Which player would you take to win 1 game for you?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I am not talking about just taking the last shot. I am talking bout carrying you for an entire game and maybe taking the last shot if needed.

A. Kobe
B. James
C. Iverson

I would have to go with Kobe.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I can't stand the guy...........but Kobe

TMac should be on the list thought Fili.When he's rolling there's no stopping him....

Hache Man

Filibuster said:
TMAC would be hurt porbably.

lol....yeah, probably right. He can't seem to stay healthy.....

But still one of the best WHEN he is......

dirty

EOG Master
NO....he has hit a bunch....he singlehandedly beat the mavs first game of the year and is pretty much carrying the Suns Right now.....By far the best player on that team

Every player will need someone else around him...if your looking for a player to

"I am not talking about just taking the last shot. I am talking bout carrying you for an entire game and maybe taking the last shot if needed."

give me someone like Nash..that will control the game. Not to mention clutch FT shooting, ability to knock down the Three, and pick apart any defense.

dirty

EOG Master
They lost in over time....I meant they covered...I get that confused sometimes....:doh1

And any team would Miss Amare....But you take Nash away from this team They are a #8 seed or don't make the playoffs last year and would not have prolly won a game this year....

Now if we are talking "past players"

MJ

hands down...best player EVER..not even a question. He had NO weaknesses. Men against boys.

If we are talking about...ONLY for the last second shot (present day)...then I might have to lean towards TMac, or Kobe...they have the athleticism to be open...even when well guarded.

but in the past....its still MJ

never enuff

EOG Enthusiast
I would take Ray Allen. Just like how he can take over a game. Surprised no one has said Duncan. 3 Championships says alot......

You'd have to go with someone that handles the ball very well....has some size...can move quickly..can elevate,and can shoot well.

I.E. Jordan, Kobe, Tmac, Lebron, Wade...those are your best last second shot type players

Hache Man

minnyace01 said:
Are we forgetting possible the best player on a bad team - Kevin Garnett.

What a waste of a career......

Looks as if he will never get to compete for a championship....