won by won by won by won they got bounced.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
This storm is some serious shit, I got lucky, some heavy rain and strong wind gusts but nothing even close to what people on the West Coast of the state are dealing with, when you hear words like catastrophic and devastation, it can't be good

Some of the twitter videos I'm seeing remind me of tsunami footage I've seen from Indonesia and Thailand.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Notice the soft coverage DeSantis is getting from the media. Part of the plan for him to take Trump down. Normally they would savage him like they did with Trump and Covid. I cee you, Jake Tapper.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Little Marco is a lucky little fella. He just has to DeSantis dwaft queens to the tape. Ask Doug Mastriano howid feels to get the fake treatment from Jake and CNN.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
This storm is some serious shit, I got lucky, some heavy rain and strong wind gusts but nothing even close to what people on the West Coast of the state are dealing with, when you hear words like catastrophic and devastation, it can't be good

Flew into Fort Lauderdale today via Spirit Airlines.

The pilot had to "land hot" because the winds were so fierce.

In gaining speed as we approached the airport, the pilot got a little too close to the plane in front of us.

The flight attendant told me they nearly had to divert the flight.

And that would have been bad news because the closest airport to handle the large Spirit plane was Atlanta.

Airports in Tampa and Orlando were closed due to Hurricane Ian.

Mother Nature can be brutal.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Quick aside:

The flight attendant ended our conversation by praising the pilot.

The flight attendant said, "SHE did a great job landing the aircraft."

You know what I thought.

Here's hoping SHE was qualified and not simply an "equity and inclusion" hire in order to check the diversity box.

My tombstone would read, "He died in the name of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and an Incompetent Pilot."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is supposed to be my PGA off-season and I have gotten heartbroken and Humaliated 2 out of last 3 Sundays. At one point, 3-0, Straka in contention and Iowa first and kunt to make it a 6 point game with Sparty yet to kick. I was dreaming of a walkoff. Then 3 stopped shorts.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know howid much longer they can cover up. When the Truth Social is realized. It's already out but not realized. When it is realized, oh boy. I don't know what happens when you piss off 300,000,000 people to the point of violence but we is about to find out. Actually we do know what happens but those were 3rd world countries.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There will either be justice or violence and I don't think the former has any chance when the people guilty control everything that makes justice possible (or impossible). So scenario 2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have recovered nicely from Boomless Strakalaka. $65 hedge on Huge. Mahomes and over. Ryby. San Fag and under for 6-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Boy, you turn me inside out
And 'round and 'round
Upside down
Boy, you turn me inside out
And 'round and 'round

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Journeyman said:
I challenge both you little pea shooters .
I’m still holding over 20K in winning sports ticket vouchers and if either one of you pussies want to bet me on that , put your number up .

Dell Dork 20 years later still betting peanuts , getting all excited about winning 230$ … and calling me broke 😂😂

Do you guys share a studio apartment???
I have one bad day and I’m broke now… yeah okay.
Post your number pussies and we can see who really bets what.

Why I’d even respond back to a broke loser betting long shot parlays , talking like a fucking cat is the real question. How exciting for you to win a bet that I lost , you must be really proud today.

Journeyman said:
Lmfao I have 500,000 in Apple and Tesla … I’ll be just fine.
One losing night and I’m going bust though.

Journeyman said:
I’m done talking to your loser ass. Waste of energy

But good luck trying to win your 200 🤡

I’m off to Fla for two weeks , which I do every month.
Get back to work , boy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Source of the meltdown.

Journeyman Tuesday MLB

Cubs-Reds over 8.5 (top play today)
Twins-White Sox under 7.5 (top play)
Brewers-Diamondbacks over 7 (top play)

Red Sox-Rays under 7.5 (top play)
Blue Jays -100 Orioles (top play)
Rangers -105 Yankees (Game 1)
Pirates -100 Cardinals

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
MLB special series needs:

Phillies
SD
Blue Jays
TB

Entertainment TNF:

Colts and under

PGA:

Jason Dizzy

I've already gotten my heart broken twice in 3 weeks. Let's make it 3 out of 4.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hartley
5 STAR GENERAL

Justin Trudeau
10-02-2022, 08:40 PM

I am now a Justin Trudeau hater like many here stated earlier. It looks like the Jays are going to host the Mariners for the wild card. Three of the Mariners main players including Robby Ray aren't vaxxed (hence the reason he didn't re-sign with Toronto). A few Astros players aren't vaxxed either. Trudeau lifted the vaccine requirement for travelers coming to Canada yesterday. If he was a true Canadian he would have waited until after the ALDS to lift the ban lol.