Week 4 of EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
BIRDIE needs some second-half magic from the Pack.

EOG contributor BROKERSTIP liked the other side.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Updated standings after the late games. ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-195100_OFP Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-195100_OFP Mobile.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 31

Dell Dude

EOG Master
John Harbaugh going or 2, I will not criticize. He didn't trust his defense to to make a stop off a kickoff. The thinking was valid. Touchdown or Joshy ball at the kunt line. Pick touchback was unfortunate. That changed the odds.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Harbaugh is the only possibility to use the onsides kick as a weapon. If a receiving team doesn't have 11 players spaced out properly, there will be a weak spot where you can land the ball and create a recovery opportunity. Or you do line drive, Samantha Powers pooches to create a recovery chance. Even the most skilled hands players would have trouble squeezing a wicked crooked hop screaming grounder. Someday I want to cee this happen.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Green Bay and Tampa Bay never had a chance…wrong side selections…

and by the way, the Detroit Lions couldn’t stop anyone, even if they could add an extra defensive player on the field…

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Results after SNF, quite a log jam near the top

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-030525_OFP Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-030525_OFP Mobile.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 21

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here's the season standings....don't forget, ties are 1/2 point, so Railbird is holding on to a 1.5 point lead over BigBlind and CecTheFleece. A lot of other players in the hunt keeping it close. See you Wednesday evening when the week 5 card is announced.

week4stand.JPG

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note. I won SNF, MNF side and totals. None were contest plays. This TNF will be interesting. Started with one team, switched to the other. I am going with the other for the contest.

railbird

EOG Master
tampa bay bucs black head coach, black OC,DC, special team coordianters. 2 lesbians also on staff, 1 gay linebacker, highly disorganized and zero energy SNF. bowels blank stare entire game

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
WIRE to WIRE, just like Corona Cartel at Los AL in the 1980s

RAILBIRD with a racetrack reference.

Love it.

Two points of clarification: Gate-to-wire is the proper term for quarterhorse racing and Corona Cartel raced in the 1990s, not '80s.

Corona Cartel died just a few years ago (2019) at the ripe old age of 25.

I still appreciated Birdie's effort, however.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
on the office pool site, I placed the icon of the leader, which will stay there, until someone else becomes the leader, thought this was cool. Kind of a king of the hill type of thing until someone knocks him off, l
tampa bay bucs black head coach, black OC,DC, special team coordianters. 2 lesbians also on staff, 1 gay linebacker, highly disorganized and zero energy SNF. bowels blank stare entire game
but yet you still picked Tampa Bay in the EOG contest…must have been the white QB….