Whopping 90% NFL Winners Last Year

Although I only had 10 total NFL regular season picks last year for 2019-2020 I won a whopping 90% ATS of my NFL picks. I had 9 wins and only 1 loss for the year 2019-2020. Like the legendary Kenny Rogers sang in his hit song The Gambler "You gotta know when to hold'em and know when to fold'em." With that being said there will be some NFL week(s) I have to fold my NFL picks if it doesn't fit my strategy. As well as there will be NFL week(s) that I hold and play my NFL picks if it fits my strategy. My monthly subscription fee is only $49.99 and that pays for 4 weeks of my NFL weekly picks. I only handicap NFL regular season games - NO playoffs - NO super bowl. I only handicap games that I'm above average at picking winners and that's the NFL regular season games only. Please email me at wagertipz@gmail.com for monthly payment subscription fee instructions and to receive my NFL weekly regular season picks. Out of respect for my current and future customers I will only display my picks here on this site AFTER the START of the second half. This ensures the non-paying customers being unable to bet on my NFL picks.

Last edited: