When will USADA crack down on the Roidheads of WNBA?

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
No one pays any attention to the WNBA.
Finding a fan in the stands is like finding a woman in Winkyduck's bedroom.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Fat as fukk saggy tit ¾ dead dude sits in dark crying about lesbians and communists.. All day, every day.

Never touched a woman and lives off gov't handout.

This shit crack me the fukk up.

Leave it to the Sinker to provide the most dead-on description of the biggest asshole on the EOG site.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
I'm sure Railbird only makes his comments in order to attract attention because no one could be that stupid.

Railbird why don't you find a forum somewhere else more suited to your tastes and ideas? There's probably a neo-Nazi Web site that would welcome your input.

railbird

EOG Master
I'm sure Railbird only makes his comments in order to attract attention because no one could be that stupid.

Railbird why don't you find a forum somewhere else more suited to your tastes and ideas? There's probably a neo-Nazi Web site that would welcome your input.
arnold zwiffel the biggest anti semite on the forum, why else would he vote against trump. #disloyal

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The biggest drug cheat to ever play in the WNBA?

Marion Jones, of course.

The Olympic sprinter-turned-WNBA forward served time in prison for lying to a federal agent about her drug use.

Jones was a sight to behold when racing down the court on a fast break.

1621269804273.png

says the guy that got but fucked in prison for 10 yrs, i heard you starting liking it after a couple of years in.
You posted here numerous YouTube videos you filmed where you focused in on guys crotches.

Straight guys don’t do that. You are gay and your act isn’t fooling anyone. If you came out of the closet you probably wouldn’t be so angry and self hating

howid

EOG Dedicated
how can you accuse anybody using a telephone camera of zeroing in on anything.

you point it in the right direction and hope you get a decent picture.

how can you accuse anybody using a telephone camera of zeroing in on anything.

you point it in the right direction and hope you get a decent picture.
Ask RB who filmed all of the videos zeroing in on guys crotches.

I’m sure there are others here who remember these videos