Why are the Rams only -3?

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
What am I missing here?

Zona has been terrible for quite a while now, the absence of Deandre Hopkins is crippling to their offense.

Just not getting why Zona is getting steamed

Last edited by a moderator:

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
Funny you say that, I was high on the Rams at one point in the season then realized they're just not as good as I thought they were but I really feel like tonight is a dd win for them.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
What am I missing here?

Zona has been terrible for quite a while now, the absence of Deandre Hopkins is crippling to their offense.

Just not getting why Zona is getting steamed

I'm with you, JB777.

I thought the 49ers yesterday flattered the Rams' Week 18 effort.

The Rams led the Niners, 17-0, before all hell broke loose.

San Francisco is a disciplined, well-coached team.

Very few mistakes yesterday against the penalty-prone Cowboys.

Rams or pass tonight.

I'll probably pass.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
7 picks over his last 3 games, very little experience in a shitload of years,. pressure in front of a MNF audience, the spread imo is right where it's at and if he wants his season to continue he'd better utilize the weapons he has tonight.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm with you, JB777.

I thought the 49ers yesterday flattered the Rams' Week 18 effort.

The Rams led the Niners, 17-0, before all hell broke loose.

San Francisco is a disciplined, well-coached team.

Very few mistakes yesterday against the penalty-prone Cowboys.

Rams or pass tonight.

I'll probably pass.

You didn't watch the same game.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'll check back with a that should just about do it post after Stafford throws the JJJ Watt dagger interception.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You didn't watch the same game.

Hmmm...

The Garoppolo interception, when leading by 13 with less than 10 minutes left, was an obvious no-no.

The roughing-the-punter penalty (15 yards) to extend a Dallas drive early in the third quarter was another egregious mistake, in terms of time and score.

Other than those two mistakes, I thought the Niners played a pretty clean game, especially when comparing it to Dallas' game management.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Except for the missed overthrow on a wide open receiver past midfield with a chance to put the game away and the false flag start on 4th and kunt to end the game. As QB, you have to make sure everybody is set. No excuse. Was off a 10 minute timeout.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Shanahan is a gutless pussy. He continues to prove it. The good news is Rodgers is going to roll so no infamous ending.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
As Buc fan I'm rooting hard for Zona......

Tampa 1-7 against the Rams last 8, 0-2 with Brady.

Other than the Saints the Rams seem to be the biggest nightmare match-up for the Bucs.

Valuist

EOG Master
Arizona hasn't been good since the 34-10 loss to Carolina. They had a fraudulent win over the Bears with 4 gift wrapped short fields, they lost to Detroit big. Home losses to the Rams, Colts and Seattle in their final 3 home games. Murray has problems against good rushers. He holds the ball too long.

Valuist

EOG Master
As Buc fan I'm rooting hard for Zona......

Tampa 1-7 against the Rams last 8, 0-2 with Brady.

Other than the Saints the Rams seem to be the biggest nightmare match-up for the Bucs.

What about playing in balmy north east Wisconsin in January? And before one reminds me of Brady's success in the cold, he's two years removed from New England. Tampa NOT the same team on the road.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Rams defense looked great tonight Hopefully they can get pressure from the D line to get Brady off his spot. Should be some real good games this weekend.

Heim

EOG Master
It's amazing the talk about half points this past Super WC weekend. Since 2005. The team that wins covers 85 percent of the time.

boston massacre

EOG Master
What about playing in balmy north east Wisconsin in January? And before one reminds me of Brady's success in the cold, he's two years removed from New England. Tampa NOT the same team on the road.

Did You Forget That Brady Won Last Year's N.F.C. Championship Game Against Green Bay, In Green Bay, In January ?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You mean like last years game up in Green Bay? He did enough to beat Rodgers and win.

BTW I said nothing about any of that, simply said I'd refer to play Zona instead of the Rams.

Said I was rooting for Zona and explained why.....

No idea what the hell you're talking about.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
To play GB both have to win this week, I'm not sure the Bucs will. In fact I'm betting they won't.

Before they worry about beating GB they have to get there first. We'll talk then about winning in NE Wisconsin if they beat the Rams.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Come on. He didn't win that game. He didn't lose it.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He will have a chance to fuck me in Green Bay. If that is the later game and Tennessee makes it through, will be around 50 dimes. Or that should just about do it.