Week 4 of EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Greetings, back from my travel to Italy. Look for the lines to be posted later on.

Good luck this week.

This is a look at the current standings after 3 weeks of contest play:

week 3.JPG

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
whats the rules with chiefs? what if its minneapolis

For contest purposes, all games are action despite a location change. In the event a game cancellation or postponement, the game must be played by Tuesday at 11:59PM PT of the current week to be applied toward contest standings or contestant will be awarded zero points for that game.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Week 4 player selections. Good luck to all!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221002-080038_OFP Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20221002-080038_OFP Mobile.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 39

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No matter howid many times there are documented negative results, these coaches call the same plays. Cousins gifted 2 wins in a row. Today showed that even if the fg is made, it is a bad result. You have to ask yourself and each other. Are these mistakes or something else deliberate?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would choose down 3 and Vikings pinned back over tied and kicking off. The former, more likely to get a stop. Both you need a stop. There is only one 100% scenario. Make the first down and touch with no time on the clock. These coaches avoid that scenario like Lindsey Graham avoids pussy and jump on the worse and worse percentage scenario like Lindsey jumps on dick.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No credit for going. We know he is auto going to auto correct. They need to send their fg kicker to the street. 2 missed pats.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Looks like they just got him from the street. Send him back to the street! Maybe Novo Boyovich is still available.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fags 1XP instead of 2XP. You have to go for 2 so you know if you are 1 or 2 possessions behind. Doesn't matter.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am about ready to Kinky concede this stupid contest. I will Wayne Fontes Allyn Root for Birdie to win and piss off all the Liberal posters.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Updated standings after the early games.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-030749_OFP Mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-030749_OFP Mobile.jpg
    631.9 KB · Views: 5